trial thread: 3/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
London Free Press ‏
Until now defense attorney Dirk Derstine has asked few question of witnesses, That expected to change with McClintic

I can't even imagine that court room today ~ My thoughts and prayers go out to Tori's family! My heart breaks for them :(

Cynthia Mulligan ‏ -Tori's grandmother arrived. I asked her if she's prepared for what she's about to hear, she said you can never prepare for this.

Cynthia Mulligan ‏
Rodney also told me he wants to hear the truth, doesn't know how he'll feel when he sees McClintic again. "She stole my daughter,"

Where was it stated that TLM and MR were in fact dating. Did they confirm that?

RaffertyLFP: Photographers lined up this morning at entrance to underground parking garage for shot of van bring McClintic from detention centre [via Twitter]

Cynthia Mulligan
Tara did not sit through McClintic's confession, this will be first time she will hear testimony about how Tori died

Where was it stated that TLM and MR were in fact dating. Did they confirm that?

At the youth detention center, Rafferty was visiting her and he wrote "boyfriend" in the sign-in book. Gotta find the link.

@AdrianMorrow
Worth mentioning: today's testimony may be disturbing. I won't tweet most grpahic details, but will report the broad outlines

@AM980_Court
Justice Heeney is in the courtroom. We're almost ready to begin.

@AM980_Court
The jury is now entering the courtroom

@CityCynthia
#rafferty, absolute silence in the courtroom as jury comes in.

@AdrianMorrow
Michael rafferty, in the grey pinstripe suit and blue and grey striped tie, stands as the jury enters

@AM980_Court
Crown Attorney Kevin Gowdey has called Terri-Lynne McClintic

Cynthia Mulligan ‏
#Rafferty has cut his hair, shaved at the sides, spiked on the top. He looks very different. Very pale.

@CityCynthia
#Rafferty has cut his hair, shaved at the sides, spiked on the top. He looks very different. Very pale.

‏ @CityCynthia
#rafferty, McClintic spells her name to the court. Told to keep her voice up so people can hear her.

@AM980_Court
Gowdey asking McClintic about her background. She was adopted by Carol McClintic soon after being born. Lived in cities all over Ontario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500