TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's embarrassed.

You don't have to like her. I don't. But she has to deal with a lot of shame and pain- including self-inflicted. It's easier for her to talk about Lori getting sucked in by Chad, and expose Lori's moments of doubt like "If he's the devil, he's a good one," then it is to talk about her own beliefs and doubts.

On her phone call to her fan in MA, Gibb was really showing how empty she was, more concerned that Julie Rowe will seem stupid for defending Chad when his kids turn up dead than concerned for the likelihood that the kids will turn up dead. By extension, we can assume she just didn't want to look stupid, so she cooperated with LE. Not, she thought murdering was wrong, so she cooperated with LE.

A person empty enough to do things like disparage children she knew were most likely murdered is very susceptible to manipulation. And she was manipulated. She isn't ready to deal it, AFAIK. Someday she will be, I hope.

I do know she was able to set a boundary about covering for murder. She did help LE a lot. And I am thankful for that.

MOO

Agree.

I will not be contributing to an Mel Fib Benevolent Fund anytime soon -- but some key aspects of the case were strengthened because of her.

In the Pantheon of Highly Dubious But Necessary Witnesses, I'd slot her well above Kayla Montgomery or Krystal Kenney of Frazee / Bereth infamy.

Hopefully she gets her mind straight -- but I really don't care so long as she doesn't harm anyone else. Filing her under Hoping Never to Hear Her Name Again after these trials end.

State's first witness of the day (#59) is CAMMY WILLMORE. My notes from LVD's trial:

42 - CAMMY WILLMORE: STATE WITNESS, Fremont Co EMT (summary 1, audio Apr28)
911 response to TD’s death - TD has been dead for hours, pink foam (19 Oct 2019)

"Willmore spoke with Chad about Tammy’s health history and what he thought happened. She asked if he had any medical issues and Chad said she had not but in the past month or so she had hypotension and lightheadedness." - Deputy Coroner Cammy Wilmore
I think this is yet a new diagnosis from Chad. I don't remember hearing anyone say he told them she had hypotension before.

Let's put together a list of all of the diagnoses and CODs Chad gave Tammy:
  • hypotension
  • cough
  • violent cough
  • pulmonary embolism
  • herbal remedies
  • headaches
  • gaining 40 lbs
  • vomiting
  • fell off the bed
  • choked to death
  • seizures