trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroying LV's approach. She does not read into words what isn't there, like the journal.

I really, really like this young lady. She is breaking this down so that everyone can understand it. No "feelings" mumbo-jumbo. No bullpucky, just the facts, ma'am.

And I love that ALV is in court. THIS is an expert witness, honey.

rileysmom - if I go back to your question and quote the post I will fall behind, but YES the defense gets to cross all of the rebuttal witnesses. And Juan gets the final say in re-directing his witnesses :)

JW furiously writing notes. Looks like she'll cross this witness.

i like her youth. i always tell people to find a young doctor. they still READ. they're current. they haven't gotten lazy yet. i like her so far.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Juan asks if there is anything out there that allows someone to understand exactly what a word means when it is written down. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Juan pulls up a journal entry, the "nothing noteworthy to report" entry #JodiArias wrote. He is asking Dr. Janeen about the wording.WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

I wonder if Dr. Janeen can help me with my golf game. I am lacking in the mental side of the sport. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Nurmi is sitting up, forward and taking notes as is Willmott. Dr. Janeen continues to answer questions on her background. #JodiArias

Chrissy Schmidt ‏@Chrissys067 26s

Wilmotts bald spot is even bigger today. Must be nervously pulling hair out. #jodiarias

I have a silly question. Does the defense get to ask questions to the rebuttal witnesses? I am not as smart as the rest of you when it comes to courts. I just love watching trials.

Yes, the defense will cross examine.

(asking questions is a sign of intelligence.)

Can't really continue to follow the wildabouttrial twitter feeds - seems to be some "inside" joke about "salmon" that this person beats to death...

....hmmmm... loving the digs at ALV.... not so subtle either...love you JUAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK