trial thread: 3/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:41

RaffertyLFP: In a questionaire McClintic answered - in the section on interpersonal skills -she checked a box " I tend to anger easily" [via Twitter]

McClintic's resume now being shown. Jobs listed: Industrial cleaner, kitchen assistant, Tim Horton's customer service, babysitter #sl

by cbcsteve via twitter 10:40 AM

RaffertyLFP: McClintic had worked at Tim Hortons, and in a restaurant, as a baby sitter and a cleaner at an industry

The poor people she babysat for must now be horrified they left their children in her care!!!

On one form: McClintic checked "I tend to become angry easily" then hand wrote:"but have been able to maintain control over substances" #sl

by cbcsteve via twitter 10:44 AM

Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
McClintic's resume shows a variety of jobs: cleaning robotic equipment at the Cambridge Toyota plant was the most recent job. #ToriStafford

She puts "I tend to anger easily" on an employment resume.

:innocent:

Terri-Lynn McClintic also worked at a Tim Hortons in Parry Sound (2003 to 2005); did food prep at Bass Lake Restaurant in Muskoka (2005)

10:47

RaffertyLFP: McClintic used computer at employment centre to access Facebook she communicated with a friend named Michelle [via Twitter]

Adrian Morrow‏@
"On the whole, I am a very outgoing and energetic person," Terri-Lynn McClintic wrote in resume. "I am a quick learner." #ToriStafford

Kelly moving on from describing Terri-Lynne McClinitic to describing a page from facebook #sl #rafferty

by nagyCBC via twitter 10:47 AM

10:50

RaffertyLFP: The Facebook conversation with Michelle McRae was just chat talked about getting together for drinks when in Woodstock [via Twitter]

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
McClintic had worked in Muskoka, Perry Sound and Cambridge. Mostly in food services. Her resume also lists baby sitting.

bbm = UGH (moo)

10:53

RaffertyLFP: Kelly started to collect video from Norwich Plaza on Parkinson Road about a kilometre from Oliver Stephens school [via Twitter]

10:57

RaffertyLFP: Kellyl starts to choke up on stand as he talks about May 19, the day Tori's body found, [via Twitter]

10:58

RaffertyLFP: Kelly sent to Guelph the next day to check out Home Depot security video [via Twitter]

ETA: May 19th. (my birthday) I'll never forget. :(

11:01

RaffertyLFP: Home Depot video showed a female resembling McClintic walking the aisles at 5:11 p.m on April 8 [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Court adjourns until Tuesday - Terri Lynne McClintic will be next witness [via Twitter]

WHAT? No cross?

Police also reviewed facebook messages Terri-Lynn McClintic sent on the day #ToriStafford was abducted.

10m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
In one, she wrote: "hey sorry sugar (things) been a lil krazy latley so I haven't had a lotta time or money to put time on the cell" (sic)

8m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
That message made tentative plans to meet up for drinks. "But only a few," McClintic wrote

7m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
Side note: it appears Terri-Lynn McClintic went by the name "Terri" rather than the hyphened first name.

4m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
D/C Kelly choked up as he recounts May 19, the day McClintic confessed "it went from a missing person investigation to a homicide."

4m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
That day, D/C Kelly was sent to the Home Depot on Woodlawn Road in Guelph with a fellow OPP officer.

2m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
Police seized Home Depot surveillance video and saw McClintic on it at 5.17 pm the day of #ToriStafford's abduction

Witness is done; we are finished for the week. Trial resumes on Tuesday at 10 a.m. when we will hear from Terri-Lynn McClintic herself.

#Rafferty - officer finished testifying. No cross from rafferty"s lawyer. End of chapter one in trial

by citycynthia via twitter 11:01 AM

#Rafferty watching very closely. Fidgets a bit.

by citycynthia via twitter 11:00 AM

#Rafferty - 2nd point of interest for officer - terri said she was at employment centre day Tori disappeared. He went and got records

by citycynthia via twitter 10:55 AM

#Rafferty - during intvu with McClintic officer became aware of 2 things. Her hair had been cut recently bc gum in it.

by citycynthia via twitter 10:51 AM

#Rafferty - officer went to McClintic's house - she agreed to be interviewed re Tori - told she'd be arrested for probation violation.

by citycynthia via twitter 10:48 AM

#Rafferty - based on tip from Tori's mother, officer found this "significant" info

by citycynthia via twitter 10:47 AM

#Rafferty - officer: McClintic had warrant out for arrest. Violation of probation.

by citycynthia via twitter 10:46 AM

#Rafferty -Tara told officer "Terri" had never met her children or been to her house. Officer did some digging, found Terri Lynne McClintic

by citycynthia via twitter 10:46 AM

#Rafferty - det constable Sean Kelly on stand. Woodstock police. He took a call from Tara's mother 4 days after Tori disappeared.

by citycynthia via twitter 10:40 AM

Judge cautions jury again to avoid coverage of case and discussing it with anyone outside court. #sl #rafferty

by cbcsteve via twitter 11:02 AM

Crown has wrapped up their questions. No questions from Defence. Court adjourns until Tuesday when McClintic takes stand #sl #rafferty

by cbcsteve via twitter edited by CBC News 11:03 AM

Kelly says video showed that at 17:11 on Apr. 8th a woman that looked like McClintic was observed shopping at Home Depot #sl #rafferty

by cbcsteve via twitter 11:00 AM

Kelly getting choked up as he talks about moment investigation became a homicide investigation on May 19th #sl #rafferty

by cbcsteve via twitter 10:57 AM

RT @cbcsteve: Kelly listing all stores he went to gather video. More than a dozen businesses around Norwich Ave. in Woodstock #sl #rafferty

by nagyCBC via twitter 10:55 AM

Kelly now telling Crown that he went out and gathered surveillance video from local businesses. #sl #rafferty

by nagyCBC via twitter 10:55 AM

Message was to a friend in town saying McClintic wanted to get together for drinks to hang out some time. #sl #rafferty

by cbcsteve via twitter 10:52 AM

Court now looking at message McClintic sent to friend on facebook at 1:21 p.m. on day Tori #Stafford went missing #sl #rafferty

by cbcsteve via twitter 10:51 AM

Kelly moving on from describing Terri-Lynne McClinitic to describing a page from facebook #sl #rafferty

by nagyCBC via twitter 10:47 AM

RaffertyLFP: Court adjourns until Tuesday - Terri Lynne McClintic will be next witness [via Twitter]

WHAT? No cross?

I'm not surprised, there really isn't anything to for him to cross-examine IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members