TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This will be an interesting day.

I feel for Chad's mom Sheila. If she is a prosecution witness, that will be hard.

If she is here to support the victims, that is beyond my expectations of her.

Laying low and not contributing to efforts to make Chad the victim is the best I think she can be expected to do for the victims. I for one would not expect her to be spear-heading the prosecution. If I were her I'd want the most favorable fair outcome for Chad- humane incarceration- the ability to visit with family often, etc. I wouldn't want to make excuses, but I would probably still love my son and want him to live in incarcerated dignity.

MOO

Last edited:
Today's first State witness (#40) is Kay Woodcock, who also testified at LVD's trial. My notes from that trial:

1 - KAY WOODCOCK: STATE WITNESS, grandmother of JJ (summary 1, 2, 3, audio Apr10)
CV's life insurance (Feb 2019), JJ's disappearance (Aug 2019), wedding items on CV's Amazon account (Oct 2019)
X-EXAM: establishes that KW asked LVD to raise JJ

Prior confuses me.
What's his point? He trying to make a grieving grandmother and sister look like a liar?

Or is he trying imply she went behind Charles's back and changed his beneficiary again back from Lori to her again? What's the point of this?

Prior confuses me.
What's his point? He trying to make a grieving grandmother and sister look like a liar?
I think his strategy here is twofold:
1. Make it look like Kay didn't really know or understand what was going on with CV/LVD/JJ in the time leading up to CV's death or the dynamics of their family
2. Pin it all on LVD by making her look capricious

Basically, he's on the "throw LVD under the bus" strategy today.

------

New State witness (#41) is Angela Yancey, who also testified at LVD's trial. My notes from that trial:

57 - ANGELA YANCEY: STATE WITNESS, Salem Sugar School District admin (summary 1, audio May4)
Change to TD’s life insurance policy (Sep 2019) & CD filing claim (Oct 2019)
X-EXAM: history of TD’s life insur policy

Did we know before that Charles changed the beneficiary back to Lori in April? She went to Houston to "fix" his finances.
Hmmm… I have in my notes that he changed it in February shortly after filing for divorce and filing for custody of JJ. Unfortunately, my notes don’t say where I got that information so I guess take it with a grain of salt. But maybe LVD knew CV changed it in Feb and thought her trip to TX would cause him to change it back? He did dismiss divorce proceedings around the first of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519