Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stand everything pushed to the left side. It makes it hard to read. Thanks for the link Lauranyc83.
This is on the website, right?
I'm reading on Tapatalk and it's perfect. Might be worth a try?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Can you provide details of why you're stating that the website has any bearing KB and CDCs case, or the Superbike case or the Coxies case? I know originally there was some special speculation that he targeted KB and CDC through that website. However I thought press reports cleared that up stating that she was working for him cleaning houses, he asked them to come over and clear some land and that was their connection to TK. Are you implying that there is some evidence that he targeted them on that site?

I think it's quite possible she was cleaning houses for him, but I also think it's possible she might not be willing to say she met TK through a website. Would LE keep that information to themselves if they knew?

I wonder why CD and KB leave their apartment's door unlocked when they left to meet up with TK? Was there an emergency call from KB that made CD leave in rush and not lock the door? Or this was normal for them to leave it unlocked when not home? I personally don't think both of them went to the land together. I have a feeling that somehow TK got KB there first, something happened then CD showed up and he killed him right there. Just thinking out loud.

I may be totally wrong, but thought I read that her statement to the police said they did in fact show up together, walked to the garage, knocked and as soon as garage opened TK shot and killed CD right in front of KB.
Why they went out there in the first place or why they left their apartment unlocked wasn't mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that CD may have shown up later as well, because if they showed up at the same time and TK started shooting immediately, he could have shot KB instead of CD. Maybe TK wouldn't have cared either way, but it seems he was prepared to keep KD.

Also, I think it's quite possible TK may have gone to their apartment. He would have had access to their keys. The amount of reasons he could have gone to their apt. is endless. Extra clothing for KB, some sort of trophy, his own sick thrills... Maybe he left it unlocked on purpose, maybe he was forced to leave in a hurry through another exit and didn't have time to lock it up on the way out.

<snip>

The couple disappeared around Aug. 31 when they went to do the work on the suspect's nearly 100-acre property in a rural area near the community of Woodruff, said Daniel Herren, a friend who sat with her in her hospital room after she was rescued Thursday.

"They were going to do some work, help cleaning up the property. And he pulled out a gun and took them hostage," Herren said, adding that the abduction happened quickly

<snip>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/hearing-set-sc-man-woman-found-container-43298524

The above lead me to think they both went together at the same time.

The thought of him going to their apartment is interesting. I hadn't considered that!

TK's mother will be talking to Amy Wood from WSPA 7 News at 11pm tonight!!!!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155226419240931&id=64028590930

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow! That clip says TK's mother was at the sheriff's office praying with officers when she said to them (Paraphrase) "you need to look at the Superbike murders". So was it his MOTHER who spilled and TK confessed when confronted with it? I wonder how much else she knows and how long she has known? She claimed in the CNN interview that TK felt "bullied" by the victims. :scared:

Wow! That clip says TK's mother was at the sheriff's office praying with officers when she said to them (Paraphrase) "you need to look at the Superbike murders". So was it his MOTHER who spilled and TK confessed when confronted with it? I wonder how much else she knows and how long she has known? She claimed in the CNN interview that TK felt "bullied" by the victims. :scared:
I was wondering the same. I think before he confessed he wanted to speak to his mom and tell her his side of the story (or something to that extent) and give her a picture. I am wondering if the praying took place before TK spoke to her or after.

Oh my heart. Poor mother. It kept freezing, her crying though, wow.

My browser crashed and I missed it. I will have to look for the video or article write up later.

My browser crashed and I missed it. I will have to look for the video or article write up later.
Sounds like they are dragging it out and showing more of the interview tomorrow.

I missed the beginning. Argh! I caught the tail end of her saying something about him being so angry at Charlie...anyone get that full statement?

I feel deeply for her. Yes, there is much...much...that could be justifiably criticized. Yet she's been mother to a troubled child for 45 years. I don't think anyone on the outside can truly understand her pain.

^^bear in mind, I'm a PITA bleeding heart empath

"Charlie had a smart mouth...mouthing off to Todd and he didn'y like that."

Well, by all means then, just shoot him. No he felt justified in ending the lives of four people because they laughed at him? Gah.

Does anyone else get the feeling that she is trying to justify her sons actions?

They laughed at him in the bike shop so he killed them, Charlie had a smart mouth so he killed him!!

My opinion only but killing someone for those reasons is not justifiable or reasonable

Does anyone else get the feeling that she is trying to justify her sons actions?

They laughed at him in the bike shop so he killed them, Charlie had a smart mouth so he killed him!!

My opinion only but killing someone for those reasons is not justifiable or reasonable

Yes, I hear you on that. There's no excuse at all. But, I also hear her side too. When she talked about the superbike part.... Something about her talking about it seemed like she was being deceptive in some way. Idk. I think she needs a polygraph. She could have known about this. Something seems fishy.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

And... This is media... She was paid to do this interview! Don't let her fool any of you... I just know there's more to her... Not like she's involved but.. something.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member