trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildAboutTrial

Juan is here and chatting with @bskoloff right beside me. Skoloff has been down at another case the last few days

---

How is it possible to be jealous of someone I've never met? I'm off to stalk bskoloff.

I wonder what AlV and Richard would think of my jealousy issues.

Um, gauntlet, what about your bus driver? :what:

Ok, can someone please explain the "salmon" remarks on WIldAboutTrials tweets?

IIRC a tweet one day claimed an attorney was wearing salmon and then the tweeter got a ton of messages back saying that the color was not actually salmon. So now as an attempt at a joke the person constantly says someone is wearing salmon. Sorry you asked?!?!

But as someone else said, we haven't seen the entire interviews. I'm trying to withhold judgment because I have never been there (thank God, and God willing I never will be). I can't imagine how it must feel to be judged on your gut reaction to such a traumatic thing.

You must not be watching the same Sandy Arias that I am every day.

Neither her life nor her daughter's ended with that voluntary police interrogation.

And now Sandy sits there in the courtroom laughing while Travis's siblings are sobbing.

What am I missing?

Some WS'ers have much more respect for Sandy Arias than I ever will after watching her laugh through the Alexander family's misery.

She disgusts me on the Alexanders' behalf and my own.

The seal is up on AZFamily.com

Will we start on time? I'm betting we won't.

I'm not even getting the seal - I'm getting the colored bars with the annoying "emergency" tone. I hope there is court today!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi continues to lurch around the courtroom waiting for these other cases to finish

LURCH lol

Ok, can someone please explain the "salmon" remarks on WIldAboutTrials tweets?

I dont know but whenever i hear them say it, that silly McDonalds commercial pops in my head.... "Fishy Fishy"

I'm not even getting the seal - I'm getting the colored bars with the annoying "emergency" tone. I hope there is court today!

That's what I have lulu.:banghead:

IIRC a tweet one day claimed an attorney was wearing salmon and then the tweeter got a ton of messages back saying that the color was not actually salmon. So now as an attempt at a joke the person constantly says someone is wearing salmon. Sorry you asked?!?!
I remember it being something about Nurmi kept looking at him knowing he was the fashion guru and he decided then that he would just post everyone was in salmon......

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Juan uses the word "dude" more than I thought he would. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

For, as we all know....the Dude abides. Work it, Juan!

k, time to change tactics...

I hate when their outfits don't match, takes away from the case, very distracting...

Seriously! Don't they know it offends our WS aesthetics?? The nerve...

Um, gauntlet, what about your bus driver? :what:

One rule for me, another for them. OMG I think I've found I have something in common with JA :banghead::banghead::banghead:

k, time to change tactics...

I hate when their outfits don't match, takes away from the case, very distracting...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauntlet
@WildAboutTrial

Willmott just showed up in a nice light purple jacket with a black skirt. He hair has salmon colored highlights. #JodiArias

Hi all!

Salmon colored highlights??<modsnip>

Good Morning All!! Would someone explain the salmon color remarks? Wonder if we are going to have court today???

G'day! :seeya:

th

OK...now I'm ready for anything.

Good morning. After a good night sleep I am ready to go! I cannot stomach coffee so I believe I will have one of those with my tang.!

Prayers to the families and may today give well.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

DEEP breath - exhale Are we ready??
Prayers sent to his poor family.

I am very glad we are, hopefully, one day closer to justice for Travis. However, I feel kind of down because I just can't stand to listen to these liars bash Travis more. And I have a feeling it will get a little worse before it gets better, since this is the defense's last witness.

I'm going to lunch now so as to miss the same old craaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Hopefully, when I get back, Juan will be up and at 'em.

I hope I am wrong,but my gut is telling me ALV will be too ill to continue today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike