AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 Media Maps Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Jul 24, 2021

A group of professional search and recovery experts from Equusearch Midwest are on Hawkins County this weekend in hopes of finding missing 5-year-old Summer Wells @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities

E7FoQSLWQAElInK.jpg

https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1419029993066221569

Non-profit organization returns to Northeast Tennessee to search for Summer Wells (video at link)

[...]

Volunteers from across the country are battling the summer heat and rigid terrain are hoping to find any trace of Summer Wells.

[...]

"I've got high tech drones that can tell if the ground has been disturbed for burial," says Rader. "I've got remote control sonar units that can go into a retention pond. Instead of putting a diver in to find out what's in there, I can put this piece of machinery in there and within 15 minutes I know what's in the pond."

[...]

(In the above video, Dave Rader says they are covering a lot of ground today including a lot of territory that has not been looked at, and that they're continuing to expand the circle.)

Non-profit group asking to keep search area confidential in Summer Wells case to protect investigation | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – After local crews limited search efforts in the Beech Creek community, Equusearch Midwest returned to dig deeper.

Summer Wells was reported missing the night of June 15. Equusearch Midwest joined local crews in the initial search for the missing 5-year-old, but according to Incident Commander Tim Coup, the group alerted authorities about a week ago that they would be returning.

“They’re solely doing this on their own, there’s nothing- there’s no leads, there’s nothing credible that would bring them back in; they’re wanting to come back and volunteer more time for the Summer Wells case,” Coup told News Channel 11.

Director of Equusearch Midwest David Rader told News Channel 11 Saturday that’s it’s more complicated than just trying to keep a search area confidential.

“Right now, we just have to concentrate on what the business at hand is – the reason why we don’t want anybody to know where we are is because we don’t want anything moved afterward because we really don’t know who all the players of the game are,” Rader explained.

Jul 25, 2021
‘I’m still going to keep the faith’: Equusearch Midwest reports no leads out of weekend Summer Wells search, possible return to the field | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather (video at link)

HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Professional searchers reported no new leads following a weekend search for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells.

[...]

“It’s very thick, I mean the terrain is very, it’s brutal, it’s unforgiving,” Equusearch Midwest Director David Rader said of the search. “We’re doing everything that we possibly can to bring her home. I would love for her to come walking through that door, I would love for somebody to drop her off if she was abducted.”

With temperatures in the 90’s and overgrown vegetation, News Channel 11 found out professional search crews are having no luck finding the 5-year-old.

[...]

Rader mentioned Saturday that the group searched “virgin territory” that had not been searched after Summer was initially reported missing.

“We knew that, you know they had this circle around the house that they had already, just basically just really just hit it hard. And we felt that at that point in time she’s not in that area. I mean, you know, as time went on, things were going against her as far as if there was no food, no water. This girl would have been in dire straits and to have the amount of people that were there on that search originally not to find her. I can almost guarantee you, she’s not there. Period. Unless she was put back there afterward. Now, is that a possibility? Anything’s on the table. But you know what prompted us to come back is we knew that you know, law enforcement, and these rescue teams, don’t have the resources and they don’t have the money to keep going,” Rader said.

[...]

While the recent search didn’t turn up any usable leads, Rader said the Equusearch team hasn’t given up and could return to the field.

Jul 26, 2021
Summer Wells' brothers removed from home by DCS, dad says 'It's not safe at my house'

[...]

On Monday the Hawkins County Sheriff's office confirmed for the Times News that Summer's three older brothers had been removed from their home recently by the Tennessee Department of Children's Services, although the reason for that removal isn't a public record.

Monday morning the Times News spoke to Summer's father, [DW], who wouldn't discuss specifics about why the boys were removed except to say it's not safe at his home at this time.

“Right now it's not safe at my house,” [DW] said. “There's too much going on and people are crazier than hell, and right now it's just not safe at my house. There's too much going on. Too many crazy people coming around trying to start stuff.”

[...]

When asked if his three sons were in state custody or staying with friends or relatives, [DW] replied, “I can't answer any questions, buddy. I'm not going to go there.”

[DW]: “All this speculation is getting worse, and worse and worse. People are threatening us, and it's not safe at my house. We're hoping if something happens things will start to get safer, but the way things are going it's just getting worse and worse.”

Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told the Times News Monday that the investigation into Summer's disappearance continues.

[...]

Although local volunteer searchers are on standby to return to Beech Creek at the request of law enforcement, Lawson said there has been no new information after the initial 13 day search that required searchers to return to the scene.

[...]

(audio interview with DW at link)

Last edited:

[...]

Jennifer Youngblood, host of the podcast “Jay is 4 Justice,” told News Channel 11 on Monday that [DW] joined her on the show over the weekend. While speaking with [DW], Youngblood said he confirmed that Child Services were involved in the case.

[...]

While on Jay is 4 Justice, [DW] told Youngblood that his sons were taken from the home a few days prior.

“Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, it’s probably better for them,” [DW] said on the show.

Youngblood asked [DW] if the children were removed for their safety, but [DW] said there was more to it than that. During the interview, [DW] said the theories and speculation surrounding Summer’s disappearance were affecting him.

“They come at me and said – either posing – said they had the inside scoop with TBI and that they knew I sold my daughter for drugs, and I flipped out. I flipped out,” [DW] said on the podcast. “I believed that stuff. Like an idiot, I believed it and I flipped out, started drinking and everything else. And that’s why they took our kids.”

“He did tell me regarding the boys being taken away that it was due to him having an episode of drinking and there’s other things swirling around the internet that it could be the home life or what’s going on right now in Summer’s case,” Youngblood said.

[...]

Summer Wells’ brothers taken by DCS, according to new report

[...]

On Monday, WVLT News attempted to independently verify the Kingsport Times News’ reports. In separate phone conversations with both WVLT News Reporter Sam Luther and WVLT News Anchor Amanda Hara, [DW] said he would not say whether his children had been removed by DCS.

When asked by Hara if he told the Kingsport Times News that his children had been removed, [DW] would not confirm or deny he made that statement to the paper.

[...]

WVLT News reached out to [DW] Friday, July 23 to confirm whether or not the boys had been removed from the house, but he told reporters that was not the case.

It is unclear at this time why [DW] refused to confirm where the boys are on Friday, or why he will not give specific information now.

“Yeah it’s dangerous at my house,” he told WVLT News, saying his family has received “several threats” from social media.

[...]

[DW] told WVLT News, “Just know that we love our daughter with all our hearts. We would never do anything to hurt our daughter, we would never hurt a soul. We love everybody, we are Christian people. We wouldn’t hurt nobody, especially our beautiful, loving daughter.”

WVLT News has reached out to the DCS for details, but reports on child removals are not public record.

[...]

The Church Hill Rescue Squad says it will no longer be the lead agency for orchestrating any additional searches for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old Summer Wells.

Instead, the agency says any future searches will be through the sheriff’s office unless the rescue squad is dispatched to reactivate the search.

[...]

The total reward fund for information leading to the location or recovery of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells has reached $37,970.

[…]

A prayer circle is scheduled for Tuesday evening at 6 p.m. at Borden Park in Kingsport. You can view information on that event on Facebook by clicking here.

Jul 27, 2021
Parents of Summer Wells attend juvenile court, confirm sons are in custody of child services | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
Posted: Jul 27, 2021 / 04:59 PM EDT / Updated: Jul 27, 2021 / 05:53
Video at link
SBM
  • ...parents of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells appeared in juvenile court
  • ...spoke ... outside the courthouse
  • sons had been in the custody of the Department of Child Protective Services since late last week
  • ...she (CW) did not want to say why
  • ...they have hired an attorney
  • ...the disappearance of her daughter Summer is a completely separate situation than what has led to the involvement of children’s services.

Short little video clip shows CW there.

https://twitter.com/lunsford_erica/status/1420145145052344321?s=21

HAPPENING NOW: a second prayer vigil for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells at Borden Park

[RL], Summer’s Sabbath Day teacher says the Wells family is stepping away from social media, due to all of the harsh comments towards their family. Instead, they will be communicating to the public using their own website.

“It’s the family’s official website that they can go to and put up any information they want to share. It is not something that people can comment on, so it’s kind of a relief from all of the negativity and backlash,” says [RL].

With six weeks into the search for Summer, [RL] is keeping he faith that the five-year-old will be returned back home with her family.

“She really does not talk very much, but when she talks she will! She can say anything she wants, especially to boss you around. Summer, if you’re watching this, you are so missed. You are loved and you would not believe the number of people out there looking for you. Jesus is with you. He will never leave you or forsake you, and we are going to find you and you are gonna come back home. Don’t lose hope little girl,” said [RL].

Another prayer circle will be held for Summer at 6 p.m. on August 14th at Borden Park in Kingsport .

[...]

Unexpected apology during Summer Wells prayer vigil

Community member speaks up against social media rumors regarding Summer Wells case | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (WJHL) — Dozens of heads bowed Tuesday night at Borden Park as community members prayed for the safe return of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells.

It’s been six weeks since Summer was reported missing — a month and a half of endless searching and investigating from hundreds of agencies from across the country.

Summer’s mother, [CB], attended the prayer session where the community offered solace and hope for her daughter’s return.

One woman in attendance spoke up during the prayer session to apologize to [CB] for following social media rumors.

“This is about Summer; it’s not about anybody’s opinion,” [SB] said. “It’s about Summer and her being found.”

[...]

Searches for Summer Wells not requested by police must be approved by sheriff | (timesnews.net)
ROGERSVILLE — From now on, any organization that wants to conduct a search for Summer Wells in the Beech Creek community that hasn’t been requested by law enforcement must get permission from the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office.

[...]

"This past weekend the independent, volunteer Equusearch Midwest returned to Beech Creek to conduct an independent search for Summer. Equusearch had sent trained volunteers to assist in the search during the initial 13-day massive search of the area that followed Summer’s June 15 disappearance."

“We didn’t have any issues with them the first time, and I can’t confirm that we had any issues with them the second time just because I’m not sure what they ended up doing,” Coup told the Times News on Tuesday.

[...]

Coup said the understanding was for Equusearch to conduct the search from their vehicles and stay off private property, as it did during the initial search.

“They said they were going to give me and the sheriff’s office all information about what places they searched, and as of Tuesday neither have received it,” Coup said. “Whatever they’ve done this past weekend they’ve done and orchestrated and have kept all that to themselves.”

Watch now: Searches for Summer Wells not requested by police must be approved by sheriff

EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out | The Rogersville Review (subscribe or disable ad-blocker to view)

ROGERSVILLE – “I think one or two people know exactly what has happened to her and they need to come forward,” said Dave Rader of the missing Summer Wells.

Rader’s EquuSearch Midwest unit was in Tennessee this past weekend, contributing its expertise and resources to the search for the five-year-old girl reported missing from her Beech Creek home June 15.

“We got a lot accomplished (Saturday),” the EquuSearch Midwest Chapter Director said in an online interview Sunday.

[...]

“There still may be some things that we, me and Tim, can put our heads together and figure something out. But this isn’t the last for me to come down to Tennessee to look for this little girl,” said Rader, who called Sunday a “get-away day,” a travel day for the volunteers to return to their respective homes for their respective work weeks.

[...]

In an interview with the Review on Sunday, July 18, [CB] described events that led to the Oct. 14 arrest of [DW].

[...]

Although [CB] states there had been a falling out with [A] that led to the incident, she stated in the July 18 interview with the Review that she and Summer had visited [A's] Kingsport home on the morning of June 15 to await her mother’s call upon the completion of her medical appointment at Holston Valley Medical Center.

[...]

[DW], who wasn’t home when the July 18 interview was conducted, has been active on social media. On Saturday, he lashed out on Facebook at family members who had appeared on various Youtube “true crime” video interviews.

[DW] said (unedited): “Well how did my daughters disappearance suddenly turn to all about my step family? Are they so greedy as to forget all about what this is all about? Did [t] even try to pay my dad back any of the 20000 she borrowed? No! And never will. Did [J] mention to anyone about 12 year old [r] when they first got together? Hell no! You have successfully managed to ruin my name time after time. Make my dad hate me and get me barred from the family for life! You all can have whats left of my dad that’s fine. You cant ruin me any more than u have. I’m sure you all will keep trying though. You can have whatevers left you’ve been bilking money from my dad for years and didn’t want me in the way well ill never even call my dad ever again you can have it all whatevers left.”

Both parents have brought up the red or maroon, 1998-2000 Toyota Tacoma pickup, whose owner law enforcement was seeking to question as a witness.

“We really need help finding this red pickup truck with ladder rack,” [DW] posted on Facebook July 8. “Not sure of make maybe Toyota. Not the one pictured but something like it. I just found out that it was parked at the bottom of our driveway around the time of Summer’s disappearance. Please help us locate this truck..it did have buckets in the back.”

[CB] mentioned the truck 10 days later in the interview with the Review.

“A $50,000 reward for any information about that red truck or who drove it or whatever, you’d think that person would have dropped like a drop of a hat and jumped on that,” she said.

“They found one truck over on 81 and 36 or something like that and the license plate was removed. So, they ran the VIN and it come back to 101 Ben Hill. There’s not even a 101 Ben Hill down here. So, they wrote that off as pretty much a lost case because they didn’t run into nothing. They didn’t track down nobody or nothing, I guess,” [CB] said.

“And there was another truck that they found alongside the road with ladder racks on it and it wasn’t the truck, they said. Half the time they told me it was a Nissan, half the time they told me Toyota. I don’t know what this truck is. Who witnessed the truck? I don’t know that, either. No clue. I keep telling people I wish I knew what happened,” [CB] said.

“They ask me, ‘Do you know where your daughter is?’ I’m like, if I knew where she was, she’d be right here with me. I mean, that’s a dumb question. To me, that’s just plain ignorant,” [CB] said.

[...]

(more at link)

All future searches for Summer Wells must be approved by Hawkins County Sheriff's Office | (timesnewsonline on YouTube)
Jul 27, 2021
From now on any organizations that wants to conduct a search for Summer Wells in the Beech Creek community that hasn't been requested by law enforcement must get permission from the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office.
(Phone interview with Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. Tim Coup)

Court TV interviews Anslee Daniel on Summer Wells' disappearance – Jul 28, 2021

Reporter Anslee Daniel speaks about her conversation with CB and DW yesterday after they left the courthouse. Also discussed is speculation on why the boys may have been removed, as well as the recent release from the Church Hill Rescue Squad, and how all searches are to go through the Sheriff's office.

Guest speakers:
Joseph Scott Morgan, Professor of Forensics at Jacksonville State University and Former Senior Investigator at the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office

Mike King, Retired Police Commander and host of the Profiling Evil podcast

Both share their reactions about the children being removed, as well as thoughts on the search efforts.

At the end, Vinnie asks Anslee if anything has changed in what the parents say have happened; if they've added to, or elaborated on what happened that day.

Anslee says that CB & DW have stuck to the same story for the most part, but regarding the two minute timespan, she, like many others, question, could Summer have walked off in that timeframe? What happened during the day, leading up to Summer going missing? "[...] We still again don't really know what exactly happened that night in Beech Creek."

July 29, 2021 – Facebook post by Equusearch Midwest
Post from equusearch

"In regards to the articles that are being circulated surrounding the Hawkins County, TN search for five-year-old Summer Wells, Cpt. Tim Coup with the Church Hill rescue squad stated that Equusearch Midwest was cleared by Hawkins County sheriffs office to search this past weekend. Dave Rader has been in constant communication with Cpt. Coup regarding all agendas, and Cpt. Coup assures him that his statements were all miscommunication with Media. Equusearch arrived in Hawkins Cty on Thursday evening and spent Friday - Sunday mapping and ground searching, arriving home Monday evening. After a very long and exhaustive weekend, all mapping/communications/field activity reports were turned over to Cpt. Coup, for him to pass along to HCSO on Tuesday evening and Wednesday. Equusearch never had any intentions of "keeping things to ourselves". Equusearch will only take on a case if there is open communication and cooperation with Law Enforcement and/or any lead organization involved. If any single item of importance were located this past weekend, Cpt. Coup and HCSO would have been the very first to know, immediately. Furthermore, any land or private property that Equusearch encounters, they have always asked landowners for permission to search, first, if a search warrant is not involved. Equusearch is well trained in crime scene preservation and also keeping open lines of communication with lead organizations of a search. Our MANY letters of recommendation can attest to this, along with our reputation of bringing the missing home. Thank you to all who have reached out regarding these falsities, and as always, Lost is Not Alone."

July 29, 2021
Equusearch Midwest issues statement regarding last weekend’s search for Summer Wells | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Jul 30, 2021
Wells nightmare worsens as boys removed | The Rogersville Review (subscribe or disable ad-blocker to view)

[…]

“I really liked it and then Summer got gone,” [CB] said of the family’s scenic mountain views. “Now, it’s just not pretty anymore.”

[CB], who grew up in Wisconsin, and [DW], who is from Utah, met in Fayetteville, Arkansas, before moving to Tennessee in 2009. [CB] talked about the family background in an interview with the Review July 18.

“I was born in Corpus Christi, Texas and the only reason why I ended up being raised in Wisconsin was because I was born with a hole between my heart in the four chambers and they flew me up to Minnesota,” [CB] said.

“That’s why all our family ended up residing up there. But my mom is from Wisconsin. I left there when I was like 19. I jumped on the carnival in Pine City, Minnesota right across the river,” [CB] said.

“Actually, I was on the carnival circuit for a long bit. So, I’ve been to different states and stuff. My mom, she was managing a hotel in Arkansas when I ended up in St. Louis and I got stranded there. So, she came and got me and I moved me to Arkansas with her,” she said.

“And then I met [DW’s] other family – his step-daughters and stuff like that – and then I met him through his step-daughters. Then we just got together,” [CB] said.

[…]

“I was hoping Summer was going to get to go to that school for her first year,” [CB] said about Keplar Elementary, where her boys had attended until it closed for good, along with McPheeter’s Bend Elementary at the end of the 2020-21 school year. “I love that school. They were all so nice to the kids and me.”

[…]

“The only outfit that I had was her brand-new one we got for her to go to kindergarten,” [CB] said. “It was a suit, of course, pants and a sweater. I got it probably about a week before. It was still in Mom’s truck. It was the only change of clothes because we did not plan to go swimming that day.

“So, I just figured we’ll change her out and put her in these. That way she’ll be warm. She won’t freeze to death on the way home,” [CB] said.

Sometime after that, the child was reported missing to police, neighbors, friends and family. The impact was felt by many, including Summer’s Uncle [B.], Grandmother [CH’s] brother-in-law.

“The day he found out Summer went missing, he had to go into the hospital because he had a heart attack,” [CB] said. “Summer used to call him ‘Uncle Boobie.’ She couldn’t say [B.], so she said ‘Boobie.’”

Grandmother [CH] left Tennessee July 18 to be with her sister [L], whose husband, , was recently re-hospitalized.

“He had to go back in because they had to put a pacemaker and stuff like that in there. He quit smoking because he’s on oxygen. Aunt [L] called and said she needed her help because he’s getting too far. He can’t even lift up nothing or move his fingers hardly anymore. So, she had to go. My Aunt [L] is like 70, so they’re up there in age,” [CB] said.

Grandmother [CH] splits time between Tennessee and Wisconsin anyway, [CB] said.

“She’s been down here off and on for about four years. She goes back up north because she’s got grandkids up there, too. So, six months, nine months, she goes back. She leaves her camper here. She wasn’t supposed to leave actually until September, but she had to go up there and help her. Her doctor’s appointment is up there in October. Right after her doctor’s appointment, she’ll be back,” [CB] said.

[…]

July 30, 2o21
From The Rogersville Review (subscribe or disable ad-blocker to view):

[...]

“She went from PAW Patrol to My Little Pony,” [CB] said. “Then Elsa in Frozen. And then went to those weird Dracula Barbie Dolls with the weird-colored hair and stuff. I think it’s Monster High dolls.”

[...]

“I dyed my hair and she wanted to have her hair dyed,” [CB] said. “I mean, what girl doesn’t want to be like her mama?”

[...]

“She just likes all kinds of stuff. She could actually sing the whole Frozen song. She likes Godzilla. Her daddy got her to liking that one,” [CB] said.

When asked if it was the Eminem version or the original by Blue Oyster Cult, [CB] said she wasn’t sure. “ I don’t listen to all that rock-n-roll stuff. I listen to pure country and oldies,” she said.

Although Summer appears extremely energetic in the numerous videos of her on social media, [CB] said Summer doesn’t rise with the sun.

“She usually likes to sleep in. I was trying to figure out how I was going to get her up to go to school. (The youngest son) does too. He’ll sleep until noon if you let him. I mean they all pretty much will. I think (the second-oldest son) is the only one who will get up early,” [CB] said.

[...]

At home, Summer is often seen in photos cuddling with the family’s pets, both cats and dogs.

“She calls that one ‘Yucky,’” [CB] said, pointing out one of the friendly dogs on the property. “It was my oldest son’s dog and he called it ‘Lucky.’ But she called it ‘Yucky.’ I don’t know why. She’s a very comical kid.”

[...] A woman who is friends with Grandmother [CH] recently tried to raise funds for the family with a [G-F-M] account.

“I told her I don’t care about no damn money,” [CB] said. “I don’t want anybody’s money. I just want my daughter back. That’s what I keep trying to tell all these people. I don’t need your money, your food and all that. We have all that we need. I just want my daughter back home. That’s all I want.

“People just want to keep giving. I don’t want your money. Keep it. I understand wanting to help and stuff, but I just want my daughter home. I don’t care about the money,” [CB] said.

[...]

Department of Child Services at family home of missing Summer Wells as brothers struggle with 5-year-old girl’s disappearance [VIDEO]

June 21, 2021

As CrimeOnline previously reported, 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing on Tuesday evening. Her parents have said that she went out of the home’s basement door earlier that day, and that the family attempted to find her themselves before reporting her missing. Multiple law enforcement agencies have been searching the dense, remote area for Summer since then, and investigators have faced challenges due to weak cell phone and radio services.

[..]

Summer’s father Don Wells spoke to WJHL about missing his daughter on Father’s Day. [Video at link]

“I think it’s really tough on all the people out here that are missing Father’s Day, and it’s making them a little bit edgy,” Don Wells told the news station. “And we’re a little bit edgy, my wife is a real edgy, and it’s just getting tougher, I think, for everybody.”

[..]

Don Wells also told the news station that agents from the Department of Children’s Services have been helping the family cope with the stress and uncertainty, adding that Summer’s brothers are not doing well and have been fighting more at home.

“They’re kind of fighting more than usual,” said Wells. “They got into it first thing this morning, and the team come running up the hill, they heard screams, and so I’ve been trying to keep it down.”

ETA:
Add State of Tenn Dept of Child Services link for Family Permanency Planning for Child Protective Services, for reference.

"Team" is a common agency term.

https://files.dcs.tn.gov/policies/chap14/14.2.pdf

Last edited:
https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/dcs/documents/quality_improvement/cfsr/TN_Child_Family_Service_Plan 2020-2024.pdf

Child and Family Service Plan 2020 - 2024

Vision Statement Tennessee has presented the new vision of the Children’s Bureau to internal and external stakeholders throughout the development of the CFSP during Joint Planning, during the Citizen’s Review Panel Conference, and during Grand Regional Provider Meetings. DCS Executive Leadership determined that the current Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization should be updated. The new Mission, Vision, and Values for the agency were developed from input received during numerous focus groups and the 2019 Joint Planning session

Mission: Provide high quality prevention, and support, services to children and families that promote safety, permanency, and well-being.

Vision: To create safe and healthy environments for children where they can live with supportive families and engaged communities.

Values:

• Relationships: We believe that the child welfare system in Tennessee is a collaborative, aligned system of professionals that provide unique interventions to our most vulnerable populations.

• Integrity: We believe that ethics, fairness, and sincerity are the foundation for a successful organization. • Diversity: We believe that all children and families deserve to be treated with respect and maintain strong connections to their identified community, faith, and culture.

• Learning: We believe that staff should be safe and receive the training, services, and supports to be mentally and physically healthy.

Mission & Vision

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back