Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are on 11 [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the 15th in OKC less than 24 hours after the AA went out in TN and AL.

We also aren't sure that she has more than a couple of outfits.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't know what time of day the OKC sighting was? Maybe she had his shirt on because it was chilly (chilly morning?), and she didn't bring any warm clothes?

What I do not understand is this:

They clearly have been sighted, how come LE has not yet caught up with them?

And every single time I see TC's photo I feel like barfing...

Well the sighting was almost 3 weeks ago.

The trouble is, by the time LE was alerted to the sighting, it was almost 2 weeks later. So they knew were they were two days after the abduction, but two weeks is a long time.

The trouble is, by the time LE was alerted to the sighting, it was almost 2 weeks later. So they knew were they were two days after the abduction, but two weeks is a long time.

Thank you, so no other sightings since then? I wonder where they are hiding out?

That is actually the only confirmed sighting that we know of. Even AL wasn't a sighting, only a phone ping.

Especially that pic of him in Walmart. In it, he really looks creepier than any other pedophile I've ever seen. I can't even imagine kissing him at his best, and now to see this side of him. eew

Marking my spot. I find it horrendous to read posts from victim blamers and pedo apologizers. Makes my blood boil. I would like to invite those folks to have their own daughters date TC, or my favorite a-hole, John something something aka War Machine.

Warning: JMO, IMO etc. not a verified lead etc.

1 --- Twice captured on Walmart camera (in TN and in OK) Tad Cummins will walk into a Walmart again soon. Have Walmart review their cameras daily.
2 --- Keep looking for the Nissan rogue … to eliminate it as a continuing getaway.
3 --- What other vehicle (besides the rogue) could Tad Cummins use? Suppose he started his preparation to abscond in January 23. Unbeknown of his wife and acquaintances, he has had another vehicle somewhere. The Nissan was just to get to that other vehicle and the Nissan is now idle in a garage.
4 --- After 3 weeks, it makes sense to make the search nationwide. Tad Cummins should be put in the FBI’s most wanted list and other national databases.
5 --- Every human needs transportation, food and drinking water, and home. Keep watch on public transportation (such as busses and train), any grocery store, and isolated vacation homes such as near seashore or lake. I was wrong when I guessed he went to the outer islands on NC, SC, and GA. If he thinks of running for the long haul, he did not head north. Thus, he is moving west, south west, or may be back south east (if he is clever).
6 --- Put a surveillance on Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas’ relatives, friends, and acquaintance. I have said it before and I repeat now. They were, are and will be getting help from a misguided third person.
7 --- Humans are creatures of habits. The longer Tad Cummins is on the run, the more he will want (1) to do what he has done before (what is his main hobby), (2) to go where he has been before (where did he grew up as a 15 to 25 year old man?), and (3) to seek help from those who helped him before (are his parents still alive? Where do his siblings live?)
8 --- I am not surprised Elizabeth Thomas is bedizened with Tad Cummins’ oversized flannel shirt. It tells of their interaction. Don’t be shocked if I view it as a good news. It shows that he cares (in his way) and she is safe (relatively). We should not be locked in one set of picture images. They could alter their appearance many times.

In conclusion, not to offend the LE but I am still surprised that the OKC Walmart pictures were dated 3/15 and investigated only many days later. Much water has passed under the bridge by then. If the LE continues to act like that, there no limit to what the LE cannot do.

In conclusion, not to offend the LE but I am still surprised that the OKC Walmart pictures were dated 3/15 and investigated only many days later. Much water has passed under the bridge by then. If the LE continues to act like that, there no limit to what the LE cannot do.

We don't know how that tip came about. There was zero reason for anyone in OKC to be looking for them on the 15th.

8--- I am not surprised Elizabeth Thomas is bedizened with Tad Cummins’ oversized flannel shirt. It tells of their interaction. Don’t be shocked if I view it as a good news. It shows that he cares (in his way) and she is safe (relatively). We should not be locked in one set of picture images. They could alter their appearance many times.

Or it could be interpreted as a sign that he is 'claiming' her and it is a taunt to anyone who cares about ET that he is making her his property. Or she may simply have been running out of warm clothing and this was what was available.

1 --- Twice captured on Walmart camera (in TN and in OK) Tad Cummins will walk into a Walmart again soon. Have Walmart review their cameras daily.
2 --- Keep looking for the Nissan rogue … to eliminate it as a continuing getaway.
3 --- What other vehicle (besides the rogue) could Tad Cummins use? Suppose he started his preparation to abscond in January 23. Unbeknown of his wife and acquaintances, he has had another vehicle somewhere. The Nissan was just to get to that other vehicle and the Nissan is now idle in a garage.
4 --- After 3 weeks, it makes sense to make the search nationwide. Tad Cummins should be put in the FBI’s most wanted list and other national databases.
5 --- Every human needs transportation, food and drinking water, and home. Keep watch on public transportation (such as busses and train), any grocery store, and isolated vacation homes such as near seashore or lake. I was wrong when I guessed he went to the outer islands on NC, SC, and GA. If he thinks of running for the long haul, he did not head north. Thus, he is moving west, south west, or may be back south east (if he is clever).
6 --- Put a surveillance on Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas’ relatives, friends, and acquaintance. I have said it before and I repeat now. They were, are and will be getting help from a misguided third person.
7 --- Humans are creatures of habits. The longer Tad Cummins is on the run, the more he will want (1) to do what he has done before (what is his main hobby), (2) to go where he has been before (where did he grew up as a 15 to 25 year old man?), and (3) to seek help from those who helped him before (are his parents still alive? Where do his siblings live?)
8 --- I am not surprised Elizabeth Thomas is bedizened with Tad Cummins’ oversized flannel shirt. It tells of their interaction. Don’t be shocked if I view it as a good news. It shows that he cares (in his way) and she is safe (relatively). We should not be locked in one set of picture images. They could alter their appearance many times.

I'm not sure I'd define wearing a flannel shirt as "bedizened."

But you win the prize for the most "5-point words" used in one post.
🌟 🌟 🌟

Or it could be interpreted as a sign that he is 'claiming' her and it is a taunt to anyone who cares about ET that he is making her his property. Or she may simply have been running out of warm clothing and this was what was available.

In the "keep it simple" theme, I think it's because they didn't pack towels and used her flannel shirt to wipe their heads after using hair dye. He's abducted a 15 year old child, I doubt he was bright enough to pack essentials like towels.

I'm not sure I'd define wearing a flannel shirt as "bedizened."

But you win the prize for the most "5-point words" used in one post.
🌟 🌟 🌟
I wouldn't describe it that way because I would have to Google the word before describing it that way.

True, but her sister said that ET has a penchant for wearing the clothes of people she's close to (like her siblings) rather than wear similar items that are her own (in an attachment or security blanket sort of way). It looks like she was wearing that same shirt the morning that she left home.

It is absolutely unrealistic to think every Walmart should monitor their surveillance footage daily for this case.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart
With around 5,000 stores in the united States, that would be an unreasonable task.
The best they could do would be to have their picture posted on the community events board that most have. Even still, getting each of those stores the flyer and having them all hung in a reasonable timeframe is a huge task in itself.
Because Tad is low on cash, yes he may very well stop in a Walmart to pick up supplies. But if he is monitoring the news somehow, I'm sure he's heard that he's been spotted in a Walmart already.
Asking for his friends and family to be put under surveillance is a slippery slope, it could be considered by some as coming pretty close to violating the fourth amendment in some ways depending on how one would define surveillance and would that defined surveillance would entail.
So in a perfect world we could watch all Walmarts and watch all of his friends and family but that may be very unrealistic in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500