GUILTY TN - Maleeya Murley, 17 mos, raped & murdered, Bells, 7 June 2011

The fact that she's only 24, too. Pretty girl. There aren't many details. She was arraigned, other than that, I haven't read anything else. I'd like to know how they came to the conclusion about her. In one article it said it took place at her dad's home. Maybe her dad is a and no one knows? Just grasping for straws, I guess.

Attractive or good looking people often get the benefit of the doubt, while others do not. They fare better in court. They are thought of as more intelligent, nicer. It's a bias that even babies have been shown to have.

But pretty, young girls are not immune from being evil, soulless monsters inside. Just looking at her picture does not make me feel any doubt that she did commit the crime she was indicted for. I'd need something more than that to question or want to grasp at straws.

Man, I will never understand something like this. How could anyone hate a precious little baby so much? I feel bad if I step on an ant. I don't get it. What was done to this tiny sweetheart is monstrous at best.

The fact that she's only 24, too. Pretty girl. There aren't many details. She was arraigned, other than that, I haven't read anything else. I'd like to know how they came to the conclusion about her. In one article it said it took place at her dad's home. Maybe her dad is a and no one knows? Just grasping for straws, I guess.

She's pretty and the dad must be a - exactly what probably got Casey Anthony off. He was never even a suspect. Here's what that pretty monster did to a precious baby girl...warning, shows the baby hooked up to life support, swollen eyes....

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Molly-Jane-Roe-has-a-Preliminary-Hearing-126368378.html

There don't appear to be any legal updates on this that I can find, nothing since her indictment.

Maleeya's birthday was January 3rd.
Maleeya's Dad certainly appears to believe the woman is guilty at this point. He appears to be struggling in all areas.
Maleeya's Mom had a baby boy in October.

Maybe someone else can come up with something on the legal end of things.

There don't appear to be any legal updates on this that I can find, nothing since her indictment.

Maleeya's birthday was January 3rd.
Maleeya's Dad certainly appears to believe the woman is guilty at this point. He appears to be struggling in all areas.
Maleeya's Mom had a baby boy in October.

Maybe someone else can come up with something on the legal end of things.

Can't find a thing. I'll write to the reporter in the story below, sometimes they get updates that may not be "newsworthy".

Okay... in the last hearing Molly hadn't done her psych eval. (Maybe her broken leg was slowing her down?) :giggle:

The next hearing is set for April 23rd.
Hoping for trial at the end of the year. (We all know how that goes...)

maleeya.jpg

This is what I have gathered from all the different family/friend comments, consider it "rumor" I guess:

Apparently Molly has taken a page from Renee King's book at one time or another.
At one point her family was allegedly claiming she accidentally dropped Maleeya while she was throwing a tantrum.

(Renee King claimed she dropped Lily in the shower. Lily was also raped and beaten.)

It appears that there was custody issues here and that might come into play. (Also did in Lily's case.)

Molly also allegedly tried to blame her own toddler for the injuries.
Molly also allegedly confessed to some extent.

Molly allegedly lost a baby shortly before Maleeya died.
Molly allegedly was into drugs at the time this happened. (Bath salts have been mentioned in this case as well.)

Molly's family was given custody of her little boy who is just a bit older than Maleeya.
I am getting the impression that Molly and Molly's family could be compared to Misty Croslin and her family.

maleeya3.jpg

There is actually TWO memorial pages for Maleeya. This is a very divided family.
I can't judge, I can only observe. Fortunately Maleeya was the only shared child... so there isn't one caught in the middle of the aftermath.

In Loving Memory Of Maleeya Marie Murley

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Loving-Memory-Of-Maleeya-Marie-Murley/144397755678130?sk=wall

In Memory Of Maleeya Marie Avalon

http://www.facebook.com/MaleeyaMarieAvalon

Horrible case all around. You do not see too many women who kill someone else's child that is not biologically theirs. Here are a few I can think of:
Louise Woodward-Matthew Eappen
Yoselyn Ortega-Lucia and Leo Krim
Melissa Huckaby-Sandra Cantu
Yvette Nelson-Jonathan Foster
Gertrude Baniszewski-Sylvia Likens
Lori Drew-Megan Meier

It is even more unusual to hear a woman rape and murder a child.

Lets pray this monster gets what she deserves.

Horrible case all around. You do not see too many women who kill someone else's child that is not biologically theirs. Here are a few I can think of:
Louise Woodward-Matthew Eappen
Yoselyn Ortega-Lucia and Leo Krim
Melissa Huckaby-Sandra Cantu
Yvette Nelson-Jonathan Foster
Gertrude Baniszewski-Sylvia Likens
Lori Drew-Megan Meier

It is even more unusual to hear a woman rape and murder a child.

Renee King killed her stepdaughter Lily almost the exact way that Maleeya died in this case.

Maleeya should have turned 3 on January 3rd.

The trial is apparently still scheduled on the 9th of January.

maleeya.jpg

According to maleeya's fathers Facebook the woman plead guilty today of first degree murder. Rip baby girl.

I am glad there is closure on this.
I'm glad she didn't put everyone through a trial like in Lily's case.

I do have to say I feel so bad for Dad...
One of the most striking pictures for me in this case was of Maleeya's headstone.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5313461.-2207520000.1357633682&type=3&theater

I realize it was his girlfriend and all of that... but he was still her Daddy.
I can only imagine that ripped her Dad's heart out. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back