Tommy has no recollection of Joe dumping Haleigh's body

What happened to this story of Tommy's?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

So, was he forced at gunpoint to go with JO to the river? OR was he in the van high on Xanax, "floating in and out of awareness that night, only later recalling the boat ramp"?

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/#more-4444

Who knows, but I highly suspect IF Tommy was forced at gunpoint to go anywhere with anyone, Jo O wasn't the one holding the gun and forcing him to go.. I seriously doubt Misty was forcing anyone by gunpoint to go anywhere either...JMO

You know, I can honestly say that this version of events actually seems like it might be true. The around 12 timeline, coinsides with the reports that a woman heard someone scream, because if it was around 12 wwhen Tommy was picked up they get to the mobile home they probably are getting high, its close to the time Ron is going to be getting home, time for Misty to go to bed so Ron doesnt see she has been up all night, Tommy and whoever else start looking for the gun cant find it get pizzed starts freaking out Haleigh wakes up they grab Haleigh take off Misty starts screaming the woman hers her screams. Ron comes home, she tells Ron, they came to steal the gun and took Haleigh when they couldnt find it. Ron is frantic running around the house disposing of all the drugs while Misty calls 911.
I still beleive Timmy was involved I think Misty was calling Timmy to try and get him to either bring Haleigh back or get him to reason with a drug and out raged Tommy and or Joe. I do beleive the van was involved and maybe they went to the dock to dispose of something, but I dont think it was Haleigh, they took her somewhere else in the woods thats how the scratch got on the van........
Maybe Tommy did pass out and was in and out he did that at the bus stop and thats why he got arrested before and maybe Joe passed out when he got back and thats why he was still in his close.
Ron does want federal gun charges on him, or additional drug charges so he stays quiet. Misty doesn't want Ron knowing she was involved in the potential theft of his guns. Joe of course doesnt want to be arrested for murder. No one has pointed at Timmy so just leave him out of it he ups and moves to Mass. before they figure it out and Tommy is protecting his on hide in the whole thing.

This scenerio actually makes since to me.. HMMM

Hi butterfly, the time first reported in some newscast was the yelling was heard coming from the direction of 202 Green Ln at 2:27am. Doubt I can find a link but I do remember the time because it was so precise.

Maybe he has no recollection of Joe dumping Haleigh's body because Joe didn't dump Haleigh's body.

Since there is now some speculation the wrong dock was searched, wasn't it debs who located a dock directly across from PDM.. Perhaps Jo was instructed to take the body to that dock and handed it over to Ron C or a member of his family..

What happened to this story of Tommy's?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

So, was he forced at gunpoint to go with JO to the river? OR was he in the van high on Xanax, "floating in and out of awareness that night, only later recalling the boat ramp"?

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/#more-4444

Like virtually every word of the "Joe done it" story, this "gunpoint force" makes very little sense. Why would JO force Tommy or anyone else to go to the river with him?

(A) He knew how to get there apparently. Seems like everyone who knew him in Putnam County is now saying they were at the dock fishing with Ronald, Joe, and hordes of alligators!

(B) As this convoluted story goes, surely if this JO could lug a 30 lb cinderblock up the ramp to prop open Misty and Ronald's back screen door, he could handle a 40 lb burden at the dock!

Another thing I'm not real clear about, according to the PI who "solved the case", Mr. Steve Brown, Ronald Cummings was in possession of a full bore WWII fully automatic machine gun! Misty knew all about it, Tommy knew all about it, but yet all three of these individuals said they were afraid of Joe Overstreet! How the hell is that possible?

Give me one of those and rest assured Custer would still be standing at Little Bighorn, and I could have taken care of Santa Anta's army at the Alamo WITHOUT Davey Crockett and Jim Bowie!

But these three ALL have said they're afraid of a 125 lb, 19 year old kid. And I'm supposed to believe this fairy tale?

Originally Posted by Emeralgem
I distinctly recall hearing or reading where someone stated Jo went ballistic when he came in and saw Haleigh was deceased in the bedroom..And IF I am not mistaken it was on NG's show during the time or right after Grandma Flo from Tennessee was making herself known to the viewing audience.. She didn't say it, but I know someone stated it..Either that or I saw it scroll by on the screen during one of NG's shows....JMO
Originally posted by suspicious1

I remember that, EM. I forget who said it, though.

I recall it too, EM and S1 - fwiw.

moo

Paraphrasing here mew, one of the first interviews, misty says why did they take her? she is just a five year old little girl. If they took me, at least I could fight.

......all paraphrased..have to look for interview.
It's the first interview on Feb 10 with Misty telling the inordinately animated blanket story. It's in the "Statement Analysis" thread here if that thread has not been... if that thread is still here. A clip/link for it is on one of the first couple of pages i think. Hope that helps. hugs

It's the first interview on Feb 10 with Misty telling the inordinately animated blanket story. It's in the "Statement Analysis" thread here if that thread has not been... if that thread is still here. A clip/link for it is on one of the first couple of pages i think. Hope that helps. hugs

You're right. It's the interview with Misty and Lisa sitting on a sofa. Misty seems perplexed that someone would rather come in and take a child when she's there. She offers herself up as a person who would have willingly gone with "them" instead of letting them take Haleigh.

A plethora of weird, that video.

Who knows, but I highly suspect IF Tommy was forced at gunpoint to go anywhere with anyone, Jo O wasn't the one holding the gun and forcing him to go.. I seriously doubt Misty was forcing anyone by gunpoint to go anywhere either...JMO

Hey, I agree, Ron is the one who called Tommy and got him over to the MH that night, maybe Ron was waiting for Tommy and he is the one who had the gun.........

Like virtually every word of the "Joe done it" story, this "gunpoint force" makes very little sense. Why would JO force Tommy or anyone else to go to the river with him?

(A) He knew how to get there apparently. Seems like everyone who knew him in Putnam County is now saying they were at the dock fishing with Ronald, Joe, and hordes of alligators!

(B) As this convoluted story goes, surely if this dastardly JO could lug a 30 lb cinderblock up the ramp to prop open Misty and Ronald's back screen door, he could handle a 40 lb burden at the dock!

Another thing I'm not real clear about, according to the PI who "solved the case", Mr. Steve Brown, Ronald Cummings was in possession of a full bore WWII fully automatic machine gun! Misty knew all about it, Tommy knew all about it, but yet all three of these individuals said they were afraid of Joe Overstreet! How the hell is that possible?

Give me one of those and rest assured Custer would still be standing at Little Bighorn, and I could have taken care of Santa Anta's army at the Alamo WITHOUT Davey Crockett and Jim Bowie!

But these three ALL have said they're afraid of a 125 lb, 19 year old kid. And I'm supposed to believe this fairy tale?

Don't forget little Joe was also suppose to have been brandishing a knife too. With a knife in one hand and a gun too, how did he grab Haleigh and leave?

According to the latest story at Art, the pistol that was reportedly stolen in one of the many stories about it was suppose to have been the pistol that Misty was suppose to have kept under her pillow for protection. So, if the pistol was stolen a week prior to Haleigh missing and Ron got it back why didn't Misty have it for protection? And if she did have it, why didn't she use it? :waitasec:

You're right. It's the interview with Misty and Lisa sitting on a sofa. Misty seems perplexed that someone would rather come in and take a child when she's there. She offers herself up as a person who would have willingly gone with "them" instead of letting them take Haleigh.

A plethora of weird, that video.

"A plethora of weird, that video" man you said a mouthful debs.....everything about these folks is weird. IMO

Conveniently, in his drug-fog, he remembers that it was Joe, though...

Don't forget little Joe was also suppose to have been brandishing a knife too. With a knife in one hand and a gun too, how did he grab Haleigh and leave?

According to the latest story at Art, the pistol that was reportedly stolen in one of the many stories about it was suppose to have been the pistol that Misty was suppose to have kept under her pillow for protection. So, if the pistol was stolen a week prior to Haleigh missing and Ron got it back why didn't Misty have it for protection? And if she did have it, why didn't she use it? :waitasec:

My heads spinning, is this the same bed Haleigh and JR slept in? Please tell me it isn't true.

Like I said earlier, these lies keep growing and gaining participants.

That makes three of em claiming the prize by my count:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQ2ZErA0qA

Sounds like cousin Joe has a couple of real sticky hands. I think that Tommy is easily led. When Joe came by because he wanted to take Ron's gun...he just tells Tommy to come on we're going to get Ron's gun and Tommy just follows like a dumb sheep. I'll bet that is how he has always been. Just take him by the hand or just say "come on Tommy" and he follows right along. I wonder if it was Joe who hurt Haleigh? He isn't being looked at that we know of. I just don't think that LE is ever going to find out who did it.

Sounds like cousin Joe has a couple of real sticky hands. I think that Tommy is easily led. When Joe came by because he wanted to take Ron's gun...he just tells Tommy to come on we're going to get Ron's gun and Tommy just follows like a dumb sheep. I'll bet that is how he has always been. Just take him by the hand or just say "come on Tommy" and he follows right along. I wonder if it was Joe who hurt Haleigh? He isn't being looked at that we know of. I just don't think that LE is ever going to find out who did it.
Well, we know from actual arrests, that Tommy also has a couple of sticky hands, & a penchant for stealing guns, so...how do we know that stealing Ron's gun, wasn't his idea? But even if it was Joe's plan, the fact that Tommy agreed to go, says a lot about him. & I don't think that Tommy was such a follower. He was several years older, this was his town, & his people. & I do believe that LE is still looking at Joe. What they're getting from him, is a big ol' mystery-but probably nothing. There have also been stories, (from GMaw Hollers, I think), that Misty was in on a plan to steal a gun. That may be the real reason Joe was in town. If the gun was worth some bucks, & it sounds like it was, then Joe could've been expecting a nice profit, for his time & trouble. All of this shared criminal activity & double crossing, would help explain the need to band together & clam up, but it doesn't explain what happened to Haleigh. & I don't believe Tommy's wild stories, because there is no real flow of logic or reason to them. (hogwash). no....there's something, we don't know.

IMO, LE knows that JO had nothing to do with Haleigh's death, otherwise he would be locked up right now for her murder. I bet if you took Misty's and ToC's stories and inserted "Ron" everywhere they say "JO" we might have a better idea of what really happened that night.

Werter needs to hurry up and find this gun he keeps talking about before it grows into an anti aircraft cannon. On May 14, 2010, on NG, Werter indicated it was a hunting gun:

Now his investigator, Steve Brown, says it's a full blown WWII, "Mow down the Nazi's", fully automatic machine gun!

The gun story keeps morphing until I want to see some more detailed information. WWII era machine guns. I think we can rule out an M2 50 cal. machine gun since it weighs 84 pounds without the ammo. Watching John Wayne running up a hill firing a 50 cal. made me laugh. Others may fit the catagory though which brings up a little issue.

Heavy snipping for space.

Title II weapons

Title II weapons is a legal term defined by U.S. Federal Law describing firearms and similar devices or components which are heavily regulated by the U.S. Government. This definition includes 6 categories: Machine guns, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, destructive devices, silencers, and 'Any Other Weapons' (commonly referred to as "AOW"s) The definition of a Title II weapon is important in the context of the National Firearms Act.

Machine Guns

Machine Guns are defined as "weapons that shoot, are designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading by a single function of the trigger."[1] In addition to this definition, Title II also defines any part of a machine gun that may be readily assembled into a machine gun, primarily the receiver, as a machine gun itself.

linky - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons#Machine_Guns

National Firearms Act

The National Firearms Act ("NFA"), 73rd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236, enacted on 26 June 1934, currently codified as amended as 26 U.S.C. ch.53, is an Act of Congress that, in general, imposes a statutory excise tax on the manufacture and transfer of certain firearms and mandates the registration of those firearms. The Act was passed shortly after the repeal of Prohibition. The NFA is also referred to as Title II of the Federal firearms laws. The Gun Control Act of 1968 ("GCA") is Title I.

All transfers of ownership of registered NFA firearms must be done through the federal NFA registry. The NFA also requires that transport of NFA firearms across state lines by the owner must be reported to the ATF.

All NFA items must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). Private owners wishing to purchase an NFA item must obtain approval from the ATF, obtain a signature from the county sheriff or city or town chief of police (not necessarily permission), pass an extensive background check to include submitting a photograph and finger prints, fully register the firearm, receive ATF written permission before moving the firearm across state lines, and pay a tax. The request to transfer ownership of an NFA item is made on an ATF Form 4.[4]

Criminal Penalty's

Violations of the Act are punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison and forfeiture of all devices or firearms in violation, and the individual's right to own or possess firearms in the future. The Act provides for a penalty of $10,000 for certain violations.[6] A willful attempt to evade or defeat a tax imposed by the Act is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a $100,000 fine ($500,000 in the case of a corporation or trust), under the general tax evasion statute.[7] For an individual, the felony fine of $100,000 for tax evasion could be increased to $250,000.[8]

Linky - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act#Registration.2C_purchases.2C_taxes_and_transfers

So my question would be, what's the chance of Ron having a federally registered, approved and tax paid automatic weapon?

Thanks for the info Peliman interesting read & now I am wandering if this has anything to do with the charges a few weeks back with the bondsman.

The gun story keeps morphing until I want to see some more detailed information. WWII era machine guns. I think we can rule out an M2 50 cal. machine gun since it weighs 84 pounds without the ammo. Watching John Wayne running up a hill firing a 50 cal. made me laugh. Others may fit the catagory though which brings up a little issue.

Heavy snipping for space.

Title II weapons

Title II weapons is a legal term defined by U.S. Federal Law describing firearms and similar devices or components which are heavily regulated by the U.S. Government. This definition includes 6 categories: Machine guns, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, destructive devices, silencers, and 'Any Other Weapons' (commonly referred to as "AOW"s) The definition of a Title II weapon is important in the context of the National Firearms Act.

Machine Guns

Machine Guns are defined as "weapons that shoot, are designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading by a single function of the trigger."[1] In addition to this definition, Title II also defines any part of a machine gun that may be readily assembled into a machine gun, primarily the receiver, as a machine gun itself.

linky - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons#Machine_Guns

National Firearms Act

The National Firearms Act ("NFA"), 73rd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236, enacted on 26 June 1934, currently codified as amended as 26 U.S.C. ch.53, is an Act of Congress that, in general, imposes a statutory excise tax on the manufacture and transfer of certain firearms and mandates the registration of those firearms. The Act was passed shortly after the repeal of Prohibition. The NFA is also referred to as Title II of the Federal firearms laws. The Gun Control Act of 1968 ("GCA") is Title I.

All transfers of ownership of registered NFA firearms must be done through the federal NFA registry. The NFA also requires that transport of NFA firearms across state lines by the owner must be reported to the ATF.

All NFA items must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). Private owners wishing to purchase an NFA item must obtain approval from the ATF, obtain a signature from the county sheriff or city or town chief of police (not necessarily permission), pass an extensive background check to include submitting a photograph and finger prints, fully register the firearm, receive ATF written permission before moving the firearm across state lines, and pay a tax. The request to transfer ownership of an NFA item is made on an ATF Form 4.[4]

Criminal Penalty's

Violations of the Act are punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison and forfeiture of all devices or firearms in violation, and the individual's right to own or possess firearms in the future. The Act provides for a penalty of $10,000 for certain violations.[6] A willful attempt to evade or defeat a tax imposed by the Act is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a $100,000 fine ($500,000 in the case of a corporation or trust), under the general tax evasion statute.[7] For an individual, the felony fine of $100,000 for tax evasion could be increased to $250,000.[8]

Linky - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act#Registration.2C_purchases.2C_taxes_and_transfers

So my question would be, what's the chance of Ron having a federally registered, approved and tax paid automatic weapon?
zilch

Maybe JO came upon a dead haleigh and he swore he would kill tommy and misty if they told he helped dispose of the body.

IIRC, ron's former neighbor was the gun collector and rc was very fond of him. Didn't this particular neighbor tell us the rc was going to bring the gun to his house after the tim m. incident. Wasn't the the same type of gun Tim M described, the one that ron kelt down and put in his mouth and threatened to kill himself and take others with him??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back