Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just curious why you think there is something wrong with Suri. i have seen a zillion pics of her....maybe i follow celeb news to much :floorlaugh: and the pics that are put out there are put out by paps/news and they select the ones that will get people talking most...IE Suri throwing a fit like any normal kid....or her pouting or whatever....anything negative = gossip.

im not blasting you i promise....because on various celeb tabloid type sites you see people saying things like "she looks so unhappy in every picture"....

well duh! a happy well rounded child doesnt make good gossip :) so better not show those pictures! but i actually have seen lots of pics of her smiling and being a silly kid....

Bolded by me :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with her. (because I don't think that a child having sensory issues or etc...as something being wrong with them. That's just who they are...)

I had signed off because I had a class, but...it was postponed to later (in about 2 hours) so I'm back to read WS.

To answer your question. I don't know if she has any of those issues or not but she so much reminds me of a sweet, beautiful child that is the daughter of my cousin by marriage who does have those issues but in a very mild form.

I was just wondering is all. Passing the time. Making conversation. Certainly not implying that there is anything wrong with Suri. Because even if it is revealed that she should possibly have any of those issues it wouldn't mean that something is wrong with her.

She may or she may not. It could just be having all those paps taking pics of her.

all JMHO :)

Bolded by me :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with her. (because I don't think that a child having sensory issues or etc...as something being wrong with them. That's just who they are...)

I had signed off because I had a class, but...it was postponed to later (in about 2 hours) so I'm back to read WS.

To answer your question. I don't know if she has any of those issues or not but she so much reminds me of a sweet, beautiful child that is the daughter of my cousin by marriage who does have those issues but in a very mild form.

I was just wondering is all. Passing the time. Making conversation. Certainly not implying that there is anything wrong with Suri. Because even if it is revealed that she should possibly have any of those issues it wouldn't mean that something is wrong with her.

She may or she may not. It could just be having all those paps taking pics of her.

all JMHO :)

I think the major trigger for Katie was when she realized that the 'church' could take Suri and send her to that education ship out in the middle of the ocean, making her unreachable. Surely she figured that it was a likely possibility, especially if she was feeling resistant to the church education process.

And she also saw what happened to Nicole and the relationship between her and her adopted kids. They chose the church over their mom because they were 'taught' to see her as an SP. And I think Katie knew that if she did not get out soon, her daughter would be lost to her if she allowed the church to begin their education process.

Okay, if I'm getting annoying just tell me. All this stuff is new to me. I just found an outline on OTVIII. I actually get it. Lol. No, I'm going to become a Scientologist or sell stuff. I understand the part of you are an infinite being (Hinduism/Christianity).

The Secrets Scientology Doesn't Want You To See - YouTube

you are not annoying me-.I have not been able to stop reading about this cult since Katie's great escape!

Okay, if I'm getting annoying just tell me. All this stuff is new to me. I just found an outline on OTVIII. I actually get it. Lol. No, I'm going to become a Scientologist or sell stuff. I understand the part of you are an infinite being (Hinduism/Christianity).

The Secrets Scientology Doesn't Want You To See - YouTube

After seeing that I better understand LRH Jr. saying that scientology is worse than other cults because they make you believe that you can create Gods.

Wow. This is LRH's great grandson at an Anonymous scientology protest. He is very interesting to listen to. He looks like LRH, Jr to me a bit, but better looking.

Anyhow, he is apparently a pretty famous comedian and he absolutely hates not only COS but scientology itself, saying: "Scientology is the most brilliantly engineered pyramid scam I've ever seen. L. Ron Hubbard -- you can never say that he was an idiot, by any means. He was very intelligent, very sort of evil, malicious; a sort of overman, his will against the world." [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_DeWolf"]Jamie DeWolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Do not click on the video if cussing offends you: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbPzvaSDodU&feature=related"]L. Ron Hubbard's great-grandson MOCKS Scientology - YouTube[/ame]

The first one starts out weak but them had me laughing pretty hard.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6pT4G4g2E"]Tom Cruise Scientology Video (Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

This second one is dead on. Hilarious!: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjGmZJu8OnY&feature=fvwrel"]Superhero Movie spoofing Tom Cruise Scientology clip! - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, this one had me rolling! I;m not a big fan of Dane Cook, but this was da%n funny!: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DWhwjnVDtw"]dane cook makes fun of tom crusie - YouTube[/ame]

My apologies if this has been mentioned already. I just played the video of TC - the one where he's wearing a black turtle neck and he goes on (and on and on) for about nine minutes about nothing. My friend who was watching it with me says TC reminded her of Charlie Sheen when he was on his "Winning" walk about. Wow - I think that's a brilliant comparison.

Katie is on Rachel Ray show rerun today promting her movie with Adam Sander. "Jack & Jill".
As unstable as her soon to be X is, I hope he does not do anything crazy like OJ.

Just heard on the news that Katie was using a disposable cell phone to make arrangements and communicate with lawyers behind Tom's back. LOL!

Just heard on the news that Katie was using a disposable cell phone to make arrangements and communicate with lawyers behind Tom's back. LOL!

I'm sure she had to. CoS probably has everything anyone in there does monitored. (Computers, phones, etc..) She's lucky they didn't intercept calls, or maybe they did and she doesn't know.

Says People: “With help from her unflinching attorney father Martin, she orchestrated a secretive exit strategy that included moving into a new downtown Manhattan apartment, switching cellphones and keeping her megastar husband in the dark — until a bombshell phone call in which she broke the news to him.

“She knew she had to have everything locked down before she pulled the trigger,” says a source, “because there could be no wiggle room if she didn’t want this to turn into a long, drawn-out battle.”

http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...planned-her-steath-style-exit-from-tom-cruise

My apologies if this has been mentioned already. I just played the video of TC - the one where he's wearing a black turtle neck and he goes on (and on and on) for about nine minutes about nothing. My friend who was watching it with me says TC reminded her of Charlie Sheen when he was on his "Winning" walk about. Wow - I think that's a brilliant comparison.

i was thinking that too then wondering what narcotics he partakes of....
he seems a bit hyped up on coke at times....
and anytime i see an interview of him i still think that when he played maverick, he was playing himself :giggle: cocky, narcissistic, i think im hot ****....lol

i was thinking that too then wondering what narcotics he partakes of....
he seems a bit hyped up on coke at times....
and anytime i see an interview of him i still think that when he played maverick, he was playing himself :giggle: cocky, narcissistic, i think im hot ****....lol

Lol, and here I thought that was just his acting "skills!" (I really don't like his acting style, can I say that yet again? Hahaha!) ETA: Wanted to add, I don't think complete narcissists know how to act like others, and that could be a problem. Not sure he is a narcissist, as I am no psychologist or psychiatrist, but his ego seems mighty inflated. He may not experience emotions as us lesser beings do, lol. So, he acts very inappropriately, while thinking that is just what he is supposed to be expressing to appear normal.

Poor Charlie was just high as a kite and really in need of some help about his issues. I can't comment on his acting skills as I've only seen that comedy show, no movies he's been in.

.....wonder if the CIA has contacted her for furture employment :floorlaugh:

with that said....i would have loved to be a fly on the wall when tom answered his phone and she began to tell him....

I want to have been a fly on the wall during negotiations.

Oh boy, I went to news.google.com and just put in Scientology. I haven't even gotten off the first page yet. There are some amusing articles, one that TC can control space, matter, etc.. But one where this is said:

"When Cruise’s children were with their father, they were in the hands of the Church of Scientology staff, according to Rathbun.

“And they were being indoctrinated, and they were reporting to Tom on how that was going in my presence,” Rathbun said.

Rathbun claims church officials suggested to Cruise and Kidman’s children, then six and nine years old, that their mother was a “suppressive person,” which the church’s website, Scientology.org, defines as “a person who seeks to suppress other people in their vicinity.”

More at link:

http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...uditor-speaks-about-cruisekidman-divorce?lite

"Ex-Scientologist: Cruise was top church recruit"

In this article I see another member still conflicted, but at the end she says she is afraid. I'll never understand how in the year 2012 that should still be happening in the U.S. or Europe. Some of the non-democracy ruled areas maybe.

She does say they treated the celebs differently, obviously.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/11/ex-scientologist-cruise-was-top-church-recruit/

I dont think it was that bad, TC made the mistake of trying to put in to words that which cannot be put in to words, he was talking about spiritual matters and that is something that is very difficult to talk about, it isnt something one should even attempt to discuss, one should lead a person to the water's edge and then let them do the work necessary to experience such things on their own. I would guess that there are probably less than 100 people in the entire world who really understand what Scientology really is about and how it can help a person understand things related to the spirit world and growth within and contact with that world. The first thing you have to understand is that Hubbard was an occultist, one who studies the occult is one who studies that which is hidden, that which exists beyond the five human senses of touch, smell, sound, taste and sight. He studied with the likes of Crowley and he studied Blavatsky, they were Theosophists, Theosophy is the endeavor of trying to find the deeper meaning behind all of the world's religous teachings and link them to one way or path of knowledge that can lead one to experience the world that lays beyond our senses, Scientology was an attempt by Hubbard to bring all of the hidden and secret or what we who study these matters call the ESOTERIC teachings of all of the world's religions together in to one and personally, if you really take the time and do the work, I think you will see, like I did, that he was actually pretty successful in doing so, but that isnt what you see on the news or read about on the internet, spiritual work is the hardest work there is, it takes tremendous effort and commitment to make any progress in such an endeavor and those you see practicing Scientology or any religion for that matter are not doing that sort of work, they are only scratching the surface, spending one day a week partaking of silly rituals that make them feel like they are really making a difference in their lives and the world when in fact they really arent doing anything but misusing some very useful and important tools and the misuse of those tools is what causes religion and other spiritual endeavors to bring about the type of misery and suffering that everyone blames religion for and always has but it isnt the religion that causes it, the religion itself, all of them, are very useful and powerful and can be used for things that most people would consider unimaginable, but its all being misused for purposes of making money and pushing other agendas that have nothing at all to do with what these things were given to us for in the beginning.

TC was trying to put in to words things that he really doesnt know anything about as he has never done any serious spiritual work he is just using the whole thing to try and make himself look deep, intelligent and mysterious when in fact he is a pretty shallow and very likely a very unhappy and unbalanced person.

Those who really understand the matters of the spirit and the spirit world and who have done the work, the very hard work that is needed to understand these things do not go around talking about it, try and get the meaning of life out of a Buddhist monk sometime, he will just look at you puzzled and likely chuckle because knows something like that cannot be spoken of, only experienced, he will help you by telling you what kind of work needs to be done to find it for yourself but I can assure you if he is the real deal he wont be telling you or mentioning anything wrt to what the real meaning of life and our existence is here, because that is something only you can find out for yourself and once you do any desire to shout about it from the rooftops will cease and you will suddenly find yourself wanting to just remain quiet and peaceful and not want to go around proclaiming yourself to be some sort of holy man, a religious person or someone who knows the meaning of it all.

TC is a fake and the worst kind of all, people like him and DM do more damage in this world by the misuse of spiritual tools than even they understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500