Tori Spelling Engaged Again

concernedperson said:
And do we care? Wouldn't you like to see money being allocated to the missing and murdered? Just think what a million dollars would do. Raising interest and clues being brought in. DNA being tested in labs that never had the funding.I can think of so many ways to use this money and it has nothing to do with a self indulgent adult.I am not going to be popular with this but these celebrity types just rub me the wrong way. They have nothing to do with real people they are just about themselves.

Couldn't agree more!!!

michelle said:
I heard that, is she even divorced yet? Gosh, i tell ya......:waitasec:

No, she isn't. I don't get these people.

nanandjim said:
The groom-to-be also was married. He is divorcing his wife of 12 years. If I recall correctly, he has one child with the wife that he is divorcing.

Nan, he has 2 kids. :(

Below is a clip from the eonline article:

Spelling and McDermott hooked up after spending three weeks in Canada in August filming the TV movie Mind over Murder. Within days of Spelling confirming the demise of her relationship with Shanian, McDermott and wife Mary Jo Eustace, a Canadian TV personality, filed for divorce after 12 years of marriage and two children.

Jules said:
Nan, he has 2 kids. :(

Below is a clip from the eonline article:

Spelling and McDermott hooked up after spending three weeks in Canada in August filming the TV movie Mind over Murder. Within days of Spelling confirming the demise of her relationship with Shanian, McDermott and wife Mary Jo Eustace, a Canadian TV personality, filed for divorce after 12 years of marriage and two children.
Those losers deserve each other- she, the homewrecker and he, the man that abandoned his family for some ugly rich chick. Sorry to be so blunt, but I cannot tolerate this kind of garbage in married people. :loser: :loser: :loser:

IdahoMom said:
Those losers deserve each other- she, the homewrecker and he, the man that abandoned his family for some ugly rich chick. Sorry to be so blunt, but I cannot tolerate this kind of garbage in married people. :loser: :loser: :loser:

I do not find ANYTHING attractive about her at all. :sick: :sick: :sick: ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: except maybe her father's bank account :crazy: )

And have NO respect for anyone who behaves as she has. :loser: :loser: :loser:

IdahoMom said:

LOL, She is quite ugly and has a rather LARGE head....

IdahoMom said:
And this kind of crap makes her even uglier!!!!!!!!!:bang: :loser: :sick:
i know it, she should be ashamed of herself...

IdahoMom said:
I can't either! The poor children! Such a shame. I would like to smack people that do that to children. :loser:

Hollywood people don't live in the real world. They probably don't even know who they really are or who they started out to be. Can you imagine doing a movie with someone for three weeks....only three weeks...and going home and saying "I'm in love with someone else...I want a divorce?" He is no better...tossed his 12 year marriage and 2 kids for someone he worked with for 3 weeks. I would imagine they are in LUST not in love. If I was his wife I would take him for everything I could get and the same for her husband.

I think she is a great actress but she is one homely girl.

IdahoMom said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

She lack morals, talent & good looks IMO. I've never been able to stand the woman.
~Misty

BrendaStar said:
But her daddy is rich and her momma is good looking. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sad she didn't get her mother's looks, really. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back