Todd Black~Anthony Attorney's Spokesperson**Who is He?**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that "Todd Black" is Gil Cabot of Arrested Media.

I don't think it is Gil. His name was bounced around, but I don't think it is him. (I could be wrong tho!)

I think the Mods need to merge these threads!! I am tired of running back and forth!!

LOL how funny would it be for the PR person to be Baez?
Then he would have to explain how he can't file a proper motion or send a proper press release...:crazy:

I thought that someone found out one of his phone numbers traced back to Baez' better half. Does anyone remember this?

I admit I haven't finished reading this entire thread yet, but can say that yes, I do remember reading that, whiteangora. Wasn't it on a thread here from SM? Anyway, looked pretty convincing to me!

I honestly believe that it is either Baez or his better half. There is almost nothing that WS or either good investigators cannot find out if they dig deep enough, IMO. I think we will be hearing much less from T. Black now. I would like to see whoever it is exposed.

At some point, I really think that Baez might just find himself in some trouble and possibly removed from this case. Now this is just my feeling, I have no facts, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member