Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

Where are you reading this??? I've clicked every link on this page and I swear I can't find but 4 Juror Questions and 2 Sidebars!!! :waitasec::banghead::banghead:

I am reading through the juror questions. The one question about Ryan Burns is funny, 'Jodi, why did you leave Travis' house and then go make out with Ryan Burns when you told us you're a one man woman?'. I suppose if Jodi had been asked that, Jodi would have just said, 'Oh, I told you the truth. Travis was dead then, so I was just moving on'.

Where are you reading this??? I've clicked every link on this page and I swear I can't find but 4 Juror Questions and 2 Sidebars!!! :waitasec::banghead::banghead:

I clicked on a link (above, I think) and it takes you to long, long list of the actual handprinted juror questions.

Mrs G, What did Jodi do to cats?? I don't own a tv.

Now I'm reading the juror question about Jodi writing her granny suicide letters. OMgoodness, no wonder Jodi's family took off to tour the Grand Canyon instead of sticking around for sentencing!

There was a story on HLN about her neglecting a cat for two weeks in a locked room she was supposed to be looking after .. I'd link you up, but I'm at the airport .. Also can't load the PDFs on my phone #timing ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but every time I try this link on my iPhone, it goes to the website but then closes my Tapatalk app.

I've tried several times just to make sure, and same thing every time. :(

And it want let me open on iPad, rats!

What's with the juror question about 'Did you ever intentionally hurt a pet?' Does that mean the juror just intuitively was curious, or did the juror know about how Jodi had kicked and maybe killed the family dog?

Even without knowing the story of the dog, there might have been at least one juror familiar with the red flags that help to identify a sociopath...a history of cruelty to animals shows a lack of empathy and could be a precursor to other forms of violent or antisocial behavior.

Did u find them on iPad? If so what link? Thanks.

I downloaded the puffin browser and went to the website through there and they opened. My IPad also kept closing when I tried the website directly.

Arias attorneys uncensored: Secrets revealed

The judge in the Jodi Arias trial has released new information that provides a fascinating glimpse into a never-before-seen side of the proceedings.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the record of the many, many sidebar conversations and in-chambers discussions that took place during the trial. The court's staff is still working on making this complete record available, but in the meantime, The Arizona Republic has obtained the first few tidbits.

Most notably, the initial transcripts reveal the extent of the opposing attorneys' bickering. At times, they insulted each other outright, according to The Arizona Republic.

more at link .................... http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/06/arias-secret-sidebar-conversations

Just a little reminder,.............. this is for discussion of the actual sidebar transcripts and audio, not to be confused with Websleuths Arias/Alexander SIDEBAR thread for off topic discussion!

Thanks
fran

:seeya:

Whoo hoooo!

I've been dying to read this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Keifer got the sidebar transcripts released to him and the worse he has on Juan, are the two he released yesterday? :floorlaugh: Can't wait for a real reporter to release all of them.

I downloaded the puffin browser and went to the website through there and they opened. My IPad also kept closing when I tried the website directly.

Can you scroll with that browser on ipad? I can only see 4 pages .... But, I haven't downloaded puffin yet

What's with the juror question about 'Did you ever intentionally hurt a pet?' Does that mean the juror just intuitively was curious, or did the juror know about how Jodi had kicked and maybe killed the family dog?

Sounds like someone familiar with anti-social PD/sociopathy. Growing up, these usually start out hurting/torturing/killing animals.

Can you scroll with that browser on ipad? I can only see 4 pages .... But, I haven't downloaded puffin yet

I believe you can scroll, but I just opened it with adobe reader. You can also send it to your kindle app. I didn't know I could do either of these options, this was my first time using the app for a document. I originally downloaded it to listen to the trial on my way from work

It sounds like this juror may have thought that JAs is a sociopath and could be the type that hurts animals.

Or maybe she asked her that because she just left Napoleon to fend for himself. Thinking it would take a cold insensitive person to abandon a pet when his owner was laying in the home dead.

imo

It sounds like this juror may have thought that JAs is a sociopath and could be the type that hurts animals.

Or maybe she asked her that because she just left Napoleon to fend for himself. Thinking it would take a cold insensitive person to abandon a pet when his owner was laying in the home dead.

imo

Hi Oceanblue, do you happen to know how many questions were released. I'm only able to read 10 or so. Tia

Hi Oceanblue, do you happen to know how many questions were released. I'm only able to read 10 or so. Tia

I'm not OBE..obviously. :facepalm: There were pages of juror questions release yesterday, most of them were asked in court. Up thread, I took pics of the juror questions that said "not asked" at the bottom of the form. There were only 5 unasked questions that I saw from the release yesterday. HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back