trial thread: 3/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: McClintic in video admits to officer that she was holding back in earlier interviews with police [via Twitter]

Now I know why the days of reviewing evidence was needed, IMO I think the prosecution believes TLM was not the one who struck the hammer. I've said it before though, his rape charges alone will put him away for the max time but I guess they want the jury to speculate as to whether or not he actually did the killing.

Court is now taking its morning break.

by Jon Hembrey 11:43 AM

Trial resumes. #rafferty crown asks McClintic to point out # rafferty. She does
by jamesarmstrong7

McClintic says she pleaded guilty to first degree murder. Received a life sentence. She understood it was the most serious plea. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

RaffertyLFP
  • McClintic formally identifies Rafferty in court Tells jury she has pleaded guilty to murder and received life sentence

@AM980_Court
  • Gowdey asks McClintic to confirm to the jury she pleaded guilty to first degree murder. She does. He finishes his questions.

RaffertyLFP: Dirk Derstine begins cross-examination of McClintic [via Twitter]

"we fiend for blood" defense reads from a rhyme. Talks about staying "true" with another murderer. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

"die with a grin on my face" reads the rhyme. McClintic sausage wrote it to another person at a detention centre. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

RaffertyLFP: jury is back in Crown resumes questioning of Rafferty

RaffertyLFP: McClintic formally identifies Rafferty in court Tells jury she has pleaded guilty to murder and received life sentence

Dirk Derstine, is beginning his cros-examination

Derstine opens by reading out a poem Terri-Lynne McClintic wrote to another inmate in the detention centre

"we fiend for blood" defense reads from a rhyme. Talks about staying "true" with another murderer

die with a grin on my face" reads the rhyme. McClintic sausage wrote it to another person at a detention centre

Defense asks McClintic if she frequently referred to her and her friend as "murderous *****es" McClintic says no

"We share the same thirst for blood, we love to see it pour," McClintic wrote. "As they beg for pain, we inflict it even more

RaffertyLFP: Derstine reads rap-like poem that McClintic wrote to another detention inmate" they share a thirst for blood" and inflict pain

Adrian Morrow ‏
Video is done. Rafferty's defence lawyer, Dirk Derstine, is beginning his cros-examination. #ToriStafford

Defense asks McClintic if she frequently referred to her and her friend as "murderous *****es" McClintic says no. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

Adrian Morrow ‏
Derstine opens by reading out a poem Terri-Lynne McClintic wrote to another inmate in the detention centre.

@AM980_Court
  • Derstine reading a poem/song written by McClintic. Describes being "two of a kind". Written to another person at a detention facility.

Defense shows another letter written to someone. McClintic identifies it as something she wrote. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

RaffertyLFP: Derstine reads rap-like poem that McClintic wrote to another detention inmate" they share a thirst for blood" and inflict pain [via Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1