Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think their going to have a choice. IMO they are going to try to settle with her dad.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Yes...they will be smart to settle out of court. The financial fallout from this is going to be huge - and rightfully so.

Yes...they will be smart to settle out of court. The financial fallout from this is going to be huge - and rightfully so.

I wish I was licensed in Tennessee...I would happily take this case pro bono.

522684a361ffc60d26c4a474657a017c.jpg

bd18e9781dabb8cbe00d0e2133960371.jpg

bbfa8eb931a55dfa454b039e60b996a6.jpg

0e9319e0c8acc4d966e86db2425f9bf1.jpg

Adding pics to show what her hair MIGHT look like colored

Someone posted that he idealized his jeep, and the thread closed before I could comment that, he also "idealized" Jesus, and family ect... and he ditched those easily enough....This would also be in keeping with making E feel powerful, AND Beholden!. (I ditched my family for you, I ditched my reputation, my jeep ect... ( mis-placed guilt is a powerful thing!)

I strongly believe he is wanting her to think that she is calling the shots here...The more she believes that HE is the Victim, of HER problematic life in his wanting to save her, the more she will feel responsible the out come of this travesty. what a piece of work this TOD is...( I cannot call him what he really is anymore.).

I'm not sure how much he actually idealized Jesus, but he sure as heck seems to have a God complex. I don't even think about all the crap he's been filling her head with.

I just remembered the story of Eric Rudolph, the extremist monster who bombed the Atlanta Olympics among other sites around the country. He lived off the grid as a fugitive for five years before being captured - you can read how he did it here:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0604/p01s02-usju.html

What I got out of the article is that even this hardened, experienced criminal couldn't have gotten away without being caught for as long as he did without (alleged) "help". And even with (alleged) "help", he still had to eat out of dumpsters, steal from gardens, live like an animal, etc. just to survive.

This is a tough, unbearable type of existence and unless a ton of money has been stashed or TC somehow made it out of the country with ET, I can't see how watching "Hunted" or reading a book on survivalism is going to get them through the long-term if TC indeed chose the off-the-grid option. Obviously, TC knows what he's doing to some degree since they've evaded being found for this long but each day that goes by, the chances decrease that they can lay low to the extreme degree needed in their circumstance IMO.

Maybe we need to flood her social media and the bring Elizabeth home pages with positive messages of support for her.

OT somewhat but today I just found one of the airmen that lived next to us and my husband supervised was arrested for child *advertiser censored*. He had 2 kids. The oldest daughter was not his bio but a family adoption from wives family due to issues in her home and now this...some behavior I noticed may not have been her past but the home with him.
I am in shock.
Thanks, for letting me share.
ETA He got 32 years.

I think they had enough cash, and supplies, to get out of the country. ( No. it is not really that hard.), LE now seems to to be thinking that that is what they did as well.( since we all know how important creditable sources are there ya go.) It made no sense to me, from the start, that they would hang around some cabin, like vacationers, and wait to caught..

Maybe we need to flood her social media and the bring Elizabeth home pages with positive messages of support for her.

That's a FANTASTIC Idea! I'm IN! ( I can't even believe I didn't think of that, when this girl is all I've thought about. all day! ).

It might also be helpful if we could share different hair styles as well as colors. Once when I was at a multi-day conference, I spoke with a vendor for over an hour on a day when I had my hair down. The next day when I went to say hello again, he re-introduced himself as if we had never met...he said later my hair being in a ponytail threw him off.

So if anyone finds pics of long and short cuts, braids, ponytails, curly, straightened etc., it'd be great to combine those with the hair color collection.

It also wouldn't hurt to have some without glasses and some with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful idea, gitana! My only concern with the Instagram page (not the dedicated home pages) is that we inadvertently make it harder for the authorities to comb through possible clues in responses she's already received. Is that plausible or no?

I just remembered the story of Eric Rudolph, the extremist monster who bombed the Atlanta Olympics among other sites around the country. He lived off the grid as a fugitive for five years before being captured - you can read how he did it here:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0604/p01s02-usju.html

What I got out of the article is that even this hardened, experienced criminal couldn't have gotten away without being caught for as long as he did without (alleged) "help". And even with (alleged) "help", he still had to eat out of dumpsters, steal from gardens, live like an animal, etc. just to survive.

This is a tough, unbearable type of existence and unless a ton of money has been stashed or TC somehow made it out of the country with ET, I can't see how watching "Hunted" or reading a book on survivalism is going to get them through the long-term if TC indeed chose the off-the-grid option. Obviously, TC knows what he's doing to some degree since they've evaded being found for this long but each day that goes by, the chances decrease that they can lay low to the extreme degree needed in their circumstance IMO.

I can't imagine any teenage girl would be content to live off the grid for very long. I am not at all a "girly girl" but I spent a semester doing volunteer work in Africa, and after a couple of months, I was ready to kill someone if it meant I could get a proper shower. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't living in extremely primitive conditions, but it starts to get to you after a while.

Beautiful idea, gitana! My only concern with the Instagram page (not the dedicated home pages) is that we inadvertently make it harder for the authorities to comb through possible clues in responses she's already received. Is that plausible or no?

Our entries would be dated. But you concern is lovely!

OT somewhat but today I just found one of the airmen that lived next to us and my husband supervised was arrested for child *advertiser censored*. He had 2 kids. The oldest daughter was not his bio but a family adoption from wives family due to issues in her home and now this...some behavior I noticed may not have been her past but the home with him.
I am in shock.
Thanks, for letting me share.
ETA He got 32 years.
Amazing how they can compartmentalize those traits to neighbors etc. Scares me more than I'd like to admit. This is one reason I'm grateful my MIL lives next door and not a stranger.

His neighbors ones a cop have said early on this is very unlike him and they were shocked. Small towns go quiet during things like this IMO, I grew up in one.

Anything is possible, appearances mean absolutely nothing and can fool many. What about the Ariel Castro Cleveland kidnappings of Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, and Georgina "Gina" DeJesus? This went on for 10 years unnoticed by neighbors. Michelle Knight had even been outside on his property in back or how about the kidnapping of Jaycee Duggard imprisoned for 18years by Philip and Nancy Garrido who had even been visited by parole officers at his house with her there.

I think they had enough cash, and supplies, to get out of the country. ( No. it is not really that hard.), LE now seems to to be thinking that that is what they did as well.( since we all know how important creditable sources are there ya go.) It made no sense to me, from the start, that they would hang around some cabin, like vacationers, and wait to caught..
A lot of cabins here are very very deep in a wooded area. For example my driveway alone was over a mile long. My nearest neighbor was at least 10 miles. Some roads barely have 1 vehicle a day on them. Not saying they didn't leave the border but just to give you a perspective of TN

A lot of cabins here are very very deep in a wooded area. For example my driveway alone was over a mile long. My nearer neighbor was at least 10 miles. Some roads barely have 1 vehicle a day on them.

Areas here too. I would love it except the occasional snow day.

Anything is possible, appearances mean absolutely nothing and can fool many. What about the Ariel Castro Cleveland kidnappings of Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, and Georgina "Gina" DeJesus? This went on for 10 years unnoticed by neighbors. Michelle Knight had even been outside on his property in back or how about the kidnapping of Jaycee Duggard imprisoned for 18years by Philip and Nancy Garrido who had even been visited by parole officers at his house with her there.

Truly sobering thought. We know nothing of the inner lives of those that surround us. We may assume that their intentions are as good as our own, but they may living or lying beside us, plotting...*shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid