AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 Media Maps Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

“It’s interesting to be coming into a case five months in and hear investigators say that we’re basically in the same place that we started….and you think that there would be some progress,” Entin said. “It’s just such a bizarre story, and I think that’s why people are interested.”

Entin also sat down with Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson.

“I asked him, ‘Do you believe that Don and Candus are involved?’ and he said, ‘We’re not ruling anyone out at this point,'” Entin said.

The rest of Entin’s interview with Don Wells and his sitdown with Sheriff Lawson will air at 9 p.m. Tuesday on NewsNation Prime.

NewsNation’s Brian Entin discusses Summer Wells coverage | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

The sheriff says the Wellses are cooperating, but there is no evidence that Summer was kidnapped or abducted. “We are still checking into people they associated with,” Lawson said. “We still have a long way to go. They associate with a lot of people.”

Both Candus and Don Wells passed a polygraph test, but Lawson’s statement that everyone is still a person of interest is leading some to wonder if the Wellses may know more than they’ve said.

Father says Summer Wells was 'abducted,' but sheriff has no proof

1694831408375.jpeg
"She's lost her voice, we have to be her voice and I feel it's important that we as a community, whether close or far from where it happened, stand up for her and make sure she's not forgotten."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back