Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

:laugh:

Oh silly rabbit, trix are for kids... and defense lawyers with no case.

:nuts: I think I will start mailing these to JB.

:sponge: Some crabby patties for Cindy.

:ziplip: This for Black.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

What really boggles the mind is when he suggests that maybe Casey really is cooperating with LE and we just don't know it yet.

That would make such a great Lifetime Movie of the Week. Caylee is really safe...I mean, in danger...so LE pretends not to believe Casey and instead files pretend charges against her to fool the kidnappers into thinking that Casey is still following the script! (Have they sent her the next 31 days or is she just improvising now???)

Only when Casey is sentenced to die and executed will the kidnappers return Caylee safely to Cindy and George, at which time Casey will be canonized for her martyrdom and all will be revealed. We nonbelievers will have to bow down and pray to the statues of her at the Mother of the Year Chapel while Cindy and George (and the now grown Caylee Marie) do the "told ya so" dance.

Please.

Originally Posted by Muzikman
Wow, this is really beginning to look like a 3 Stooges episode. The BBC - Baez, Black and Cindy.

Respectfully snipped.....

Falling outta my chair laughing at the vision of the 3 of them wedged in the doorway into court, all trying to get through at once! Situation not at all funny, of course, but laughter IS, indeed, good for the soul!

:clap: The visual you present did indeed make me laugh. Thanks! :clap:

JB = Curly
CA = Moe
TB = Larry

This kills me.... YM says: "we are not going to get past it until you tell us the truth" and KC "that is the truth" with conviction. And then a week or so (I don't know how long) she says ZG took Caylee at the park, not at the apartment. So, it wasn't the truth!!!!!!

I am just amazed at her audicity and her ability to lie.

I know all this has been said before, but my amaze has not waned. Everytime I listen to her interviews, my jaw drops.

What is this girl thinking? What is she doing? Is it really about saving her rear, or did some completely bizarre thing happen and KC is really trying to protect what or who ever that was?

I know a few liars, but I have never seen anyone that can lie like this.

Salem

<bold mine>
She is very audacious but she is actually a pretty bad liar, don't you think?

:laugh:
What really boggles the mind is when he suggests that maybe Casey really is cooperating with LE and we just don't know it yet.

That would make such a great Lifetime Movie of the Week. Caylee is really safe...I mean, in danger...so LE pretends not to believe Casey and instead files pretend charges against her to fool the kidnappers into thinking that Casey is still following the script! (Have they sent her the next 31 days or is she just improvising now???)

Only when Casey is sentenced to die and executed will the kidnappers return Caylee safely to Cindy and George, at which time Casey will be canonized for her martyrdom and all will be revealed. We nonbelievers will have to bow down and pray to the statues of her at the Mother of the Year Chapel while Cindy and George (and the now grown Caylee Marie) do the "told ya so" dance.

Please.
smiles_6.gif

It's a stretch, but appeal on the grounds that the jury pool was given false information or the good ole "inaffectiveness of counsel" inasmuch as they "leaked" that the girl was dead...

Please.

I'm already saying a litany to Saint Casey of the Stripper Poles.

:clap: :woohoo: :clap:

On what grounds? :confused:
It's a stretch, but appeal on the grounds that the jury pool was given false information or the good ole "inaffectiveness of counsel" inasmuch as they "leaked" that the girl was dead...

Prosecution has 175 days to bring this to trial, so April 2009 at very best.

Legally, Baez made his first mistake already, he did not say in court today that the defense wants a speedy trial - nor has paperwork been filed

LE = 1, Defense = 0

Should we have a scoreboard?

These statements from Black and Baez show that they really do believe Caylee is dead and the defense will be that Casey didn't do it. They will go on to say that Casey was right...once LE got involved, Caylee wasn't safe and was murdered. Everyone will understand then why she didn't report her for missing for 31 days. She was protecting her daughter...yada yada.

Yes, it's obvious they have been working on this as a defense or they would not have slipped and made those statements.,

All I can say is, if they go with this defense instead of copping a plea to an accident, abuse of a corpse etc. she will go down hard.

I think they'll say that KC was "thinking" of getting involved with drug smuggling, some illegal activity, she and Caylee met up with this guy, he lays out the terms (she'll be very detailed), she changes her mind, he gets angry, somehow Caylee gets killed. He dumps her body in KC's car, they go to a bridge, he dumps the body, then threatens to kill her and her entire family and all her friends if she tells. There - she didn't do it, and was afraid to tell.
Would I believe that garbage? NO but it would create reasonable doubt. She'd still be facing serious charges, but nothing like murder 1.
She could explain all her strange behaviors, like partying like a rock star, and stealing Amy's checks and shopping away in that she was in shock and shut down emotionally. Wouldn't quite explain how she never broke down and cried for the loss of her child, but my imagination has run dry on that one. JMO

Legally, Baez made his first mistake already, he did not say in court today that the defense wants a speedy trial - nor has paperwork been filed

LE = 1, Defense = 0

Yes, I nominate you to keep it. Deal?

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."
I've attached the link.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

Don't you know the SQUIRRLS said it... not Todd! I am sure they will come up with something better then "it was taken out of context".... GEEZ! :waitasec:

LE = 1, Defense = 0

Just ask Tricia and tell her you'll monitor it. :woohoo::woohoo:

This is Black's description of his firm's service
"...our company has been successfully coordinating Damage Control and Crisis Media with high profile clients for over twenty years..."

He forgot to mention that they create the damage and crisis. However, it does appear they are successful at it. :rolleyes:

I believe The Damage Control Peeps, NEED damage control

I think they'll say that KC was "thinking" of getting involved with drug smuggling, some illegal activity, she and Caylee met up with this guy, he lays out the terms (she'll be very detailed), she changes her mind, he gets angry, somehow Caylee gets killed. He dumps her body in KC's car, they go to a bridge, he dumps the body, then threatens to kill her and her entire family and all her friends if she tells. There - she didn't do it, and was afraid to tell.
Would I believe that garbage? NO but it would create reasonable doubt. She'd still be facing serious charges, but nothing like murder 1.
She could explain all her strange behaviors, like partying like a rock star, and stealing Amy's checks and shopping away in that she was in shock and shut down emotionally. Wouldn't quite explain how she never broke down and cried for the loss of her child, but my imagination has run dry on that one. JMO
How does this mysterious person put Caylee in Casey's car without a key or leaving any fingerprints?

I am afraid the defense will just use the SOBDI and that will be it.

Wow, this is really beginning to look like a 3 Stooges episode. The BBC - Baez, Black and Cindy.

I think they're having a competition to see who can say the stupidest, wildest most outrageous thing that will hurt their case. :) (in my opinion)

ROFL!! Hilarious visual. :crazy:

Haven't see whole thread yet...has anyone photoshopped this trio yet? Cindy as Moe, Baez as Curly, Black as Larry maybe? I can just picture Cindy smashing the other two with a giant hammer!

Too funny Muzikman...thx for the laugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back