Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a "blanket email" to one of the main news stations in MB a week and a half ago. Of course I didn't get a single response! :banghead:

IMO, they are just as spineless as the Solicitor's office.

I've said it before, there is no such thing as investigative reporting here. On top of that, they never follow-up on any news stories.

Maybe all of this rain will unearth some buried secrets. Hope all of the locals are safe and dry.

http://www.horrycounty.org/

On Monday, October 5th, Horry County Government will be closed due to flooding conditions. All essential employees will be report to duty as normal. Non-essential employees should not report to work.
Horry County is currently operating at OPCON-1 due to the flooding conditions. Stay up to date with the latest announcements by visiting our news page.
For a current listing of road closures, visit SCDOT's website.

Don't expect any updates on this case soon. What a NIGHTMARE! Pray for SC. :tears::tears:

It's ridiculous here right now!
33ace3bcb2b24472c558ac6578802214.jpg

This is like one block from my house.

Oh, Stillwater, (and PTF and Surfside) and you all who are coping with the floods, you have my prayers, for sure! Be safe, everyone. Emma

Avoid travel through South Carolina. Bridges are out. Local roads are impassible. I-95 may be closed for a week.

SCDOT
The South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT) will reopen two interstates at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Monday, October 5. The following interstates will be reopened:

• The I-126 bridge leading into and out of downtown Columbia.
• I-20 in the Columbia area will be reopened.

These interstates will remain closed:

• I-95 from I-26 to I-20 (74 mile section) – still closed.
• I-26 in the Columbia/Lexington area at the Saluda River.

SCDOT would like to thank the SC National Guard for its help in evaluating river conditions that were essential in making these decisions. Thanks go out to the SC Department of Public Safety for its tremendous assistance in maintaining traffic control on these interstates.

SCDOT will continue to monitor these Columbia area bridges. If water levels begin to increase, SCDOT engineers may need to close these portions of these interstates to protect the public.

Oh, Stillwater, (and PTF and Surfside) and you all who are coping with the floods, you have my prayers, for sure! Be safe, everyone. Emma

Thanks @EmmaRose!

Our driveway (1/8 mile long) is completely flooded over 10"+. Haven't left the house since last Wednesday even though I have a monster truck.

Walked the dogs through it yesterday afternoon. The little one liked it, but she's really playful anyway.

House is fine. Family is ok. Hope everyone else is and it doesn't rain again until next year!

On the bright side, maybe this flooding will help uncover the remains of missing persons in the area.

I know where they are. She plus three just passed me. In Animal Kingdom. At Walt Disney World. I have pictures on my big camera, I tried to make it look like I was getting pics of the area but I think she knew. I have on a hat and glasses and am praying she didn't recognize me. Now I'm freaked out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know where they are. She plus three just passed me. In Animal Kingdom. At Walt Disney World. I have pictures on my big camera, I tried to make it look like I was getting pics of the area but I think she knew. I have on a hat and glasses and am praying she didn't recognize me. Now I'm freaked out.

Smack her for me!! :gaah:

Is she working or is a guest?

Guest.

What a freaking life!! I'M PISSED!! In the meantime, the people of Horry County are in a living hell with the flooding!

What a freaking life!! I'M PISSED!! In the meantime, the people of Horry County are in a living hell with the flooding!
Completely agree. She's eating Mickey bars while others suffer the consequences of her actions. I took so many pics of her. Surreptitiously, of course. I also didn't see anything on her leg but she was wearing a long skirt that may have been long enough to cover it up.

I would like to know where the money is coming from that keeps them in their dream world.

Plus three - the kids or is SM there?

All this is complete insanity. And I wonder if Sidney headed up to Myrtle alone for that Toys r Us trial.... Wouldn't think she would let him go anywhere alone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle