trial thread: 3/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
...room for MTR if needed at Kingston now.:twocents:

wonders if life for TLM is better now IN prison than out...3 squares...friends...top dog...shelter...drugs...smokes etc.

I could be way off base here but I'm just throwing it out there. If TLM is indeed claiming to have murdered Tori even though she didn't, could it be to raise her rank in the gang she aspires to be part of? It's a whole different world inside the jails as we can see from her letters. I'm wondering how MR's lawyer got those letters.:moo:

He would have received those letters during discovery.

Those letters are written by someone who hates herself and the world around her. Words of violence, hatred and anger meant to show just how tough she thought she was, when in reality she was probably a scared, self loathing teen trying to fit in with a peer group that most of us would shy away from. A peer group that is full of social misfits, deviants and, most often, sexually and physically abused individuals who direct their anger outwards at others around them.

I wonder if she's been diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? Might explain some of the reasons she has done the things she has- doesn't justify any of her action though.

I don't feel TLM's behaviour while in detention is different from any of the other inmates who are incarcerated. I would think aggressive behaviour is somewhat normal in order to establish "inside rules" and to survive violent attacks from others. I'm not surprised at all by the testimony so far. Tough talk. JMO MOO

jury is back in court resumes

Court resuming with McClintic still on the stand

McClintic looks at letter she wrote about attacking someone. "I don't care if she's Preggo or not" it says.

Derstine continues to question her about crips and bloods gang references in letters

Be Back later...keep tweeting XO

@AM980_Court
  • More questions from Derstine about McClintic's gang connections. McClintic wrote she wanted to kill "Bloods".

@AM980_Court
  • Derstine has more of McClintic's letters, written in prison in 2008. She writes of "taking care" of other inmates. She doesn't recall why.

@RaffertyLFP
  • Derstine produces more gangsta-style letters written by McClintic on March 3 2008 in hospital with broken bones after punching wall

@RaffertyLFP
  • In letter McClintic describes replacing Blood symbol with Crips symbol vows loyalty to her gang membership

@AdrianMorrow
  • Terri-Lynne McClintic pleaded guilty in a stabbing and robbery in September 2007. She was in prison until the following summer

Yes, Keeley Shipway is a mess too, but how is that relevant to this case? JMO

McClintic looks at letter she wrote about attacking someone. "I don't care if she's Preggo or not" it says. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:31 PM

Derstine continues to question her about crips and bloods gang references in letters #rafferty.
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:32 PM

Derstine continues to show letters with "murderous b-----s" written on them. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:33 PM

McClintic identifies "B.k." on a letter. Stands for "blood killers" she identified as a crip #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:34 PM

Derstine shows another letter written by McClintic about someone she "needs to take care of". She doesn't recall who #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:35 PM

Another letter from March 3 2008. Riddled with profanity. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:36 PM

McClintic says she broke her hand punching a wall in 2008 #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:36 PM

Derstine continues to point out McClintics numerous gang references in her letters. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:38 PM

Derstine points out McClintic "gangster" persona. She admits that was her reputation #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:41 PM

Derstine points out another gang sign. Three arrows pointing north. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7 via twitter 2:42 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads