TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. This group are Macbethian witches with all of their powers and none of their literacy.

And this was death by remote control. They were perfectly happy for "demons" to be voided and for the body / vessel to die. But from a nice, safe townhouse or closet far away. None of this death-casting crew wanted to get their hands dirty -- that was for "warrior' Alex C.
SBM. Chad and Lori taught the group that the person the casting was for was already dead - not in their body any more, so casting would not kill them. It was an evil spirit occupying their body that they were aiming to destroy. The original spirit was in limbo.

Last edited:
I’m so glad that I’m not on this jury having to see these pics and listen to this info. I can’t deal with any more of the autopsy testimony. I think I’ll go work in the yard for a while and check back after lunch.

I’m so glad that I’m not on this jury having to see these pics and listen to this info. I can’t deal with any more of the autopsy testimony. I think I’ll go work in the yard for a while and check back after lunch.

Yes. I was a bit green after the testimony of Tammy Daybell's autopsy. I am surprised that JP didn't hit harder on the ME from Utah. That has been the most damaging testimony for CD so far INMO.

Body language observations

View attachment 502272 View attachment 502274 View attachment 502275
These have been CD's "default" poses this morning as photos of JJ's body are shown. He keeps switching from one to another, shifting around more than usual. I caught at least one little "what-a-shame"-type head-shaking. His lips have been pretty much a straight line, his brows sort of furrowed, hands clasped in front of him (tension signs).

"Duct tape" in particular seemed to be a term that made him more tense and fidgety.
I noticed that too. He flipped through his note pad and acted busy for a few minutes and shifting his eyes from witness, to computer to JP.

@wnk spot on with the "defense", but what about the "racoon" text?

And the pictures of CD during testimony! Normally, he is his usual "toady" self. But anything that hits close to home, he really doesn't like much.
It’s amazing to look at this total schlub of a guy, who you’d never notice if you passed him on the street, and realize that he is completely twisted, an utter psycho.

SBM. Chad and Lori taught the group that the person the casting was for was already dead - not in their body any more, so casting would not kill them. It was an evil spirit occupying their body that they were aiming to destroy. The original spirit was in limbo.

This is what I recall, too.

And, I believe the only way the person's spirit could be released from limbo was for their earthly body to die. I always felt that was how CD and LV justified the killings--to themselves and one another--they were just releasing the trapped spirits of their loved ones who were in limbo.

Quite a sick little fantasy, but after hearing ZP testify, it's clear some people actually believe these fringe ideas. When CD can convince his followers that they (and others) have lived many, many lives and are due for greatness, it must somehow reduce the value of this current life. MOO

I wonder what LV and CD would talk about if they were alone in a room together now. Would LV corner him over his failed end-of-times predictions? Would she ask why--when he's such a powerful prophet--he didn't foresee them getting caught? Would he have an answer that would satisfy her? Or would he not even try since time has not been kind to LV and now she has some deepening marionette lines taking shape?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear that conversation.

(snipped)

I wonder what LV and CD would talk about if they were alone in a room together now. Would LV corner him over his failed end-of-times predictions? Would she ask why--when he's such a powerful prophet--he didn't foresee them getting caught? Would he have an answer that would satisfy her? Or would he not even try since time has not been kind to LV and now she has some deepening marionette lines taking shape?

I think LVD is so out there that she still believes it will all come true and she still believes in Chad. I think she believes what she is going through now is what many of the great LDS leaders of the past have gone through to further their convictions. I do not believe Lori exists in reality one little bit. JMHO.

SBM. Last time she walked into the Arizona courtroom she acted like she'd still got it.

Do I believe Zulema, Melanie, Melani, and David aren't telling the whole truth even under oath? Yes.

Do I believe that Zulema, Melanie, Melanie, and David honestly don't "recall" some things? Also yes.
Exactly.

It is not one or the other.

Rarely is a person 100% the wrong doer or the done-wrong-to.

That said, those caught up in this cult and who have hurt others, even if they hurt others less than they have been hurt, have a responsibility to break the pattern. Understandable that this would be a process.

MOO

Thus MP's kids were already dead to MP, so she got comfort in uncle Alex being able to join them.

MOO

Next State Witness (#51) is Chandler Detective Ariel Werther. My notes from LVD's trial:

14 - ARIEL WERTHER: STATE WITNESS, Chandler PD homicide (summary 1, audio Apr19) OBJ
following up with LVD after CV's death (11 Jul 2019)
X-EXAM: establishes that AC called 911, establishes that JJ & TR were both with LVD day of shooting

I'm a bit surprised by this one; I wasn't expecting them to return to Charles' death again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remsfled