Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, to our SC members...thinking of you and hope you and yours and your homes are safe. Keep us updated.

Secondly, of course they're at Disney World. Where else would they be?

I don't even know what to say.

All thanks to Judge Dennis.

Does this just blow you away? Sheesh, I don't know what to think...is it the judge, or did the state fail as well? I honestly think it's bigger than the judge.

Gawd, if I ever get charged with murder, can I go on the road with Springsteen? I've always wanted to do that and I just think after being charged with killing an innocent person would be the right time...

Wow.

One has to get creative in these things. I've tended to refer to children who are part of a perp's family as "the little humans" when making a reference but not wanting to get too close to the TOS line.

You know, I just had to get on again and get it out how much this burns me that TM is sashaying around Disney. I know you guys will understand my frustration with what has been going on. Thank you so much, Delta Dawn, for sharing your encounters with her. Unreal!

I can only hope and pray that time is running out for the M's and that soon they will be held accountable for what happened to Heather. I hope that even though things seem good for TM and SM on the surface, that they hear that clock ticking away and it nags at them constantly.

Give us a trial date, already !!!!

The unspeakables. (Kids)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Amazing that she let SM out of her sight! Wonder if she left him handcuffed to something? Was TM wearing that huge cross? Tammy's in DisneyWorld and we are in WaterWorld!

You have to step back & look at the big picture. Would any of you, for even 1 minute, change places with her? For what? Disneyworld? Pfffftttt. Huge waste of money (IMO). Their future is not so sunny & bright. What kind of legacy are they creating for their family? What kind of life even a few years out? What kind of Karmic debt have they created for themselves?

Think BIG PICTURE.

Do they have annual Disney Park passes? How can they not afford to provide for their family on day-to-day living expenses but can spend money like there's no tomorrow at DisneyWorld presumably as a family of 4, that's at least $500 a day in just park tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still upset that they are in DisneyWorld!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!

What the heck are you doing Judge DENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two are NOT working in Florida!!!!!

Do they have annual Disney Park passes? How can they not afford to provide for their family on day-to-day living expenses but can spend money like there's no tomorrow at DisneyWorld presumably as a family of 4, that's at least $500 a day in just park tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck are you doing Judge DENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two are NOT working in Florida!!!!!
They did before, I wouldn't be surprised if they have them again. Now as "Florida residents" they get them discounted.

If there is any public assistance for them it should be revoked. There is no way they should be there for leisure and at the same time get public assistance.

Everyone knows how costly things are at DW.

All thanks to Judge Dennis.

I'm not ready to place all the responsibility on the Judge. The state didn't object. No reasons were given of why the M's should not be permitted to leave the state. Had they given the Judge something to work with, perhaps he would have ruled accordingly. IMO

I bet they are almost going daily. The prosecution team should contact DW and supeona records to prove how many times they are visiting. I bet the prosecution could prove that they are visiting almost daily and ripping off tax dollars if they are getting government assistance at the same time.

It would be different if an occasional visit because the little ones want to go there. But we all know its the adults that really want to go there daily and live it up in fantasy land. All the while spending tons of money that is coming from most likely tax dollars one way or another.

My husband wants to contact Disney and chew them out for harboring criminals. He said he is worried for my safety because we know each other and now that he is sure she saw me yesterday because of how she kept ending up where I was (my kids are convinced she was following me), he wants Disney to vouch for our safety. He is fit to be tied. (He's not here with us.)

I'm not ready to place all the responsibility on the Judge. The state didn't object. No reasons were given of why the M's should not be permitted to leave the state. Had they given the Judge something to work with, perhaps he would have ruled accordingly. IMO

I thought I read the reason was for employement and now that the employement has ended there should be a judicial order for them to return to the state where charges exist.

Isnt that the rules for most murder charges that you have to remain in the state where charges exist?

There is always a possibility that a person would flee the country and it seems to me that allowing them to be out of state is not something most judges allow. I have never heard of this before and to me it is inexcusable. The judge has responsibility to do the right thing for the State VS Ms.

This is not the right thing IMO.

I know where they are. She plus three just passed me. In Animal Kingdom. At Walt Disney World. I have pictures on my big camera, I tried to make it look like I was getting pics of the area but I think she knew. I have on a hat and glasses and am praying she didn't recognize me. Now I'm freaked out.

Did you see SM? I bet she's staying very close to him. Stay safe DD. She's a trouble maker.

My husband wants to contact Disney and chew them out for harboring criminals. He said he is worried for my safety because we know each other and now that he is sure she saw me yesterday because of how she kept ending up where I was (my kids are convinced she was following me), he wants Disney to vouch for our safety. He is fit to be tied. (He's not here with us.)

They haven't been convicted of anything so they're not 'criminals' (yet). If you have a valid threat to report, then do so and they'll be picked up by LE and their bail will be at risk or revoked. Be prepared to provide proof of this threat though, beyond feelings.

It is a valid concern IMO.

I am surprised that Disney did not take steps to revoke their admission passes and keep them from ever going there when their employment was ended.
I think Disney found out they withheld info or lied on their employment applications and so if that was the case then Disney should have taken steps to ensure they cannot go to the park.

Stay safe and try to enjoy your time there.

Did you see SM? I bet she's staying very close to him. Stay safe DD. She's a trouble maker.
He was nowhere to be seen.

Thanks. She sure is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads