trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

Hope nobody has a migraine or throws up today...:moo::please:

I like a sandwich with a nice hearty bread, peanut butter and thinly sliced tomatoes.

Don't throw tomatoes at me for this weird combination!

Isn't it funny because peanut butter is the one food most animals will eat. Birds even love it.

It's not really puzzling. She had a tootsie roll stuck in there. I'm serious. I can't figure out why I seem to be the only one seeing it.
I thought I was the only one who saw it!
Chocolate right?

My DH eats PB & J with potato chips and onion dip for a snack at night.

I think this is the most USA Proud meal you can put together:

Wonderbread with PB & jelly (or Fluffernutter for you Yankees--we don't get it in TX), potato chips, Kool-Aid & a Twinkie

D@mn, I'm getting hungry. For me it is wonderbread, warm from the garden tomatoes, and duke's mayo.

But then again, I'm a 1500 calorie a day person. I never eat 2600 calories in a given day. Veggies YUM!

I cave when it comes to anyone or anything being cold or hungry. So until she gets the DP and they carry it out, feed her, give her a drink when she's thirsty and give her a warm blanket.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Attorn...erfering-with-judicial-process-192389651.html

PHOENIX -- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is known for his unconventional jail policies, which have raised complaints from inmates in the past.
“If they don’t like it, I would highly recommend not coming to jail,” said Sheriff Arpaio.

Now it is not the inmates complaining, but attorney Jason Gronski of the Maricopa County Public Defender’s office.

“We’ve come to find out clients are not eating, are sleep deprived, and aren’t able to assist us at trial, assist council. That’s become a major problem,” said Gronski.

Sheriff Arpaio confirmed that on trial days, inmates in Maricopa County jails are awoken between 3 and 4 in the morning for trials that begin at 10:30 AM. They are given a breakfast when they wake up, then nothing until 6 in the evening when dinner is served at the jail.

Gronski argues that skipping lunch and waking early on trial days is interfering with the judicial process.

“My clients are not getting fair trials,” he said. “What they are doing is giving the state a tactical advantage during trial.”

After one client complained of hunger during a trial, Gronski drafted a motion asking the judge to force the Sheriff to provide lunch.

I must agree with the defense attorney on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi's crying acts were explained by a psychiatrist on a show last week on tv. If a person that really is innocent (or really didn't know they stabbed someone a bunch of times and slit their throat), they wouldn't hide their face to cry, they'd WANT that jury to know they're innocent, they'd be sobbing uncontrollably! But not Jodi, she hides behind her hair or hand.

This also bugs me with Jodi (most everything does) but if she wants to commit suicide so often why is she fighting the DP?

Answer: Jodi drama.

*Ok, I'll be nice (so not like me) maybe she does get migranes - it could happen.

HLN pundits have alluded to JA crying on the stand during cross examination. I submit that JA never has cried and that her “breakdown” is completely fake and theatrical.

One observer stated that a truly grieving person will show the eyebrows reflected upwards and that the eyelids and sclera become reddened.
If one carefully reviews the tape showing JA sobbing one will note that her entire face is covered by hair and hands. JA does not show her eyes. She emits phony sobs but there is no moisture in her eyes and her eyelids are never reddened.

Finally after the jury leaves the room JA is completely composed and utterly unaffected.

:great:

Most people have seen the photos--they are part of the evidence in the trial. I guess you're probably not experienced in what inner and outer labia look like, and in that picture, it is glaringly obvious.

I was responding to a post that claimed that she had a tootsie pop stuck in there. She doesn't--it is her inner labia.

Grow up.

You have entirely way TOOO much time on your hands...to notice inner versus outer.

I'm a guy and I sure was not going to examine those!

I'm guessing it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. JMO

Anyhoo, on another topic. My dad would eat peanut butter and onions on a hot dog. :sick:

[

June 2008
June 08- Travis mentions to a friend that Jodi hacked his facebook account
June 2, 08- Jodi rents a car.
June 2, 08- Jodi says that her and Travis talked on the phone about a PPL member that passed away (Gordon Hinckley)
June 2- 3, 08- Jodi said she saw Matt in Sea Grove. She stayed the night with him and left the next morning.
June 3, 2008- Darryl said on the stand-Jodi came by his house, had breakfast, son was there, and that was 7am. Allowed Jodi to use his computer. Matt M showed up, and Jodi took off.
After she took off that morning, she returned and gave him a remote control

June 4, 2008- Jodi said on the stand that she arrived at Travis' house between 3:30-4:00 am.
June 4, 2008 12:13pm- Last outgoing phone call made from Travis' phone. Followed by unanswered text and messages.
June 4, 2008 1:40 pm- Start of the naked photos. 2 of Travis, 6 of Jodi
June 4, 2008 4:19 pm-Last activity on Travis' computer
June 4, 2008 5:22pm-Time stamp of first deleted photo
June 4, 2008 5:30 pm- Last photo of Travis alive (deleted)
June 4, 2008 5:31:14-Ceiling Picture taken
June 4, 2008 5:32:32- Picture of Travis being dragged
June 4, 2008 7:00- Travis misses a conference call with Chris Hughes
http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-timeline-its-work-in-progress.html

Do we know if LE checked Darryl's computer the morning of June 3? I would love to know what she was looking at less then 24hrs before she murders Travis...[/QUOTE]

Do we know what was accessed on TA's computer at 4:19 pm on the 4th?

They did notice the odor but they were blaming it on the dog. It wasn't until the bedroom door was opened that it was obvious someone was dead. He was in the bathroom in an air conditioned room so I imagine the decomposition process was slower than if he had been out in the heat of the day.

Thanks, LambChop!

I have a bunch of other questions - but hopefully they'll be answered as I get caught up. I'm only on Day 3 for catching up, but I was able to watch yesterday and the day before when the Domestic Violence Expert was on. Hopefully, if other Expert Witnesses are that long and drawn out, I can skip over a lot of it.

:)

Especially on a pro defendant site.

Had they been words spoken to an anonymous source...btw that always makes me lol. But, comments on a pro JA site. How did he even know it existed?

I don't think he is very smart or ethical at this point.

Kelly
I believe at this point the ethics board will look into his behavior. Its a shame that he's willing to throw his 35 years of experience :floorlaugh: down the toilet for her...I don't think he'll be asked to give expert testimony anywhere after this unless he moves to Antarctica/The moon. I wish Juan could tell the Jury he sent her greeting cards too. Why would anyone give a subject their evaluating a self help book...That would affect the findings or test results. You should get the person with all of their symptoms to make your evaluation accurate. You don't cure someone before you evaluate.

Isn't it funny because peanut butter is the one food most animals will eat. Birds even love it.

I live on top of a mountain in the Appalachians, and I use it to bait mouse traps. They freaking love p-nut butter lol.

D@mn, I'm getting hungry. For me it is wonderbread, warm from the garden tomatoes, and duke's mayo.

Mmmmmm me too! Except I love Hellmans and must have salt and pepper!

Oh and if I'm feeling sassy, I very lightly toast the bread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one who saw it!
Chocolate right?

Well thank you very much! Now I HAVE to go look at that thing AGAIN?!?!?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am such a Nosy Rosy that I won't be able to NOT look..... oh my....cover me! I'm goin in! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?