Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

It's a stretch, but appeal on the grounds that the jury pool was given false information or the good ole "inaffectiveness of counsel" inasmuch as they "leaked" that the girl was dead...

I would agree that is a stretch. Just because JB hired a fool doesn't necessarily substantiate "inaffectiveness of counsel". I would equate that to retaining an Expert and not getting the report you wanted. I hope that made sense.

O/T: I'm a civil litigation paralegal, so I am not well versed with criminal litigation.

Sundance: Not to turn this into one of those silly, after you, no, after you, no after you scenes from a Marx Brothers movie but I have to say: No, no, no, I did not think you said anything wrong - honest I didn't. The OJ case was such a train wreck in evidence collecting etc. that it really did cause lots of changes. I tend to 'go on and on' about that because my husband used to use it as an example of how NOT to handle a case when he was teaching and his lectures sort of seeped into my brain by osmosis and when I hear OJ I immediately start sprouting part of his lesson plan :)

I will also apologise, most profusely if I gave you the impression that I took offense at what you said.

No sir-eee you did not. (I just didn't want anyone to think I was bad-mouthing the OCSO.)

We are :cool:

I haven't listened to the quote yet but could he say he was referring to the charges?

I would agree that is a stretch. Just because JB hired a fool doesn't necessarily substantiate "inaffectiveness of counsel". I would equate that to retaining an Expert and not getting the report you wanted. I hope that made sense.

O/T: I'm a civil litigation paralegal, so I am not well versed with criminal litigation.

The ineffective counsel will not be because of anything someone else says... It will be because Baez is ineffective and anyone one that has even listened to him speak knows that forget knowledge of the law(we have all read his motions).

ROFL!! Hilarious visual. :crazy:

Haven't see whole thread yet...has anyone photoshopped this trio yet? Cindy as Moe, Baez as Curly, Black as Larry maybe? I can just picture Cindy smashing the other two with a giant hammer!

Too funny Muzikman...thx for the laugh!

Ohhh jeez, I can't believe this but I did not even THINK of the HAMMER!!! hahahahahahahahahaha yes, Cindy should be Moe!

I think I saw someone upthread do a small cartoon image of the three of them... :)

Insert foot in mouth!!!!
OMG, I was waiting for someone to pick up on it and they did not. Boy that was getting HOT and HEATED...
Bet Todd feels like :bang: huh?

Nothing new has been announced as far as I know. We know of one trial in November but not sure if that will cover everything at once.

Yes Cindy said that on her morning daybue (sp) that they want a speedy trial, however beaz has not requested to the courts his client wants a speedy trial.

I hope they dont slip up like that on her opening statement for trial...well maybe i do hope they slip up..

LOVE WFTV's leading for 11 PM - MAJOR mistake on National TV by Casey's Defense Team

Anthony's releasing a statement disavowing admission of death (paraphrased)

LOVE WFTV's leading for 11 PM - MAJOR mistake on National TV by Casey's Defense Team

Anthony's releasing a statement disavowing admission of death (paraphrased)
Oh, I hope they post it on their website soon!! I want to see this one! Thanks, Muzikman!

In the last hour, the Anthony Family has released a statement and announced a NEW effort to bring Caylee home alive, including a new Tipline by the end of the week.

Our Granddaughter is still alive!

In the last hour, the Anthony Family has released a statement and announced a NEW effort to bring Caylee home alive, including a new Tipline by the end of the week.

Our Granddaughter is still alive!
Oh, I don't even know what to say to that. I simply can't find any appropriate words. :X

Oh, I don't even know what to say to that. I simply can't find any appropriate words. :X

This all seems to be in response to Todd Black's statement. I guess it was, oh what would you call it, a mis-truth? or a half-truth? :)

The interviews George and Cindy did today, all undone by a hasty statement by Baez's PR person. I wonder if he's still employed by Baez?

I would ask WTH have they been drinking.. but I already know.

I think they do these things for the shock value. So far they've outdone themselves.

What really boggles the mind is when he suggests that maybe Casey really is cooperating with LE and we just don't know it yet.

That would make such a great Lifetime Movie of the Week. Caylee is really safe...I mean, in danger...so LE pretends not to believe Casey and instead files pretend charges against her to fool the kidnappers into thinking that Casey is still following the script! (Have they sent her the next 31 days or is she just improvising now???)

Only when Casey is sentenced to die and executed will the kidnappers return Caylee safely to Cindy and George, at which time Casey will be canonized for her martyrdom and all will be revealed. We nonbelievers will have to bow down and pray to the statues of her at the Mother of the Year Chapel while Cindy and George (and the now grown Caylee Marie) do the "told ya so" dance.

Please.

My DH was saying last night, during NG and the indictment news, that wouldn't it be great is someone brought Caylee forward and her name turned out to be Zenda or Zelda or something.

I agree with all that Black is a serious liability here.

Salem

Yes, but that's why I attached the video. How can you take it out of context. I think several towns have lost their idiots and theyre all working for Baez!

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this!!!! I was looking for it last night and could not find it on You Tube or CNN...what a moment!

I love Mike Galanos and Mike Brooks! I saw it on the original broadcast and was so moved by their compassion and GRIT!

This all seems to be in response to Todd Black's statement. I guess it was, oh what would you call it, a mis-truth? or a half-truth? :)

The interviews George and Cindy did today, all undone by a hasty statement by Baez's PR person. I wonder if he's still employed by Baez?
I would call his statement an admission!! I sat and watched it live...but was on here and didn't listen carefully enough. Well...that and I was laughing so hard.

Of course, he is still employed by Baez! Baez made much the same blunder himself yesterday. Would be like the pot calling the kettle Black! (Oh wait...Black IS his name. hehehe)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back