Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possessing stolen property? What? The Rogue? JMO The guns?

License plates as some have suggested and one poster made a point to put in quotes that the Nissan Rouge as if it was JC's car only. So if it was registered in her name only it could possibly be the car too.

License plates as some have suggested and one poster made a point to put in quotes that the Nissan Rouge as if it was JC's car only. So if it was registered in her name only it could possibly be the car too.

Common Law Property States
Most states are common law property states. So, what does it mean to live in a common law property state? The term "common law" is simply a term used to determine the ownership of marital property (property acquired during marriage). The common law system provides that property acquired by one member of a married couple is owned completely and solely by that person. Of course, if the title or deed to a piece of property is put in the names of both spouses, however, then that property would belong to both spouses. If both spouses' names are on the title, each owns a one-half interest.
Example: If Wife buys a car and puts it only in her name, that car belongs to only Wife. If Wife buys a car and puts it in her name and Husband's name, then the car belongs to both of them.

http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/what-s-mine-is-mine-what-s-yours-is-mine-who-owns-what-in.html

just waking up to the news! Yeah!

Who was the 12-year old that tried to help Elizabeth? A sibling?

Apparently women's razors do not work on men's beards. He looks like a dirt ball, greasy, smelly, unbathed with (no doubt) dirty nails and dirty hygiene. Gross. Just gross.

There is no reason whatsoever for his wife to appear in CA to watch whatever hearings he will have there at this point in time. If she wants to support him, she can attend the trial in TN, free. I feel so sorry for her. She is another victim but won't receive sympathy or compassion because she was married to him. Not fair.

And, it is okay for her to still love him.

Top 10 Myths Tennessee Divorce Law

Myth 9: If an individual is about to file for divorce and moves an asset into an account in his or her name only, he or she can protect that asset from being divided in the divorce later.

Reality - In Tennessee divorces, all marital property and debt will be divided in the divorce, and whether a particular asset is titled jointly or solely in one party's name does not determine whether the asset is "marital" and subject to division in the divorce. While it is true that "individual" property does not get divided, whether property is classified as "individual" does not turn solely on whose name is on the account, or how the property is titled.

I'm not sure if the Rouge was titled in JC's name that she would be considered to be the sole owner of it in Tennessee.

https://www.paparoberts.com/top-10-myths-tennessee-divorce-law.html

Who was the 12-year old that tried to help Elizabeth? A sibling?

The crimminal complaint didn't even identify gender. It listed him/her as being a "student" and nothing more.

Obviously protecting the identity of this individual and for good reason. JMO

Thank goodness Elizabeth is safe and sound.

After reading all of the news articles and the criminal complaint, it's clear that Tad evaded arrest for this long only because of a head start and not because he was clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member