Todd Black~Anthony Attorney's Spokesperson**Who is He?**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are way behind at the Orlando Sentinel! LOL Who didn't know this months ago?! (Shaking my head)

I must be way behind too, as the first time I heard of it was yesterday. This is so unreal. How can he be held accountible for anything with no identity. If for instance, some one wanted to sue him, who would they sue? He doesn't return calls. Isn't he the one that accidentally said Caylee was dead when speaking for Baez?

Personally, and this is my opinion only--I think its Baez. Look at the speech and writing skills. Wait...maybe a brother of his or something. Enjoy the Superbowl???? Will your client?? Geeze...it has Baezisms all over it....look how the press release defends Baez like there is nothing else to be discussing today. Sure.
Has anyone asked his good buddy GR? Maybe he could put his investigative skills to good (not evil).

I must be way behind too, as the first time I heard of it was yesterday. This is so unreal. How can he be held accountible for anything with no identity. If for instance, some one wanted to sue him, who would they sue? He doesn't return calls. Isn't he the one that accidentally said Caylee was dead when speaking for Baez?
Yup...

Todd Black~Anthony Attorney's Spokesperson**Who is He?**

Another flippin' A$$ on the Baez team?

:seeya:

Ok, so the Sentinel and a number of the local stations keep asking questions about this guy - is he for real, etc. I agree they should look into this - this is what investigative journalism is all about, right?

My only question is: If they have doubts about this guy - why are they still publishing all his press releases and statements? I mean why don't they all just ignore him? How effective is a PR guy if no one pays any attention to his PR???? Quickest way to shut him up would be to ignore him and his little notes, rants, releases, whatever.

Hey Orlando and National Media - listen up!!! Remember what your Mom used to tell you about people who annoyed you "Ignore them and they will go away?" Works for me - I can do without reading his drivel!

So Toddy is using a fictitious name? Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Nor does it surprise me that JB would hire someone who wouldn't give his name or allow his pic to be taken. This fits right in with the rest of the circus! BTW what does Toddy have to hide???

IIRC, this supposed PR firm has numbers that originate in TN.

There are certain internet phone and fax services that allow you to get phone numbers with any area code you choose, regardless of where you actually live.

Ok, so the Sentinel and a number of the local stations keep asking questions about this guy - is he for real, etc. I agree they should look into this - this is what investigative journalism is all about, right?

My only question is: If they have doubts about this guy - why are they still publishing all his press releases and statements? I mean why don't they all just ignore him? How effective is a PR guy if no one pays any attention to his PR???? Quickest way to shut him up would be to ignore him and his little notes, rants, releases, whatever.
Hey Orlando and National Media - listen up!!! Remember what your Mom used to tell you about people who annoyed you "Ignore them and they will go away?" Works for me - I can do without reading his drivel!

Bolded by me- EXACTLY!

I just had a thought- could Todd Black be tied to the Fusion group?

Hmmmm, maybe this is another Anthony circus half-truth? Or a mis-truth. Or something. But surely, it wasn't a lie! <tongue firmly in cheek>
No, this is code talk. :rolleyes: This case is getting more and more absurd.

There are certain internet phone and fax services that allow you to get phone numbers with any area code you choose, regardless of where you actually live.

I thought that someone found out one of his phone numbers traced back to Baez' better half. Does anyone remember this?

Hmmmm, maybe this is another Anthony circus half-truth? Or a mis-truth. Or something. But surely, it wasn't a lie! <tongue firmly in cheek>

Maybe it is a lie. Lying isn't a crime you know. Just ask Cindy.

I thought that someone found out one of his phone numbers traced back to Baez' better half. Does anyone remember this?

Yep, same fax number as far back as 2002 and his direct line, featured on his pressrs for Baez, is a phone registered to Lorena B.

Mac- I believe it had to do with the concept some thought that he was a member of the defense team, and therefore might have privlege. This had the press treating him with kid gloves. I think they are coming off now given the announcement he is not.

Yep, same fax number as far back as 2002 and his direct line, featured on his pressrs for Baez, is a phone registered to Lorena B.

Does Lorena B work in the office. I know Christina did during the summer, but haven't heard much about LorenaB

Exactly!! The same way customer service can be in India and look like a local call or another state.

http://.com/2009/01/29/todd-black-w...r-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-2/

Ummmm....why hasn't anyone (meaning news stations) reported on this.!

Hello, knock, knock!!! His fax number that he's had since 2002 is in JB's wife's :eek: name!!!! And he states he's not 'working' for Baez!!

WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member