Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm several hours south of Decatur, AL, but I just realized the time difference between the alerts going out. Makes me wonder if LE is alerting down I-65 and Hwy 31 in case he does bypass Decatur or decides to leave that area.

I'm located north of Mobile off I-65 and we received the alert an hour ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they aren't headed for I,95. Once they would make it on i95 they could head all the way up North with ease .

Where do you think they would head? Do you think they are trying to make it to the Canadian border?

It sounds like he might be comfortable in the woods (considering the guns mentioned). I am wondering if he is a hunter. If so, I wonder if they will end up in state parks during their travels. Do you remember the case a few months ago where the man and woman who were being sought for a murder were captured on film in a camping area? Maybe this is a possibility.

I don't know where they'd be headed but i95 is an easy way out because they could get away with ease and fast. Hopefully they don't make it too far and he'll turn himself in.

I'm wondering if his suspension from his teaching position has to do with contact with Mary or if there is another victim? I'm still pretty new so I don't know if I'm allowed to wonder publicly if he has any connections to other on going investigations we may know about? Like I don't want to speculate about something unconfirmed? Does this make sense? I'm trying to be vague to not break any rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FB friends in central Alabama received the Amber Alert because they posted it immediately.

I'm unsure of the rules, either, but these are good questions.

Many school districts in Alabama are on Spring Break right now & the state parks would have an increase in campers. That would mean a better probability of being spotted if they go that route.

Facebook poster https://www.facebook.com/missingcas...1039.212865135400495/1660503833969944/?type=3 with his self proclaimed twitter bio added: Cummins describes himself on his Twitter as a "Jesus freak/child of The King, husband, father, grandfather, high-school teacher, clinician, drummer, audio tech, jeep owner, singer/songwriter, warrior-poet"

Print full sized pdf poster with extra photo of Elizabeth easily for distribution at: http://posters.missingcases.com/TN-AL-Amber-Alert.pdf
attachment.php

Attachments

• TN-AL-Amber-Alert.jpg
    TN-AL-Amber-Alert.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,125
Haven't seen this mentioned yet. Has she been kidnapped by this individual or do they think she went willingly? To be clear, either way it's awful. A 15-year-old girl should never be put in this situation. My intent in asking is informational only. TIA.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Amber Alerts are only for abducted children under 18, he's not her father and she is legally considered abducted

Haven't seen this mentioned yet. Has she been kidnapped by this individual or do they think she went willingly? To be clear, either way it's awful. A 15-year-old girl should never be put in this situation. My intent in asking is informational only. TIA.

From her poster it looks like they're saying she's kidnapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally understand what you're saying. Yes it says she was kidnapped but she's 15. So even if she went willingly, he's an adult and should obviously know better. I don't know if she went willingly or not but you're right, it's awful. I've seen many an Amber Alert where a minor went with an adult. Whatever the case may be be, like you, I hope she's found safe and unharmed.

I read from his Twitter account that he went on a trip this past June to PCB. Pensacola Beach, FL? That is right next to Alabama in the panhandle. I got the impression it was a group trip of some kind. Perhaps a school or church trip with youth. MOO!

I read from his Twitter account that he went on a trip this past June to PCB. Pensacola Beach, FL? That is right next to Alabama in the panhandle. I got the impression it was a group trip of some kind. Perhaps a school or church trip with youth. MOO!

PCB is Panama City Beach to the east of Pensacola which is often called P'Cola. And it wouldn't surprise me, straight down I-65 and across I-10 or take the more back ways in on Hwys 90/98. With it being Spring Break season the area will be crowded.

I read on a friend of the family's FB post that she's been missing since 7am on MONDAY. It was largely a post of neighbors and friends ranting about the delay in the Amber Alert.

I read on a friend of the family's FB post that she's been missing since 7am on MONDAY. It was largely a post of neighbors and friends ranting about the delay in the Amber Alert.

Yes that info is correct!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads