TN TN - Michael Hearon, 51, Happy Valley, 23 Aug 2008

Bumping up for Michael, hoping that's he is found soon. I am also wondering if anyone local has heard any updates?

This case is so weird... like he totally vanished. And how sad for his family to not know where he is or what has happened. I pray the answers come out soon. Someone has to know something!

Just thinking outloud here and sorry if this has already been covered -

Per google maps there are 2 houses near there which may have seen anyone coming or going. The one house is on the corner of Bell Branch Rd/Happy Valley Rd (closest to his land); and the second house is on the corner of Happy Valley Rd/Happy Valley Loop Rd (closest to where the ATV was found 30 yards off the road). Did they see anyone else around that area?

And how certain are the 2 people that saw Mike on the ATV?... could it possibly have been someone else on his ATV, trying to deflect attention away from the actual crimescene? Especially because his son said that Mike would not had left the ATV ignition on and in high gear. Maybe someone was in a rush to dump the ATV off and didn't even think about the gear/ignition being on.

I am only local enough to read the papers from this area and there is nothing new on him. I went to the maryville times and they have a pic
of michael on the front page "Have you seen this man".
So unbeleivable and strange.
bluestarzz

Hi cloudajo. I thought your summation of the info was great. Hope you didn't think I was pointing out the wallet thing as a "hey, fix that"! :blowkiss: But it was due to your using the word that made me think about it. I remembered they mentioned the money and i.d. clip and a few other things so I had to see for myself if they used "wallet". Maybe he didn't carry one, considering other things found, but if he did and it's missing if anything suspected of being in it is ever used it'll surely get their attention.

Yes, thank you, I made a mistake with "wallet."

Yeah, where is he???

Hi cloudajo. I thought your summation of the info was great. Hope you didn't think I was pointing out the wallet thing as a "hey, fix that"! :blowkiss: But it was due to your using the word that made me think about it. I remembered they mentioned the money and i.d. clip and a few other things so I had to see for myself if they used "wallet". Maybe he didn't carry one, considering other things found, but if he did and it's missing if anything suspected of being in it is ever used it'll surely get their attention.

Hi Snow. Not at all. I appreciate it - I'm a stickler for details. :)

Tues, Aug 26th
· ATV found by Mike’s friend who just happened to be checking the area near Happy Valley Loop, about a mile from Hearon's house. Andy said it was found in a location that his dad did not frequently visit.
· 4-wheeler found in a high gear on a steep hill and the ignition switch was left on -- which Andy and Matt said their dad never left on. There was no evidence found around the ATV.

LE might just want to check out the friend who "just happened" to find the ATV in an area that Mike "did not frequently visit".

Many cases have been solved by checking out the finder and their relationship, financial or otherwise, with the victim.

My opinion only.

missingabducted's channel at youtube has a short video for Michael. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUTME8jVNyQ

I want to thank the person who put it up - not only for Michael's info but for all of the cases highlighted there. :hug: Am I correct in thinking missingabducted at youtube is also missingabducted.tv? Good works, really, good works, thank you!

Can't seem to find anything new regarding Michael. Sad.

yes, blackwatch, i hope they are watching the "finder". nothing "stacks up" with this case. why did he look there if michael didn't useually to there? maybe he knows more.
bumping for michael
bluestarzz

Another weekend passes and no Michael Herron. The leaves are falling on the ground.
Guess that will reveal all that is in the trees, except for the evergreens, but will cover up all else. Someone has bloon on their hands !!!!
bluestarzz

This is sad. This comment was posted in early Sep by someone under the article from that time.

"I can't imagine he had an enemy in this world. He is the sweetest man on the planet and I hope and pray that he is found safe, warm and at peace. He loves his family and friends and loves being out "in the valley" as he puts it with his cows and the land. They don't make 'em like Mike anymore. He is a true gem and I pray for and wish the best outcome in this situation."

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/27778409.html

I just keep thinking that he might have found some folks on his land that might have been growing pot or maybe even a meth lab operation and they had a confertation with him when he came up on them?

i think so too dandyodie.....he saw something that was going on, on his land that he regularily visit, and it turned bad. i bet those people are
rather "locals" drugs somehow related.
bluestarzz

I just keep thinking that he might have found some folks on his land that might have been growing pot or maybe even a meth lab operation and they had a confertation with him when he came up on them?

Very well could be. They'd have had a couple days as I recall to have cleaned out any evidence of such activities before anyone went to the property. I'm thinking I remember he left on a Sat. morning and his mother hadn't heard from him (as she would normally) on Sun. and then again by Mon. no word from him so that's when his sons moved on checking closer.

To be honest, from the articles it seemed as if the mother was used to the routine of hearing from him on Sundays so even tho it was his habit to be down on the property and be out of touch for a short length of time it seems out of character/routine to have missed that contact with mom.... I would have already been on high alert by Sunday evening rather than waiting for Monday to roll around. I wish they had felt the nudge to check on Sunday.

I just wanted to stop in here and post a little something. Michael's case weighs heavy on my heart - as I've said before, it just seems like he's one of the "good guys" and that this shouldn't have been his fate - I'm not sure why he stands out for me among so many other missing. Anyway, since it's almost Thanksgiving which is traditionally a very family oriented holiday, I'm feeling very sad for Michael's family. I hope they'll get thru the day and be thankful for those they can put their arms around and I hope they'll be able to smile when they think of Michael that day. They & Michael are in my prayers.

snowme = i didn't know him, but his story stands out, i am not too far away from the community, but still far enough.......bumping for michael.....
bluestarzz

I didn't turn up anything new when looking for info on the net on Michael this evening. Very disheartening.

Where in the world is Michael!? He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

yes, nothing has been heard regarding Michael Herron's disapearance. The Maryville Times still carries his picture "have you seen this man"?
sad :(
bluestarzz

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member