Deceased/Not Found TN - Marsha Brantley, 51, Cleveland, May 2009 *Arrest*

No real updates on the investigation which continues to be performed by the TBI; however, Bradley County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Wayne Bird became very interested in the case today. He has returned to Bradley County after a recent election. Hang on folks. The ride could speed up. I mentioned it to him today and he immediately began taking notes.

That is great news Greg! Thanks for letting us know. I recall that the family was so hopeful when they had their early conversations with TBI....but then, well, nothing. The trail is getting colder. Hopefully there is still time to find out what happened to Marsha.

Do you know if TBI ever located and searched the Brantley's recreational vehicle for clues? Marsha blogged that they loved to go away to their 'country home' as often as possible.

You have not been forgotten Marsha

You have not been forgotten either, Donnie Brantley.

Charles Stobaugh was convicted recently of the murder of Kathy, without her body being found or cause of death.

Justice will come...it's just a matter of time.

I can't believe that this case hasn't been solved yet, or that Marsha has never been found. Come on TBI! Do you have some leads? Do you have enough evidence to arrest a suspect? Tiry anything you can!

Domestic violence cannot be condoned!

Still thinking about you, Marsha, even though I nver knew you. You will not be forgotten (even if someone tried to isolate you from the rest of the world).

After following the three recent cases of missing women in TN, I am not as surprised that Marsha has neither been found or been given justice...

I was hoping that I would open this thread and find that she had been found. I am sad that this is not the case.

I've thought about Marsha a lot in the last year. So sad that she could vanish so thoroughly with apparently no clues. I hope this case gets some traction soon.

After following the three recent cases of missing women in TN, I am not as surprised that Marsha has neither been found or been given justice...

There are a lot of them! At one point I made a map and found that the majority happened 1-2 hours outside of Nashville -- in a circle. Nashville-based SK?

However, in most cases, as well, there's a shifty significant other... so, probably no serial killer... but maybe I should look back at these...

Ms. Brantley was known to enjoy camping and frequently spent time in a family-owned camper in Townsend Tn. Investigators have not found the camper and are seeking information about it as well.

Well that answers my question about whether TBI had searched the camper. Clearly they haven't...since they haven't been able to locate it! I would check lakes near Towsend.

I'm so sorry that you haven't been found yet, Marsha!

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979435956

Marsha Brantley is Missing
June 11, 2011 10:10 PM EDT

by Chelsea Hoffman

The TBI and Bradley County Sheriff's Office want any information that may lead to finding her. Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

(NOTE: is not a trusted media source but rather articles written by bloggers that have aggregated information from various sources, IMHO and in my experience any information seen at this website that appears to be new or contradictory info from what has been reported by mainstream media should be verified) JMHO.

Bradley Sheriff’s Website Includes Updates On Missing Person Cold Cases

The Bradley County Sheriff’s Office has added to its website capsule information about known unsolved missing person cases the agency has investigated over the past 30 years.

[snip]

Marsha Ellen Brantley is the most recent unsolved missing person case. She was last seen in May or June of 2009 but was not reported missing until November. The investigation was initially conducted by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation but in the summer of 2011 the Bradley County Sheriff’s Office joined the TBI to search for new information about the 51-year-old Ms. Brantley.

More: http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_206742.asp

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6