Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

Two things stand out after reading the sex tape hearing transcript....first, JA didn't understand some of the sexual terms Travis used in that conversation? WHATEVER.

And I laughed out loud when JM said this: "What I'm trying to avoid is having to squawk up like a jack-in-the-box every 5 minutes." :floorlaugh:

It just shows her immaturity that JW can't take a joke. Obviously he was making a legal point, and using her as his 'wife' to jokingly make that point. For her and Nurmi to try and make it a big deal is just silly.

Inmaturity AND insecurity.

Sex tape in-chambers meeting minutes dated January 31:

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/0607arias-sex-tape-proceeding.pdf

Reading these minutes makes me even more confused about the day that the tape was played in court. When CMJA came into the courtroom, she was visibly upset and it appeared as if she had been crying. I thought that the DT intended to play and edited version of the tape with only Travis's voice and the judge had ruled that morning that the tape had to be played in its entirety. The minutes above show that on January 31, the DT intended to play the full tape in court.

Why was CMJA so upset on that one particular day?

Oh .. so the other two recordings on the phone were of Ms Arias singing .. spare us!

Reading these minutes makes me even more confused about the day that the tape was played in court. When CMJA came into the courtroom, she was visibly upset and it appeared as if she had been crying. I thought that the DT intended to play and edited version of the tape with only Travis's voice and the judge had ruled that morning that the tape had to be played in its entirety. The minutes above show that on January 31, the DT intended to play the full tape in court.

I could be wrong, but it looks like this is a different day, to me. It looks like this was before Jodi was on the stand?

ETA: Yeah, this is the 31st of January, before Jodi took the stand. I think they wanted to play the tape while the expert was on the stand. Perhaps it was ruled that it could only be played while Jodi was on the stand so it wouldn't be hearsay.

There had to have been another hearing about it. I was watching the day that she was so upset about the whole tape being played, and I know that it wasn't until mid-February because I didn't watch the trial until then.

There had to have been another hearing about it. I was watching the day that she was so upset about the whole tape being played, and I know that it wasn't until mid-February because I didn't watch the trial until then.

Well yes, this is the one before the judge has even heard it ..

Is it just me or do kn & jw constantly interrupt each other, but also parrot each other. I have more respect for the judge, having to listen to these two sounding like adolescents.

Hi Oceanblue, do you happen to know how many questions were released. I'm only able to read 10 or so. Tia

I am so sorry. I wasn't ignoring you TXP......I signed off right after I wrote that post.:blushing:

I hope you got your question answered in a timely manner.:)

imo

I think it was because her dad, brother and sister were there that day visiting and now it was going to be played. I probably would have cried too, lol. Jmho :)

Why the slow-drip of records coming out? I did notice that kpho put out PDF file of the juror questions, but azcentral and keifer did not.

Why the slow-drip of records coming out? I did notice that kpho put out PDF file of the juror questions, but azcentral and keifer did not.

To annoy me.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When reading the sidebar transcripts...does everyone's brain speed up like they are on crack and their pitch gets at an all time high, when reading JW's part? Then...when reading Nurmi, you totally slow down and feel like you need a shower?

Juan - is just right and freaking hilarious!! "squawk up like a jack-in-the-box every 5 minutes". :floorlaugh:

Will they release what happened in chambers with ALV soon? That is the part I really cant wait to hear about.

I think some of the confusion on scrolling MAY be because there are two scrollbars involved, at least when I'm reading it using Firefox on Win7. There is the usual browser scrollbar along the side, and there is a separate scrollbar within the page that is used to scroll the PDF. Every now and then I would need to scroll via the browser scrollbar, but I had to use the inner one to see most of the PDF.

Will they release what happened in chambers with ALV soon? That is the part I really cant wait to hear about.

Who knows? Dang, I searched different news orgs in that area and nothing. I think the Judge said that certain records will not be made public just yet. That may be one of them. Maybe ALV was held in contempt of court or the fact that she lied to the court claiming that she had testified for one or two men in the past?

Check this out guys:

Ok, I can't figure out how to put the question up here in the exact form it's written...like the one previously someone had posted shots of the questions, but I can't figure out how to do that.

I was trying to show that I know this is a Juror 18 Mr. Foreman question b/c his handwriting matches the handwriting on the questions during penalty phase, which we know he wrote b/c he signed it Juror 18.

This is the quesiton he asked (which worried me when I heard it):

Given your professional interpretations of the tests you evaluated, do you feel that this is an individual that could have killed another to escape a violent relationship? Please explain.

I think he is writing exactly what he thinks - that CMJA killed Travis b/c his "abuse" was too much for her to take, and she had to end it.

Boy, he was just handing out candy to the defense on that question.

I will try to find more questions from him. Can someone tell me how to do screen shots of the questions? If I righ-click on my PDF, it says "copy document page" or something like that, but then I can't paste it on here. Sorry, as you can see I'm very computer-challenged. If anyone can show me, thanks so much in advance!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back