Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

She needs to hire that guy who was Saddam's spokesman!!! Baghdad Bob wouldn't have mis-spoken like that!!

baghdad_bob.jpg

Heyyyy, now don't go making fun of Baghdad Bob! He was the best I tell ya!

I used to stay up and just wait for him for to come on...what a riot he was...

i dont think it was a soft crime at all

i think she did something horrible......

i dont think it was a soft crime at all

i think she did something horrible......
I agree. I keep thinking back to all the things she said happened to ZG and her roomies in the car accident. It was about the same time frame.

I agree. I keep thinking back to all the things she said happened to ZG and her roomies in the car accident. It was about the same time frame.

yep, she changed names and characters but the CRIME was brutal

MOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:furious:

ITA. I keep thinking about the laceration that wasn't noticed behind the ear until a day later, the broken ribs... KC's shred of truth. Its in every lie she's told :( :(

yep, she changed names and characters but the CRIME was brutal

MOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:furious:

Robo...I agree... I have always felt that KC's resentment of Caylee, her immaturity, her resentment and rage towards her mother ended with poor little Caylee being the brunt of her temper.

cindy might say it was pizza in the trunk :rolleyes:

FORENSICS are going to kill KC

literally and figuratively

ITA. I keep thinking about the laceration that wasn't noticed behind the ear until a day later, the broken ribs... KC's shred of truth. Its in every lie she's told :( :(

which would be a reason for her not telling where caylee is. at least without the body there can be some doubt as to if it was an accident or not. at least with the way she thinks.

Apparently the Baez team does not know the meaning of the word pressumed....

Robo...I agree... I have always felt that KC's resentment of Caylee, her immaturity, her resentment and rage towards her mother ended with poor little Caylee being the brunt of her temper.

yep, she is a a rage-a-holic

i think her mother is also

they are not crazy, BUT

they are control freaks

and when you put 2 CONTROL FREAK RAGE-A-HOLICS in a room you get nothing but a disaster - which is what this turned into.

which would be a reason for her not telling where caylee is. at least without the body there can be some doubt as to if it was an accident or not. at least with the way she thinks.

exactly,

she could have gotten away with

"it was an accident and i went into a panic"

"i hid the body and here is what and how it happened"

what are we talking 5 years ?? 10 years ? maybe less

but the body is the problem,,, for the criminal / MURDERER :furious:

It can't and he can't spin that it is! I can't wait to see the clip of what WFTV is running tonight on the news. hehehe

In the last hour, the Anthony Family has released a statement and announced a NEW effort to bring Caylee home alive, including a new Tipline by the end of the week.

Our Granddaughter is still alive!

Oh my. I don't even know what to say... :no:

there are several ways that the police KNOW that the baby sitter doesnt exist and i bet the POLICE have them all locked up nice and tight

1. there will be NO phone records for the past 2 years on the phone records
for a BABY SITTER

is my favorite

thats all i need

ADIOS CASEY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads