Trial Thread 4/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: They drove to stag and doe. Reid said she was shocked at condition of Rafferty's car -whitewashed dash - he explained he was "working on it

She was surprised by how unclean Rafferty's car was.

RaffertyLFP: Reid said she never looked into the back of the car

Rafferty played with her cat while she got ready to go to the stag and doe.

They discussed jobs on the car ride to the stag and doe. Told her he had a contracting business, and working at a juvenile centre.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty picked up Reid at her apartment She said usual small talk He claimed he worked at juvenile detention centre on Oxford St

Another job? Seems he has multiple personalities, like CA imagines himself to be more than he is

RaffertyLFP: Derstine starts cross asks if Rafferty talked to her about Tori - she says not Reid is excused

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
A deep sigh for Rafferty as he listens to Reid.

She says Rafferty had a blackberry. No more questions.

Derstine asks if he ever talked about Tori.she says no. No more questions.

RaffertyLFP: Sharon Latimer is the next witness

The crown has called Sharon Latimer.

RaffertyLFP: Latimer is 50 year old real estate agent who lives on farm outside Woodstock Met Rafferty in Jan 2009 on Plenty of Fish

She's in real estate, 50 years old. Lives with her six kids. Met Rafferty on Plenty of Fish in January of 2009.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
She lives just outside of Woodstock

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
#Rafferty's lawyer only asked Ashley Reid if the accused ever spoke to her about #ToriStafford. She says no, is excused.

The crown has called Sharon Latimer.

RaffertyLFP: Latimer is 50 year old real estate agent who lives on farm outside Woodstock Met Rafferty in Jan 2009 on Plenty of Fish

50?!?!

I bet all these women closed their dating profiles and will never use an online site to met a man again.

RaffertyLFP: They communicated thru phone, MSN frequently. Latimer said MSN allowed U to change your sign in name

Discussing talking to Rafferty on MSN.

RaffertyLFP: Latimer said Rafferty frequently changed his sign in on MSN to "I want out" I need pain killers" and " Bring Tori home

This guy needs serious help even if he is found not guilty in all this. I hope all women in Canada are watching this and he never has another date again in his life. If he was female he would be called a s***.

Women MR was involved with around the time of Tori's death

-TL McClintic - 21, GF helped MR abduct Tori for alleged sexual/nefarious purposes.

-A. Lane - met MR in grade six and reconnect in 2009 through FB

- Miss WS - GF at the time of his arrest. Dated for five to six weeks.

-J. Wood - woman known to MR. She was in her Honda in GLF parking lot day of his arrest. Her car also seized by LE.

-Amanda - MR admitted to LE during taped interview May 15/09, he dated her a few times. MR claimed Amanda was a friend of TM and her daughter a friend to Tori. Note: This could be another Amanda as the one who I think knew TM is the other Amanda below.

-Kate - MR spoke about Kate (not real name), would not tell LE her real name.

-B. Armstrong - ex lover, met at BBeef/work, had girly talks with MR, supplied oxy drugs numerous times to MR including the day Tori was murdered.

-Miss Unknown (Pub ban) - 37, MR met her on POF April 12/09, MR told her about TLM in detention centre being questioned about Tori's abduction.

-S. Hodge - 31, C&Y worker MR met on POF April 14/09, saw each other every day for two and a half weeks. Said he was a dance instructor. She mostly drove them around, MR on phone setting up dance appointments. MR told her he took oxy, he thought he had colon cancer. MR spoke to her about people abducting children raising them as their own. Obsessed with Tori's case listening to news and reading newspaper.

-T. Moore aka Tam Tam, met MR on Yahoo 2003. MR bought car in 2007 from used car lot in TO. Noticed May 9/09 back seat and rear carpet missing from MR's car.

-M. LaBute, MR met her at her workplace Staples March 09, saying he was new in town. She told MR she wasn't interested, described MR as nervous and needy. Spent a lot of time on phone keeping track of his workers claiming to own contracting business.

- Ashley R. - She's 25. In spring of 2009 she lived in London, near Fanshawe College. Met Rafferty on Plenty of Fish. Rafferty asked her to go to a stag and doe with him near the Hamilton area. She accepted. This was in early May.

- S. Latimer is 50 year old real estate agent who lives on farm outside Woodstock Met Rafferty in Jan 2009 on Plenty of Fish.

- M. Wagler met Rafferty on Plenty of Fish. Rafferty's post said he was looking for romance. On Good Friday (April 8th) in 2009, he asked her to go for breakfast in London. She declined.

- A. Chambers is 33 and lives in Woodstock - mother of two (boy and girl). Chambers knew Tori Stafford, at one point her family lived around block and Tori played with her daugher (age 16). Chambers said they started communication near end of March 2009 they went out for coffee, went bowling, he came over to house. Chambers said she first met with Rafferty on April 3 2009. Chambers said she had sex with Rafferty once.
They got along well. Their relationship became sexual, "once", she says. JMO - I think she is the Amanda who he stated to police was friends with TM.

All these women show that MR was in fact not manipulated by any women like the defense claims.

In spring of 2009, Rafferty put statements like "I want out", "Bring Tori home,", "What an *advertiser censored*, now I have no plans for Easter"

RaffertyLFP: Latimer said "Bring Tori Home" stood out - she didn't know who Tori was - Latimer was curious but didn't communicate with Rafferty

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
In spring of 2009, Rafferty put statements like "I want out", "Bring Tori home,", "What an *advertiser censored*, now I have no plans for Easter"

...on his MSN display name. There were others. Only one involved Tori.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
"Bring Tori Home," was written in bold on his display name. Latimer didn't know who Tori was. Heard she was missing days later.

RaffertyLFP: Latimer found out few days later that Tori was a missing girl in Woodstock

She never asked Rafferty about Tori, or his display name.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 524286_10151485239025271_714610270_300951558_997496449_n.jpg
    524286_10151485239025271_714610270_300951558_997496449_n.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 93
Latimer said #Rafferty changed his name on MSN in 2009 to things like, "I want out" and "Bring Tori home".

Crown calls another woman #Rafferty met on http://plentyoffish.com. Sharon Latimer says they met online and then chatted on MSN in Jan 2009.

I think the second I saw the sign in "I need pain killers", I'd be hitting the block button

RaffertyLFP: Latimer never asked Rafferty about "Bring Tori home

RaffertyLFP: Derstine starts cross - asks about Rafferty's MSN sign in "I thought I had it all but all is lost

No more questions from Venne. Derstine points out he had "I thought I had it all, but all was lost" on his MSN name. Latimer can't remember

She now agrees, after being read her police statement.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks Latimer about her later own MSN posting on Latimer's sign in - no further questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974