trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap!

LOL, she just threw both the doctor witnesses for the def under the bus. No gifts and you should re-evaluate if something changes after your diagnosis. That would be if the patient was originally lying and now has another story.
:floorlaugh:

LOL,
fran

As you can see Jodi is doing something super duper important right now. She doesn't have time to even listen to this gorgeous, smart expert on the stand.

Jodi stop playing, we can see you. You are not doing anything anymore important then your own trial.
NO! Keep it up Jodi, the jury can see what you're doing too. She knows she's toast in this jury's mind, anyway, so - just like when she was smirking at the prosecutor during cross examination - she doesn't care what the jury thinks about her any more.

HA first he obliterates Samuels and ALV. Next he'll have her reveal her diagnosis of JA. KABOOM

Wow. This testimony is like the difference between using a fork and chowing down with your hands.

Such a professional, poised and pleasurable air about this woman.

Yay Juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM

Hahahahaa!!! I love that! So true!!!

BAM!!! Book could influence testimony! There it is folks! Best sentence of the entire trial so far!

There we go

They may learn stuff in these books they can use in tests etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

h13479DD2

Love this expert. Thank you. Well worth the wait.

Wish I could see the jury and their reaction to this testimony

wow. This testimony is like the difference between using a fork and chowing down with your hands.

Such a professional, poised and pleasurable air about this woman.

Yay juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's the difference!

Is anyone else having trouble with Wild about trials stream? I'm flipping!! It keeps starting and stopping on me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrackingCrime