trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet jodi will wear red. she seems to like the color of blood on days she talks about the murder and her fog.

:seeya:

No doubt, court will be late today ...

I was thinking about this "circus" of a trial ... sort of reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies :

[video=youtube;6PYb_anBMus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYb_anBMus[/video]

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay, running out for a quick lunch before court starts (surely I have at least 45 minutes). Save me a seat!!

They've stopped their colour matching properly now. Shame. I think our comments helped them. :seeya:

WildAboutTrial Juan is here and chatting with @bskoloff right beside me. Skoloff has been down at another case the last few days. #JodiArias

Here and present!

Referring to your post on the last thread re your brother's case: I came across an ethical defense attorney once upon a time, too. So sad for victim's families that the majority seem to be the likes of Jose Baez and JA's team.

@WildAboutTrial

Juan is here and chatting with @bskoloff right beside me. Skoloff has been down at another case the last few days

---

How is it possible to be jealous of someone I've never met? I'm off to stalk bskoloff.

I wonder what AlV and Richard would think of my jealousy issues.

Referring to your post on the last thread re your brother's case: I came across an ethical defense attorney once upon a time, too. So sad for victim's family's that the majority seem to be the likes of Jose Baez and JA's team.

Agree, We were really blessed. They had such high morals.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Juan uses the word "dude" more than I thought he would. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

The seal is up on AZFamily.com

Will we start on time? I'm betting we won't.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
1 favorite Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 favorite 3m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is here and chatting with @bskoloff right beside me. Skoloff has been down at another case the last few days. #JodiArias
1 Retweet Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet 4m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
It's hard to explain how my eyes only see salmon colors during this trial. The long time followers understand it better. #JodiArias
1 Retweet 6 favorites Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet 6 favorites 8m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
No sign of Alyce yet. Juan should stroll out any moment now. Still a busy court room full of unsentenced inmates. #JodiArias
1 Retweet Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet 8m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi just rolled in with his dark grayish brown suit with tan colored shirt and tie. He is whispering with Willmott. #JodiArias

YAY!

From Facebook:

Support Travis Alexander's Family
Just came out of a mtg how wonderful to see the FABULOUS news Tanisha posted in our AM thread : the judge has ruled supporters may wear their blue ribbons of support in court now! Just no buttons w Travis' pic on them. Amen! And Thk you Tanisha & Harold for stopping by! We'll all be w you today! GROUP HUG!! :)

ETA: I wanted to find Tanisha's post: Tanisha Sorenson Well I m excited the Judge said the supporters and Travis can wear the blue ribbons again ,just not buttons of pictures . She just said we are not to pass them out . So if u come to court please wear your blue ribbons to support Justice 4 Travis. I hope u all have a great day, God bless.

They've stopped their colour matching properly now. Shame. I think our comments helped them. :seeya:

k, time to change tactics...

I hate when their outfits don't match, takes away from the case, very distracting...

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

This makes me love him more - if that's even possible :)

I don't see anything on the screen yet?

WildAboutTrial Nurmi continues to lurch around the courtroom waiting for these other cases to finish. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde