Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
was her phone ever found?
Is it possible the phone was shipped to Decatur where the battery died, just to cause a diversion?

I'm not sure I'd define wearing a flannel shirt as "bedizened."

But you win the prize for the most "5-point words" used in one post.
  
Bedizen is “adorn gaudily”, in the distorted mind of Tad Cummins I should add. Sorry.

A big Walmart is a good place to stop. Tons of people and I rarely see a soul I know when I'm in Walmart, everyone there is a stranger so strangers don't stick out.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

was her phone ever found?
Is it possible the phone was shipped to Decatur where the battery died, just to cause a diversion?
I don't think it has been found and I doubt it was shipped. It was there on Monday afternoon.

It is absolutely unrealistic to think every Walmart should monitor their surveillance footage daily for this case.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart
With around 5,000 stores in the united States, that would be an unreasonable task.
The best they could do would be to have their picture posted on the community events board that most have. Even still, getting each of those stores the flyer and having them all hung in a reasonable timeframe is a huge task in itself.
Because Tad is low on cash, yes he may very well stop in a Walmart to pick up supplies. But if he is monitoring the news somehow, I'm sure he's heard that he's been spotted in a Walmart already.
Asking for his friends and family to be put under surveillance is a slippery slope, it could be considered by some as coming pretty close to violating the fourth amendment in some ways depending on how one would define surveillance and would that defined surveillance would entail.
So in a perfect world we could watch all Walmarts and watch all of his friends and family but that may be very unrealistic in most cases.

I beg to differ. It is not like a small group of Walmart employees is watching all their video footages. If each store has one security officer review the footage daily, the officers taking turn, why would that be difficult? In fact, should they be doing that anyway? Or, what for are camera surveillance if the records are not review?

Bedizen is “adorn gaudily”, in the distorted mind of Tad Cummins I should add. Sorry.

I'm a little confused, do you mean TC would think ET wearing his shirt would be a guady presentation? It seems more to me that with what I consider his narcissistic tendencies, anything of his she wears would be anything but gaudy. Because he is all GQ and x-CIA. ;)

I beg to differ. It is not like a small group of Walmart employees is watching all their video footages. If each store has one security officer review the footage daily, the officers taking turn, why would that be difficult? In fact, should they be doing that anyway? Or, what for are camera surveillance if the records are not review?
I don't know about Walmart, but I've worked where there are security cameras. Footage was only reviewed if there was a problem.

In the interest of cost/time efficiency though, it would make more sense to review in the event there is a reason for review versus a review of all the tapes. Statistically, the odds are remote that the time spent in complete review would net enough evidence and/or recovery (theft, etc) to make it worth it to allot funds to that cost of business. IMO.

If this was CSI Miami or some crime drama, sure we could have security officers sit and review every second of footage looking for Elizabeth. Heck we could even have the real time satellite imagery data sent to the FBI so they could basically watch Tad pull off with Elizabeth and track them turn by turn. We could have every IP address from every device in that Walmart that day tracked to see if Tad could be carrying a burner phone and then get the location through the IP. ......
But sadly this is real life and a real girl is a victim here. Unfortunately these types of things are not going to happen.

Because of the school's negligence in reporting the situation, as mandated by law, to her legal guardian, by allowing the teacher to continue to spend time with the student are enough to have caused this situation to happen in which an employee of this particular school system was emboldened to further assault this child. Then, due to his colleagues spreading gossip around, within earshot of this child, they made the environment a haven for further predation by a predator. In fact, instead of reprimanding the teacher, they reprimanded the student for the inappropriate activity and told HER to stay out of the classroom, all the while still not informing the parent. A parent, who by the way, pays taxes to said school and lives in that community. Now, that same teacher, still an employee of that school on March 13, kidnapped the student under state statute and the school didn't fire him until the following day. No sanctions were put in place, the student was ridiculed not only by her classmates by also by the staff themselves and then was kidnapped by an teacher still employed by the school system who failed miserably in so many areas, but especially in their duty, their legal and ethical duties, to protect this child who was in their care and made her not only subject to a hostile environment but led to the further planning and eventual kidnapping of this child who has to date been unable to proceed as a student at that deficient school. It was her constitutional right to a free and appropriate education within this school system, a federally funded school system and tax payer school system. The school failed in it's duties and if her attorney is as smart as I believe he is, he'll file with the federal court system on this issue. And let those guttersniping staff individuals who were making the crass statements pay their own defense. Depose every last one of them, it' s small enough school.

Just want to add, as far as the "dream like escapade". I don't know what you saw in those pics from March 15th, but that hardly signified a "dream like escapade". I highly doubt ET was told she'd be living in the clothes she put on the morning of March 13th, dye her hair some hideous shade of red, be dragged through walmart with greasy hair and no makeup all the while most likely sleeping on some dingy mattress with a smelly old man in a broken down, 10 year old car. Now I know some girls think McD's is a fine restaurant, but even the most ignorant hick wouldn't think of this as a "dream like escapade", unless we want "dream" to include nightmares.

Forgot to add, Welcome! Just realized this is your first post.
Whew! That was a GREAT post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Because of the school's negligence in reporting the situation, as mandated by law, to her legal guardian, by allowing the teacher to continue to spend time with the student are enough to have caused this situation to happen in which an employee of this particular school system was emboldened to further assault this child. Then, due to his colleagues spreading gossip around, within earshot of this child, they made the environment a haven for further predation by a predator. In fact, instead of reprimanding the teacher, they reprimanded the student for the inappropriate activity and told HER to stay out of the classroom, all the while still not informing the parent. A parent, who by the way, pays taxes to said school and lives in that community. Now, that same teacher, still an employee of that school on March 13, kidnapped the student under state statute and the school didn't fire him until the following day. No sanctions were put in place, the student was ridiculed not only by her classmates by also by the staff themselves and then was kidnapped by an teacher still employed by the school system who failed miserably in so many areas, but especially in their duty, their legal and ethical duties, to protect this child who was in their care and made her not only subject to a hostile environment but led to the further planning and eventual kidnapping of this child who has to date been unable to proceed as a student at that deficient school. It was her constitutional right to a free and appropriate education within this school system, a federally funded school system and tax payer school system. The school failed in it's duties and if her attorney is as smart as I believe he is, he'll file with the federal court system on this issue. And let those guttersniping staff individuals who were making the crass statements pay their own defense. Depose every last one of them, it' s small enough school.

Just want to add, as far as the "dream like escapade". I don't know what you saw in those pics from March 15th, but that hardly signified a "dream like escapade". I highly doubt ET was told she'd be living in the clothes she put on the morning of March 13th, dye her hair some hideous shade of red, be dragged through walmart with greasy hair and no makeup all the while most likely sleeping on some dingy mattress with a smelly old man in a broken down, 10 year old car. Now I know some girls think McD's is a fine restaurant, but even the most ignorant hick wouldn't think of this as a "dream like escapade", unless we want "dream" to include nightmares.

Forgot to add, Welcome! Just realized this is your first post.

I totally agree with everything you posted about the school.

However I disagree that that shade of red is "hideous". I think it is a beautiful auburn and that Elizabeth looks great with red hair. IMHO.

Also, if they are still in the Rogue, and I remain one of the few who believe they are, it is a 2015 model, less than 2 years old. I watched the video about dipping your car and researched "wrapping", but I am again going with the simplest possibility. If you have a late model car of a popular color, why, why, why would you go to the trouble of getting another vehicle when all you need to do is hide the license plate? I think he put a paper plate on it. IMHO. :cow:

I'm a little confused, do you mean TC would think ET wearing his shirt would be a guady presentation? It seems more to me that with what I consider his narcissistic tendencies, anything of his she wears would be anything but gaudy. Because he is all GQ and x-CIA. ;)

I apologize profusely but the word “bedizened” was used in context, IMO.
8 --- I am not surprised Elizabeth Thomas is bedizened with Tad Cummins’ oversized flannel shirt. It tells of their interaction. Don’t be shocked if I view it as a good news. It shows that he cares (in his way) and she is safe (relatively).
Mr. Tad Cummins adorns in an ostentatiously ornamented oversized flannel shirt owned by himself the child Elizabeth Thomas because that tells of their relationship, if I might use the word relationship without offending others. That is what I meant to say succinctly with “bedizened”. It matters NOT how I said it after you and others comprehended what is inferred. I like to study their interaction because it tells of what could be in their minds. Sorry.

Yep. I know the definition. I suppose it might be accurate in his words, but those were your words.
:)

I totally agree with everything you posted about the school.

However I disagree that that shade of red is "hideous". I think it is a beautiful auburn and that Elizabeth looks great with red hair. IMHO.

Also, if they are still in the Rogue, and I remain one of the few who believe they are, it is a 2015 model, less than 2 years old. I watched the video about dipping your car and researched "wrapping", but I am again going with the simplest possibility. If you have a late model car of a popular color, why, why, why would you go to the trouble of getting another vehicle when all you need to do is hide the license plate? I think he put paper plate on it. IMHO. :cow:

My bad, I misread it to be a 2005 Rogue. Whoopsie!

I apologize profusely but the word “bedizened” was used in context, IMO.
8 --- I am not surprised Elizabeth Thomas is bedizened with Tad Cummins’ oversized flannel shirt. It tells of their interaction. Don’t be shocked if I view it as a good news. It shows that he cares (in his way) and she is safe (relatively).
Mr. Tad Cummins adorns in an ostentatiously ornamented oversized flannel shirt owned by himself the child Elizabeth Thomas because that tells of their relationship, if I might use the word relationship without offending others. That is what I meant to say succinctly with “bedizened”. It matters NOT how I said it after you and others comprehended what is inferred. I like to study their interaction because it tells of what could be in their minds. Sorry.

Okay, I think I am following what you may be saying I think bedizened may not be the most effective word though if you are describing this. ;)

Warning: JMO, IMO etc. not a verified lead etc.

1 --- Twice captured on Walmart camera (in TN and in OK) Tad Cummins will walk into a Walmart again soon. Have Walmart review their cameras daily.
2 --- Keep looking for the Nissan rogue … to eliminate it as a continuing getaway.
3 --- What other vehicle (besides the rogue) could Tad Cummins use? Suppose he started his preparation to abscond in January 23. Unbeknown of his wife and acquaintances, he has had another vehicle somewhere. The Nissan was just to get to that other vehicle and the Nissan is now idle in a garage.
4 --- After 3 weeks, it makes sense to make the search nationwide. Tad Cummins should be put in the FBI’s most wanted list and other national databases.
5 --- Every human needs transportation, food and drinking water, and home. Keep watch on public transportation (such as busses and train), any grocery store, and isolated vacation homes such as near seashore or lake. I was wrong when I guessed he went to the outer islands on NC, SC, and GA. If he thinks of running for the long haul, he did not head north. Thus, he is moving west, south west, or may be back south east (if he is clever).
6 --- Put a surveillance on Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas’ relatives, friends, and acquaintance. I have said it before and I repeat now. They were, are and will be getting help from a misguided third person.
7 --- Humans are creatures of habits. The longer Tad Cummins is on the run, the more he will want (1) to do what he has done before (what is his main hobby), (2) to go where he has been before (where did he grew up as a 15 to 25 year old man?), and (3) to seek help from those who helped him before (are his parents still alive? Where do his siblings live?)
8 --- I am not surprised Elizabeth Thomas is bedizened with Tad Cummins’ oversized flannel shirt. It tells of their interaction. Don’t be shocked if I view it as a good news. It shows that he cares (in his way) and she is safe (relatively). We should not be locked in one set of picture images. They could alter their appearance many times.

In conclusion, not to offend the LE but I am still surprised that the OKC Walmart pictures were dated 3/15 and investigated only many days later. Much water has passed under the bridge by then. If the LE continues to act like that, there no limit to what the LE cannot do.

I think most of what you said sounds spot on. Also, I enjoy reading your post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted my frustration with Walmart last Thursday am. Three store managers had not even known about the AA in AL. They cannot post AA unless LE took it in. LE wouldn't take it in because it was originated in TN. They informed me it was PROTOCOL! Finally asked Mobile PD if it was their daughter, how would this "protocol" be handled.

I posted my frustration with Walmart last Thursday am. Three store managers had not even known about the AA in AL. They cannot post AA unless LE took it in. LE wouldn't take it in because it was originated in TN. They informed me it was PROTOCOL! Finally asked Mobile PD if it was their daughter, how would this "protocol" be handled.

AL LE released their own AA. TN can't release an AA in AL. You need to call the district manager, not 800 Walmart, about that issue. Also speak to someone in the Chief's or Sheriff's office. We researched this issue several days ago.

Each State determines to issue their own AA.

Also my Walmart here has a wall at the Service Desk that is full of pictures, professional ones, of children from The Missing and Exploited website.

I'm pretty new to the WS community but was just wondering is it common for people to "pick" at others for their wording or phrases? I don't mean for this to seem rude but I love everything else about this platform and I'm excited to be a part of the community but seeing this makes me apprehensive to type anything. Just wanted to see if this was common or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AL LE released their own AA. TN can't release an AA in AL. You need to call the district manager, not 800 Walmart, about that issue. Also speak to someone in the Chief's or Sheriff's office. We researched this issue several days ago.

Each State determines to issue their own AA.

Also my Walmart here has a wall at the Service Desk that is full of pictures, professional ones, of children from The Missing and Exploited website.
Thank you for that. I was told by the Walmart personnel that no info could be posted. That's when I called Mobile PD. This was never an option for me. I will pursue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member