Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine any teenage girl would be content to live off the grid for very long. I am not at all a "girly girl" but I spent a semester doing volunteer work in Africa, and after a couple of months, I was ready to kill someone if it meant I could get a proper shower. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't living in extremely primitive conditions, but it starts to get to you after a while.

On one hand, I do think he is roughing it in a trailer or remote cabin. But on the other hand, I think he might be trying to give her a paradise experience...and they're using assumed names to rent some place with amenities...like an air bnb house on a lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a72a5542e4ea01679106db4d0718d4d9.jpg

New pics of Elizabeth and the previous ones

3cca18e50a481b84a5ff06575482d283.jpg

a956d25b1dc4375a7e63a7d527a7676f.jpg

e0a8a3973298ee097d356114ac071c73.jpg

62bee6903d22be68ffbc2b613ff524d8.jpg

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

im just curious her but was THE LAST time anyone saw either one of them after they went on the run? any idea where they would be at? still praying for her to return safely back home

im just curious her but was THE LAST time anyone saw either one of them after they went on the run? any idea where they would be at? still praying for her to return safely back home
Afaik no one has spotted them. The phones pinged in Decatur Monday around 3 pm. The day they went missing

Someone had asked for ET's FB... is it still needed or do you want to add it to the IG link? Its not very active but still has some items of interest on it.

Elizabeth's story was on Primetime Justice, again, tonight. It was said on the program that TC's wife works in the office at the Culleoka Unit School.

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of a young
Lisa Marie Presley even has the same pouty lips?

I was just thinking that she could pass for someone older than she is.

If I met her, especially in that long, brunette hairstyle pic with the glasses, and she told me she was 22, I would buy it.

Someone had asked for ET's FB... is it still needed or do you want to add it to the IG link? Its not very active but still has some items of interest on it.
Do you have a link? I'll add it to the other post

I thought the same thing the day I saw her picture but I thought it was just me. What eautiful eyes too.

Editing to add this in reply to whiteorchid. I meant to reply with quote about her looking like Presley

I was just thinking that she could pass for someone older than she is.

If I met her, especially in that long, brunette hairstyle pic with the glasses, and she told me she was 22, I would buy it.

And all her pictures look so different from each other. I've stared at her photo for a week and I'm not sure i would recognize her. I wonder if he gained the weight to shed it while they are hiding and reappear thin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member