trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFGS - she obviously didn't reboot her computer when she attached to the system. She didn't connect. I have my headphones on and can't hear it. Maybe this time will work.

Oh, yes...let's play it again for the jury! Make sure it sinks way down inside of them.

Oh I see..this is the same time frame that she was on NG badmouthing Logan.

OUCH! Talk about custodial interference. Oh, Logan wouldn't sign the papers. Let's play it again Sam :)

Well now, since she rebooted, if she'd go over to the desk and plug the jack in we'd all be able to hear it. :doh:

Remember how NG dropped this case like a hot potato?

I'm guessing she thinks this vm will show she had good intentions about getting GB back. You know, the good samaritan that she is.

MOO

Mel

And that's the reason Judge McVay called the police, right? Cause she's such a good Samaritan. :giggle:

I'm guessing she thinks this vm will show she had good intentions about getting GB back. You know, the good samaritan that she is.

MOO

Mel

Not just getting him back...but getting him back to her, with legal documentation!

And that's the reason Judge McVay called the police, right? Cause she's such a good Samaritan. :giggle:

LOL - in a backwards sort of mishconstrued way she prolly thought this call would get her out of hot water. Look at that cheshire cat grin she's got going on right now!

Maybe somebody inserting themselves into stranger's lives will call...maybe someone who wants to be on TV will call..

LOL - in a backwards sort of mishconstrued way she prolly thought this call would get her out of hot water. Look at that cheshire cat grin she's got going on right now!

I think she's also a narcissist! She loves to hear herself talk! Her mood sure has improved since yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500