trial thread: 3/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AM980_Court
  • McClintic refers in a letter to wanting to punch a pregnant parole officer if she does not get released from youth custody.

@RaffertyLFP
  • Derstine reads McClintic letter where in foul gang language she threatens assaulting pregnant woman

@AM980_Court
  • Derstine shows a new letter, titled 'Murderous *****es'. McClintic changing her prior testimony about the term.

Derstine shows another letter with the title "murderous *****es". #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

McClintic says she forgot she used the term do often. Says its just a phrase #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

McClintic "at the time of its use. It was just a phrase" #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

@LindaNguyenPN
  • Derstine is attacking McClintic hard during his cross-examination. His voice is harsh, she's combative back

McClintic letter talks about dealing drugs outside of custody

Below the title Murderous *****es there is a three point Crip crown gang symbol letter discusses drug deals

McClintic letter talks about dealing drugs outside of custody

Derstine suggests that McClintic bullied other inmates into giving her their drugs

McClintic Says she may have bullied others into giving her drugs

12:39 RaffertyLFP: Derstine said McClinitic and another inmate Shipway were "toughies on the range" - bullies in prison

RaffertyLFP: The McClintic letter boast of all the drugs she was taking in the detention centre. and how she worked out physically

McClintic says she would frequently exercise in custody "box out my mattress" her letter reads

@RaffertyLFP
  • Derstine points out another McClintic letter titled "murderous *****es" She says she didn't realize how often she used it "just a phrase"

McClintic letter talks about dealing drugs outside of custody #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

McClintic Says she may have bullied others into giving her drugs. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

@CityCynthia

- letter shows McClintic trying to set up others with drugs from outside and she got drugs in jail.

@RaffertyLFP
  • Derstine said McClinitic and another inmate Shipway were "toughies on the range" - bullies in prison

McClintic says she would frequently exercise in custody "box out my mattress" her letter reads #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

@RaffertyLFP
  • The McClintic letter boast of all the drugs she was taking in the detention centre. and how she worked out physically

Derstine said McClinitic and another inmate Shipway were "toughies on the range" - bullies in prison

McClintic admits she was seen as tough in jail.

in letter McClintic writes she's mess up and her hands are shaking. "I have the spins don't know why."

RaffertyLFP: The McClintic letter boast of all the drugs she was taking in the detention centre. and how she worked out physically

RaffertyLFP: Derstine suggest McClintic was physically tough in prison - worked out a lot - formed bond with friend and fellow
inmate Shipway

Derstine shows another letter that shows her heavy drug use

McClintic says many of her drugs were not prescribed

@CityCynthia
  • - in letter McClintic writes she's mess up and her hands are shaking. "I have the spins don't know why.

RaffertyLFP: McClinitis says in video she saw Rafferty hit Tori "a couple of times" [via Twitter]

Having issues with loading WS today.

I wonder if they can tell if the blows that were delivered would have had to come from someone stronger, etc...:waitasec:

Derstine shows another letter that shows her heavy drug use. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members