Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If TC has dropped pounds and shaved, he looks completely different now.
Usually men lose weight faster than women do. But then he'd have to buy some new pants at least.

For some reason, I don't believe the hair dye was purchased for TC's mother-in-law either.
Although I didn't notice the date of the Walmart shopping trip. If it was weeks before he disappeared, I guess I'd buy the story.
I hope nobody is trying to protect him. That would be wrong!

Even if the hair dye was for his mother-in-law, that doesn't mean he didn't stop at some point and get some for himself or ET as well. They've managed to stay off the radar for almost two weeks now...they've either drastically changed their appearances, or they're extremely well-hidden. A couple weeks on the run could also mean TC has lost weight even if he wasn't trying to.

I'm guessing LE has been able to get more information off his computer than they've released, so hopefully they can find something to at least indicate which direction they may have gone in. He was searching about teen marriage and other things, he must have searched for places to hide as well.

Okay, thank you very much for the clarification. Going on that supposition, if he/they were talking about (exotic/tropical?) beaches on social media (and I think I read somewhere on here that he/they were), and if it is true he visited there/lived there, and if there was a likely sighting in the Corpus Christi area that would've been in line with their leaving time frame, then doesn't it follow that they perhaps (probably?) headed south of the border and got through before any APBs? If so, it would be a very difficult task for the Feds to track them on the roads of Mexico and further south after the fact (because they would've had time to arrive either before or pretty soon after the alerts were out). And I'm not sure of A) Panama's marriage laws, or B) Panama's extradition laws with the US, but they could be favorable to him in a situation like this.

I think the Corpus Christie spotting was just recently though (not within the first day or so of them going missing).

Also, what about identification? People say getting into Mexico can be easy (not returning to the USA tho). Can entering Panama be easy too?

If TC has dropped pounds and shaved, he looks completely different now.
Usually men lose weight faster than women do. But then he'd have to buy some new pants at least.

For some reason, I don't believe the hair dye was purchased for TC's mother-in-law either.
Although I didn't notice the date of the Walmart shopping trip. If it was weeks before he disappeared, I guess I'd buy the story.
Ihope nobody is trying to protect him. That would be wrong!

BBM- this has been my thought/fear all along. I mean no sightings? It is as if they landed somewhere and have not left. It would take a lot of planning, supplies, and luck to be completely isolated for two weeks.

I can't imagine anyone playing along with TC's sick game, but it is my guess someone is.

Even if the hair dye was for his mother-in-law, that doesn't mean he didn't stop at some point and get some for himself or ET as well. They've managed to stay off the radar for almost two weeks now...they've either drastically changed their appearances, or they've extremely well-hidden. A couple weeks on the run could also mean TC has lost weight even if he wasn't trying to.

I'm guessing LE has been able to get more information off his computer than they've released, so hopefully they can find something to at least indicate which direction they may have gone in. He was searching about teen marriage and other things, he must have searched for places to hid as well.

If he shaved his beard and head bald, ditched the glasses he would look much different. LE needs to post photos of him with different looks he could use to change his appearance. It might help.

She's still a victim and I pray she's found safe and this perverted monster is locked up behind bars to rot!

but she wasn't officially listed as a missing person (alert to the media) until about 6:00 pm on Tuesday 3/14. The amber alert went out an hour or two later, about 7:45 eastern.

They had over 24 hours before they were reported missing and more than that when the AA was sent.

I was just responding to someone who asked when her phone pinged in Decatur.

If he shaved his beard and head bald, ditched the glasses he would look much different. LE needs to post photos of him with different looks he could use to change his appearance. It might help.

I agree...his facial hair was gray and made him look older. If he got rid of it, I really think he would look a lot younger. If he's managed to make himself look younger and ET look older, they'll be harder to recognize.

Please someone confirm if Alabama was mentioned as a feature of this case.

I hope he hasn't harmed her and gone on by himself.

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

WOW.

I am SO sorry this happened - and it is TC's fault NOT Elizabeth's.

Poor Elizabeth, who was not even equipped with the tools in dealing with a creep like TC because her mother was too busy abusing her.

The only one ruining TC's marriage is himself and no one else.

I really hope she is alive somewhere, even if she had to run away to escape TC's clutches.

I agree...his facial hair was gray and made him look older. If he got rid of it, I really think he would look a lot younger. If he's managed to make himself look younger and ET look older, they'll be harder to recognize.

Because even in the prescription sunglasses pic he looks younger (still has facial hair).

I googled 'how to hide in plain sight' today and that has me think he'll PROBABLY grew that long 2 inch wide 'beard thing' on purpose, because that's the photo most published now, and for sure he's gotten rid of it.

HOW CAN THEY BUY groceries and h20 and gas all this time without being spotted? I would think EVERYONE is on alert for them. BUT, I am in Minnesota and was with two 'intelligent' people today and they'd heard nothing whatsoever of this crime.

I was trying to catch up on posts and somebody posted that Gramps is 'undercharged' with crime/crimes right now, and they were upset there weren't a bunch of felonies: IMO the police just want him not to think what he's done is a big deal....... get him thinking he'll get 2 years of probation and get go right back to his teaching job now --------- but remove the BED from his classroom !!

Seriously: The former co-worker makes most sense to me. (I THINK - but not ' - that he's the person who put up the reward money...) Former co-worker said Gramps is a complete narcissistic 'know it all' so 'teaching' was just the perfect job for him cuz' he got to blibber blabber all day at vulnerable youth who could never argue back cuz' he's 'the teacher'.

Oh, I wonder where they are !! How are they buying groceries now? Where do they sleep at night? How does he buy gas?

gitana1-
I have a nagging question that you might be able to answer. Since TC told the students he used to be CIA and FBI, is that the same as impersonating a federal officer and would that in itself be considered a crime? Would the word of the students be enough or does there have to be some kind of more substantial proof? It seems like him implying this would be a very serious offense? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

It would be. However, saying he "used to be" is not criminal. http://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-16/part-3/39-16-301

Any possibility TC might be using an assumed name where he is?

Every single time I see his mugshot I feel the need to wash my hands - he is so greasy looking

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

Just wow. As I said before, she already lost out on so much of her childhood and she was just beginning to have a chance for a normal life and he saw a vulnerable shaky person and swooped down. If they can't see that, I just don't know what to say. She's a child, much younger in some ways than her years due to her background and he perverted and twisted what she thought was safety. This really makes me angry. Really. I'd like to think they're just trying to come to grips with being friends with a monster, but it's distasteful ignorance like this that gives rise to stereotypes.

Well, if that is to the case, he bought cake mix. He must have an OVEN wherever he went!
Thinking...

MOO

I'm way behind so forgive me if this has been addressed, but having raised a few Boy Scouts, I can tell you that one can make a delicious fruit cobbler using cake mix in a cast iron Dutch oven over an open flame. It was the hit of many camp outs. (In other words, no conventional oven needed.).

Still weird if they have gluten sensitivities... jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member