Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk for sure but the only thing I recall LE saying is that the dogs haven't hit on a scent at all. But I could be mistaken.

Hope this link is okay to share this transcript link. Keith Sherely was on NG tonight. He is with WNWS News Talk Radio out of Jackson.

To find his comment on the scents go to 20:20:06
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1601/19/ng.01.html

"But you know where the last place you saw him was. And the grandmother specifically told them where the last place she saw him. And scent dogs have confirmed that."

It does go on after this discuss more about his scent being confirmed and that a small person is hard to track.

Hope this link is okay to share this transcript link. Keith Sherely was on NG tonight. He is with WNWS News Talk Radio out of Jackson.

To find his comment on the dog scents go to 20:20:06

"But you know where the last place you saw him was. And the grandmother specifically told them where the last place she saw him. And scent dogs have confirmed that."

Thank you! I will check it out.
*and I was looking everywhere for the link! Lol

To find his comment on the scents go to 20:20:06

I am failing to make this a linky URL. Ugh, I'm sorry!

I'm stubborn, so I did some quick google searching, and now I'm thinking I might have read it here as one of the transcripts from q&a, in reference to searchers or something, not news. I definitely read it repeatedly, but Ive only been reading news and here and disregarding SM, and I'm not seeing it in news on a quick search. Darn. I'll look again tomorrow, but I'm thinking my memory was off on the sources.

I've been a lurker on this forum sporadically and always thought it was much more objective than people on facebook. There are a lot of members who are, but I've also sadly found out that even people with good intentions can be wrong and unintentionally spread bad information/rumors. I know most people don't mean any harm, but I didn't realize how much it sucks to read when it's happening in your neck of the woods. I think it's a good thing that I've seen this, because now in the future I can be more sensitive to tragic stories like this one, especially ones that are in other states. It also made me realize that I personally may have done the same thing and have unintentionally hurt a family or spread misinformation without meaning to. I will definitely be more careful about how I read and ask questions about stories in the future for sure.

(Man, Sgt, if you only knew...I still haven't gone back and read my initial posts here (still can't go there)...let me say this...a beautiful little girl was abducted from my neighborhood and murdered, it was the worst thing you could imagine, her torso was found and the killer was still out there...point is...it was very hard to come here and read about people speculating, especially when they were not locals bla bla, what I'm saying is I get it, and it took a while to understand...but my first few posts were probably quite antagonistic, to say the least...who even knows what I came on here and said...I think it was something along the lines of stop speculating and you don't know $hit because you don't live here, lol. Then I was like wow, you guys really care and are actually really smart :).)

The theory of Noah being underground and his scent wafting up as searchers walked near the area was posted by a family-appointed spokesperson. I have the screenshot but it is from FB. Is it ok to post it since the family has posted his name as a family spokesperson??
Hi, LaVidaBaby.

You can't post the FB screenshot, and if this post is on a personal FB page, I'm afraid you can't link to it, either. If you have questions, now or at any time, please address them in a private message to an admin or mod. Thanks.

Helpful information here:

Etiquette & Information

From what I've gleaned from reading the two threads, the area that Noah disappeared from was quite close to the grandmother's home. The grandmother surely knew the area well; well enough that she felt perfectly safe supervising a 4 yr old and 2 year old in the area. Wouldn't the grandmother also be aware of the woods near her home; for example, if there were numerous sinkholes or overturned trees etc as well as if animals such as coyotes posed a serious threat?

This is the nature of the beast...you don't mess with a backwoods Tennessean. If you grow up in the South than you are aware of all the dangers and you fear none. It is just part of living a country life. The majority of my childhood was spent in woods like that for hours with no supervision, this is just an unfortunate turn of events. I sure would like to know what the distraction was, but I know how bad she probably feels.

The first time I was in a hotel room with 3 children at the time my then 2 year old decided he needed to find me and went straight out the door instead of looking around the hotel room. It was a extended stay room and my daughter and I were watching the Grammy's in the bedroom while the boys watched a movie in the front room. I went to check on the boys watching a movie and there was only one! The other was found within minutes, but I had nightmares for days. I slept that night in a chair against the door. I still shutter at what could have happened. This case hits home on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member