trial thread: 3/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
Also on McClintic's employment intake, she checked several boxes: one said she hadn't worked in 7 months, another that she is hard to contact

8m Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
McClintic also checked a box that said "I tend to become easily angry" and added "but have been able to maintain control over substance..."

Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow
She also checked boxes that said she had little or no job contacts, some high school education, working towards GED

No wonder this trial is going to last forever!

10:57

RaffertyLFP: Kellyl starts to choke up on stand as he talks about May 19, the day Tori's body found, [via Twitter]

10:58

RaffertyLFP: Kelly sent to Guelph the next day to check out Home Depot security video [via Twitter]

ETA: May 19th. (my birthday) I'll never forget. :(

(BBM)

This is wrong! Tori's remains were found on July 19, 2009, not May.

(BBM)

This is wrong! Tori's remains were found on July 19, 2009, not May.

Yes. He got it wrong. May 19th. is when it went from a missing person to homicide. The day TLM confessed.

Woodstock cop got emotional when he recounted the moment he learned the abduction investigation turned to a homicide. #Rafferty

by cityfrancis via twitter 11:18 AM

RT @citycynthia: #Rafferty - chapter 2 of trial begins tuesday. Terri-Lynn McClintic is to take the stand. She has confessed to 1st...

by citynews via twitter 11:15 AM

After a week of testimony crown has not yet linked #Rafferty to case

by cityfrancis via twitter 11:24 AM

I suspect that will happen next week when TLM starts her testimony and takes the witness stand.

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

McClintic used computer at employment centre to access Facebook she communicated with a friend named Michelle

I'm confused here. According to the ESoF:

"She also used the computer facilities to attempt to check her MSN account but was unable because she had forgotten her password."

http://www.canada.com/Edited+statement+facts+Tori+Stafford+case/3951650/story.html

We had assumed from the ESoF that TLM had therefore not been able to use the computer at all. But now we learn she did use it to access Facebook. (Different password?) Why would this be omitted or edited out of the ESoF? According to today's testimony, this did not involve the other accused. :waitasec:

JMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165238"]court in recess until 3/13/2012 general discussion thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

move over to the recess thread until trial resumes on tuesday...

and don't forget the rules please

:tos:

10:16

RaffertyLFP: On April 12 Easter Sunday Kelly got phone call from Tara, she identified white coat woman as Terri-Lynne McC lintic [via Twitter]

Tara identified TLM on April 12th? Hmmm. Is this right, it's only four days from when she went missing?

I'm confused here. According to the ESoF:

"She also used the computer facilities to attempt to check her MSN account but was unable because she had forgotten her password."

http://www.canada.com/Edited+statement+facts+Tori+Stafford+case/3951650/story.html

We had assumed from the ESoF that TLM had therefore not been able to use the computer at all. But now we learn she did use it to access Facebook. (Different password?) Why would this be omitted or edited out of the ESoF? According to today's testimony, this did not involve the other accused. :waitasec:

JMO

My assumption would be that her facebook password was not the same as her MSN.

Does anyone remember if MR was listed as one of her facebook "friends"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon