trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone. I will be 'watching' the trial through your posts today.
Hopefully it will be a good day and not a nauseating (sp???) one.

Bring it on - Juan can handle any bologna willmott tries to dismiss. Assuming we even GET to the arguments today. Maybe we'll be on the questions all day.

morning!

I asked a question in legal thread but since you are here...

Does it have to be....

unanimous for guilt?
unanimous for DP?

tnx!

Sorry, missed your question on the legal thread.

Yes, it has to be unanimous for both.

I cannot watch the youtube video at work. Can someone PLEASE sum up what the video 'Arias admits to fight with Alexander ' is about and does it make JA look really bad?

Thanks so much.

Yeah....you are lol. Part of what you say is true...however it isn't exclusively true. You can be manipulated and not even realize it until a long time later.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'll admit that I am thinking about this in terms of JA.

As she is a manipulator of the 'naked', transparent, in-your-face variety, you almost have to want to be taken in by her.

For example, TA got something out of it, didn't he? What with her begging and pleading for generous facials, etc. Otherwise, she would never have been trusted to be in a position to surprise and murder him.

Bobby Juarez, Matt McCartney, Daryl Brewer et al all scored sex without having to put a ring on it, didn't they?

Let's see if she is able to ply her charms successfully on those 11 men from Maricopa County called to served on the jury of her peers, shall we?

Someone else asked about manipulation when the 'manipulatee' is willing.

Is this true manipulation?

I posit that, for the purposes of this discussion, we should allow manipulation to be in the eye of the manipulator.

If she thinks it's manipulation, then it is.

Hello all!

Lots of good vibes for our wonderful prosecutor! Justice for Travis!

Can anyone give me the info on how to listen to the trial from my Iphone?

I can listen while driving to and from the Dr. office if I can get the info in time.

I cannot watch the youtube video at work. Can someone PLEASE sum up what the video 'Arias admits to fight with Alexander ' is about and does it make JA look really bad?

Thanks so much.

Travis' former roommate told Jodi that Travis was dating, and Jodi said OK, and the roommate said he's REALLY trying to date, and Jodi said OK, and the roommate said Travis is desperate to get married .... so Jodi called him that night and "confronted" him and it led to a big fight and there were other things thrown in the mix

Good Thursday Morning Everyone,
Was out of town and missed Samuels live, but have watched snippets of the videos, OMG, what a piece of work!!! Would not have been able to watch all of him, thanks for all the posts and the insight on his testimony. Did Watch all of Juan's cross though.:) Can't wait to hear the juror's questions and see Juan's recross.

Who is John? He told her TA was desperate to get married. Anybody know who he is?

Thanks so much.
A friend called Arias to tell her Travis was looking desperately for a wife. Arias CONFRONTS Travis that evening and they get in a big fight.
So much for no confrontation on Arias' part.

Thanks so much.

She said that upon hearing that he was trying to date other women that they had a talk and had a "really big fight". her words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname