trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something interesting popped up so I typed it all out in case it was missed.

Jodi's problems in Jail.

May 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Hiding Two Pens Under Sink

July 27th, 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Fight With Cellmate
Jodi claims self-defense, cellmate pushes Arias against wall and kicks her.
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

October 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
2 Pens found taped under bunk areas, Arias takes blame.

January 1st 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

August 26th 2012 Disciplinary Action Report
Disobeys Instructor
Ordered to return to cell

March 17th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Unauthorized Creams: Anti-Itch Cream(2) Anti-Fungal Cream(2) Acne Cream (2)

May 13th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Two Pens: found hidden in shampoo

I am quite sure there is more. I have heard that she had to be separated by someone she became obsessed and other troubles besides these but hearing and knowing for a fact are two different things of course. :)

WAIT A MINUTE! Where did she get this stuff? By "unauthorized" are they saying someone smuggled it in? or she stole it from an inmate? Or that she deserves to have a fungus and pimples so they would not authorize treatment medication? WTF does this mean?

I hope I didn't confuse by saying "unauthorized" -- that's my word -- and my apologies if I used the wrong word ...

I came in at the tail-end of the HLN After Show where Vinnie Politan had a chart of all the trouble Jodi is causing in :jail:

I think they will re-run this show after Dr. Drew's Show ...

IF anyone can clarify WHERE the :jail: got these items, please post !

TIA !

:seeya:

ITA. She would have done better with an insanity defense. But I am sure that JA would never tolerate that.

She had no chance to try that...it's very tough to meet the legal definition of insanity. She knew right from wrong, hence the cover up, no legal insanity.

Oh, I wasn't assuming. I swear. However, that which was not assumed wasn't exactly extrapolated to the population in general.

I think they might have been assuming. I assume.

I'm on page 52 where Peter Pan first manifests himself.

It's been my experience when someone says "thanks for proving my point" invariably no such thing happened. Thanks for proving my point.

Also, I don't get how I'm a "reactionary". I will confess to being a "doody-head" if that helps though.

Now go do your homework.

Ha! Thank you for making me laugh!:floorlaugh:

WAIT A MINUTE! Where did she get this stuff? By "unauthorized" are they saying someone smuggled it in? or she stole it from an inmate? Or that she deserves to have a fungus and pimples so they would not authorize treatment medication? WTF does this mean?

Probably they are allowed use of the creams under supervision, but not to take the whole tube back to their cell. Like, they may have a couple aspirin, and take them in the presence of a nurse, but they may not take the whole bottle back to their cell with them. Jodi probably used them, then used sleight of hand to sneak them back with her.

It's really suspicious that someone would call the judge and try to say that this woman should be watched because she was biased towards the defense THEN she was booted for making a remark supporting the prosecution.

This really isn't sitting well with me...something is off concerning Juror #5 being dismissed.

• Allegedly in February Judge Stephens is made aware that Juror #5 appears to be coaching JA (Tipped off by an unknown caller.) ETA: Article states "caller" (I assumed the caller wasn't identified..Sorry.)

Okay, Juror #5 is on the radar.

Then today Juror #5 is dismissed.

Something is amiss - Supposedly the defense was the one who wanted her off the jury.

Which is it? They can't have it both ways. Is she pro-defense - or- is she pro-prosecution?
I definitely do not want this Juror talking at this point.

:seeya: So finally we know WHY they give her those little putt-putt golf pencils !

:floorlaugh:

You got it. I'm sure the jailers have warned her DT not to put her in reach of any sharp objects, or pens. We know from the interrogation tapes that she has no problem in stuffing objects down her pants, or playing with electrical outlets, or doing headstands, or hiding under the table, or going through trash cans, and inspecting the contents of her sammich before eating it in a very peculiar manner.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

MOO

Mel

cases.jpt.jpg

I hope it's okay to pop some separated at birth stuff in occasionally...

alv.jpeg alv2.png

jj.jpeg jj2.JPG

DT was very happy that she had been removed. Katie Wick said #5 was the one who submitted the most jury questions, was always alert, taking notes.

We shall see if there are anymore sarcastic questions in future, like bad hair days and *advertiser censored*.

Please forgive my ignorance of the law...why can't the interrogation tapes be used as evidence in a trial?
Was it ever confirmed that Skye's email to JA was an attempt @ reverse psychology, if so can that be used by the prosecution as the defense discussed the email with the 'abuse expert' (forgive me as I do not know her name)?
I heard a comment tonight about the judge not being able to sequester the jury due to cutting costs...if this is true would it not also be wise for her to clear her calandar of all other issues so that we can get this case moving? (Judge Perry thank you)
Thank you for your help, I am a novice when it comes to law and I have been dealing with some personal issues so I have been unable to watch much of the court action or should I say 'slow crawl'!

Going thru her terrible two's
One for her and one for her Sybil personality.:floorlaugh:

She certainly likes getting things in sets of two. Kinda of weird.
She also was caught with 2 pens several times.

2 cheesburgers
2 sunscreens
2 face cleansers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads