TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next State witness (#67) is Rick Wright. My notes from LVD's trial:

48 - RICKY WRIGHT: STATE WITNESS, FBI special investigator (summary 1, 2, audio May1)
Yellowstone trip device data & photos, AC’s location at times of murders (Sep 2019)
X-EXAM: asks about determination of pattern, points out that it is AC’s actions not LVD’s

State is losing me with all this repetition. We have heard unattended death explained at least 4 or 5 times now. We already heard the ME testify about TD's autopsy, why do we need back-up of the same testimony?
I think it's necessary. Prior repeats like crazy. You can't have the jury hear "heavy lungs," more often than "asphyxiation."

MOO

I don't know about in the US, but here in the UK grave digging is pretty well paid - a freelance digger will earn around £600 (approx $750) per grave and the use of backhoes would allow for plenty of spare time for writing incredibly bad sex scenes.
You disparage Chad “A Lady Touched My Pee-Pee! ” Daybell?

No.

I'm talking about the trauma of being raised in Chad's very controlling family.

The children grew up in a family that believed in ghosts, and that only their father could protect them from them. They were not allowed to express anger. They are expected to fear outsiders. They moved from Utah to Idaho because they believed that Utah would be swallowed up in an earthquake and Rexburg would be Zion---and they believed that their father and Julie Rowe had "seen" this. Emma and Seth voiced the audio versions of Julie Rowe and Chad's books, thinking them non-fiction.

This is hardly a typical church-going LDS family. It is traumatic because the family gets more and more isolated and internally loyal as outsiders can't be told all the extreme family beliefs---they will get too many weird stares or lose temple recommends if they go too public. The children HAD to become good at keeping secrets.

Then, it turns out the secrets hide murder and infidelity/polygamy.

That is the trauma.

MOO
Replying to myself with yet another horrific thought.

They buried mom where it was too dangerous to live! Her grave will be swallowed up in the end times.

Where does that man's cruelty end?

MOO

Indeed, we regularly use LiDAR scanners to document crime scenes, and, in fact, there was some testimony in this trial regarding their use of a laser scanner to document the scene after their total station survey work. If you'd like more info on our use of the technology, Leica Geosystems did a little video you can watch HERE.
Thanks! I saw a documentary on LiDAR locating some ancient man made earthen rings in Africa and some central American pyramid complex, hidden by jungle, and thought it was very exciting. What cool work you do!

IIRC he made decent coin from a few of Julie Rowe's books and then figured he'd join the grift and suddenly remembered that he too had NDEs that qualified him as a visionary prophet. Not sure those efforts sold as well or as consistently.

TD was definitely the breadwinner -- in every sense -- of the family.

But Chad's Law seems to have carried the day.

Of course, when Lori came along with her ill-gotten insurance cash, Chad could finally afford to lay down his sexton's tools and derivative fanfic and relax poolside in Hawaii. He was living the grifter's dream.
Is Julie Rowe still doing seminars and does she have her own cult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15