trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the clip where JM took a pic and signed an autograph. He seemed genuinely surprised and a bit embarrassed. He also declined to make any comments or grant any interviews. I think he was trying to be graceful and left as quickly as he could after that.

moo
I agree.

I think they are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The jury knows people are there watching the trial, DUH! Surely, they realize some are pro prosecution and some pro defense. Most people know there was a court TV, and other channels cover trials. I'm sure the jury sees the big news trucks and might even recognize talking heads in the gallery.:furious: It's not like this trial is isolated and there is no contact. :banghead:

picture.php

Mark my words, no jury will everZzzzzz -JAA

:what:She does realize this is a DEATH PENALTY Trial right?

God forbid she stay awake until the jury exits the room!

somebody help me out. if i have to wait too long for clarification, i may get a migraine....or start thinking about suicide. LOL.

WHEN were these emails written by chris and sky hughes that she's talking about? i KNOW about the misunderstanding when they thought the pedophile letters were real after TA's death, but are these emails something before that? as in DURING the relationship between JA and TA? did we get DATES for this exchange?
January 200SEVEN

I don't know what they are trying to prove with Juans pic with the lady with the Kane. He looked like he was very surprised and did not say much of anything. The lady said most of it. Now to JA..She has been looking at Katie for a while in court. She probably knows that she is not on her side. Besides that, Katie is a very attractive blond getting a lot of attention. On the other hand JA...well I just won't say. JA IMO does not want Katie in the court. Not the sole reason for the ruckus today but JA is jealous and for a lack of better words, wants to stick it to her.

somebody help me out. if i have to wait too long for clarification, i may get a migraine....or start thinking about suicide. LOL.

WHEN were these emails written by chris and sky hughes that she's talking about? i KNOW about the misunderstanding when they thought the pedophile letters were real after TA's death, but are these emails something before that? as in DURING the relationship between JA and TA? did we get DATES for this exchange?

I'm guessing fairly early in the "relationship", as I believe these people ended up NOT wanting Jodi around later on.

I am too disgusted to say anything except things that would get me a TO. I am boiling mad.

Funny you say that. You don't know how many times I type up a post and delete it, just so you guys don't really see what my thought a the time is cuz it ain't nice.

So I just don't get how having an "expert" read emails and then summarize them for the jury is not hearsay, when the emails themselves seem to be? How is this possible? TIA

can they please stop doing the matchy matchy crap? even the witness is now in on it. :puke:

The subliminal message of team solidarity. Today the whole team is in on it.

-JW wearing red jacket with black buttons and black skirt.
-KN wearing black suit with red shirt and solid cream colored tie.
_ALv wearing the unifying black jacket with red and cream Chinese-looking figures and red top.
-JA wearing cream colored blouse, the color signifying purity.

Wonder which consultant thought all this up? There is no way that this is coincidental.

I'm really starting to believe that they were never "official" at all.
I never believed they were.
He traveled to see her what less than 10 times MAYBE?
He didn't move to be near her!
He was going to move on IMO

I mean was it "official" on MySpace that they
were "in a realtionship" ? ~ kidding!

I don't know what they are trying to prove with Juans pic with the lady with the Kane. He looked like he was very surprised and did not say much of anything. The lady said most of it. Now to JA..She has been looking at Katie for a while in court. She probably knows that she is not on her side. Besides that, Katie is a very attractive blond getting a lot of attention. On the other hand JA...well I just won't say. JA IMO does not want Katie in the court. Not the sole reason for the ruckus today but JA is jealous and for a lack of better words, wants to stick it to her.

What happened to Katie W?

These are all good points. I wonder if she is allowed to go back to jail and watch HLN. If so she is most likely the one whinning and misleading Nurmi as to what JC said last evening. She would take great exception to anything JM does or a very nice looking, free, young lady who is clearly not on her side.

Funny you say that. You don't know how many times a type up a post and delete it, just so you guys don't really see what my thought a the time is cuz it ain't nice.

There should be an NSFW thread.

Titled, "Enter at Own Risk"

picture.php

Mark my words, no jury will everZzzzzz -JAA

:what:She does realize this is a DEATH PENALTY Trial right?

God forbid she stay awake until the jury exits the room!

I think this is a ruse and a premeditated method of saying, see she can't even stay awake in court, as she is so sleep deprived. jmo

I saw the clip where JM took a pic and signed an autograph. He seemed genuinely surprised and a bit embarrassed. He also declined to make any comments or grant any interviews. I think he was trying to be graceful and left as quickly as he could after that.

moo

Definitely!

If he had declined the positive comments from the crowd - I bet he would have been criticized... possibly called a Diva! :facepalm::twocents:

I saw another friend of TA's (he's been on Dateline but I don't recall his name) say that he had heard that - but after the fact. He said that he did not hear that at the time, only after the murder.

Remember though, that JA twisted this event to voice concerns that her murder victim, not she, should not be trusted with children.

We also know about the Hugheses is that they had a conversation with Travis as well to stay away from Jodi and Jodi barged in on it and she was not happy they were doing that. So it's all "BS, Jodi knew where she stood and what she was doing the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500