Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he do that?

Because he knows he has screwed up. He wants to look good for his daughters. I think he will sign a quit claim and Jill will take it all. I divorced in TN. I got my house, all of the furniture, and all of my retirement. Sometimes a man just knows when to shut up and does what is right.

She has no choice but to sell it. She is living on less than half of the household income she used to; she is an admin at the Maury County Board of Education. I'm sure it's a decent job, but I am also sure that she is not making six figures. I sincerely doubt that she would pay for his legal defense out of her half of the sale price, but he is legally entitled to half of the community property, unfortunately. She should, IMHO, get that check and move to Costa Rica with no forwarding address.

:cow:
Haven't they had the same house for 30 years? It should be almost paid for! Mayne not.

MOO

Sorry hate to disagree again:(...

I've sold several houses in a couple of states and under contract means someone put an offer on the house and it was accepted.

Several things happen now...awaiting financing or if someone came in pre approved just the inspection and closing, which is determined by the contract and signed by both parties.

NOW granted it is certainly not under the realm of possibility the house is paid off sooner than the normal 30 year mortgage! Unless this means something totally different from state to state. Which in my experience in a couple of states it doesn't mean owner financing per say.

ETA - scroll down further to see other explanations.

Yes. The buyer goes through the underwriting process with broker and bank for the escrow process. But not everyone can see if they actually owe a home lender that will get their money first when escrow closes. Jmo

Haven't they had the same house for 30 years? It should be almost paid for! Mayne not.

MOO

A judge would give her the house since Tad did xyz. So why should she split half unless its to save on her lawyers fees?

If her home is paid off than why sell? Just have a judge take Tads name off the deed and Title and let him enjoy lockup.

A judge would give her the house since Tad did xyz. So why should she split half unless its to save on her lawyers fees?
Hmm.
I agree about not splitting it. HER lawyers fees is what makes me go huh?
Divorce lawyer I assume?
She hasn't been charged with anything in relation to this case correct?
Just curious.

MOO

Because he knows he has screwed up. He wants to look good for his daughters. I think he will sign a quit claim and Jill will take it all. I divorced in TN. I got my house, all of the furniture, and all of my retirement. Sometimes a man just knows when to shut up and does what is right.

Do you have a link to the source that says he knows screwed up, or is that just your personal opinion?

If her home is paid off than why sell? Just have a judge take Tads name off the deed and Title and let him enjoy lockup.

The house is probably a painful reminder of what kind of person she was married to/what a sham her marriage was. Maybe she wants a new beginning

Oy.

ET doesn't want to move back in with her father whom she blames for splitting up her and Cummins. She would instead prefer to live with the mother of one of her closest friends and someone she regards as a 'second mom'.

She insists she is a 'fully grown woman' who should be entitled to date 50-year-old Tad Cummins.

ET told friends she had the 'time of her life' during their five weeks on the run.

There is no timetable for her release with friends saying the 'messed up' teen will receive expert care 'for as long as it takes' for her to realize she was the victim of a predatory older male.

Oy.

ET doesn't want to move back in with her father whom she blames for splitting up her and Cummins. She would instead prefer to live with the mother of one of her closest friends and someone she regards as a 'second mom'.

She insists she is a 'fully grown woman' who should be entitled to date 50-year-old Tad Cummins.

ET told friends she had the 'time of her life' during their five weeks on the run.

There is no timetable for her release with friends saying the 'messed up' teen will receive expert care 'for as long as it takes' for her to realize she was the victim of a predatory older male.
If this is the case, clearly she isn't mentally ready to be discharged to anyone. TC is in Federal Custody. The wife is selling the home. It's over. She needs to heal.

MOO

Oy.

This is all discussed a great deal in the previous thread, #17 at the end. The daily mail pays their sources a lot, the racier the more money. They verify nothing so you have to keep in mind its highly unreliable, in UK (where I live) it's considered the most unreliable paper in the country. People have speculated that the source is this Paige woman who is the mother of ETs childhood friend. Whoever it is clearly cares little for ET to be exposing her more like this. Her family says (on a Facebook site that I am not sure if we are allowed to link to) that Paige has been talking to the press and feeding them total bull simply to get more money. More indication that she is the source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't comment on Daily Mail articles. I'll just sit over here in the corner and have a few drinks while you guess discuss.

:drink:

I like the Daily Mail, they always have the best pictures and their sources are usually confirmed in MSM about a day or two later.

The house is probably a painful reminder of what kind of person she was married to/what a sham her marriage was. Maybe she wants a new beginning

Also there are memories of ET since she must have been there alot o be a third daughter in their words.

Also there are memories of ET since she must have been there alot o be a third daughter in their words.

It would break my heart to have to sell the home I raised my children in. Hopefully she is not too attached to it and this will be a positive and not traumatic change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member