trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to go back and look, does anyone know why Rameirez sits at councils table? She has to be livid right now listening to all this

help, does anyone know where I can get an audio feed only of the trial. My crappy internet won't stream the video well. It keeps cutting out.

Doubt Nancy Disgrace will talk about this case. Will still be about the manhunt for the guy who has two little girls with him.

OMG - my husband's attorney was wheeling in cases of Jack Daniels for the judge!?!?!

ETA: Implying that her hubby's attorney was bribing the judge???????

She remembers sitting @ courthouse on Xmas eve and seeing her husbands Atty wheel in cases of Jack Daniels for the Judge. . . so . . . .

(What????)

Doubt Nancy Disgrace will talk about this case. Will still be about the manhunt for the guy who has two little girls with him.

I don't think NG will ever talk about this case again, since she's got egg on her face from defending TPS at the very start...

PleaseMakeItStop.jpg

This is like a train wreck...you don't wanna look but you just can't help yourself.
I promise...after this case I will not follow another case to trial!

Unless Lindsey's abductor is found or Lisa's or Haleigh's or.... :giggle:

She remembers sitting @ courthouse on Xmas eve and seeing her husbands Atty wheel in cases of Jack Daniels for the Judge. . . so . . . .

(What????)

Think I heard her say to give to the judge,,,,like the they were going to bribe the judge, lol

I hope that particular ex-husband is watching the trial, and lets his attorney know what she said about him, so he can get in line to file slander suits against her....

Does anyone think that the jury is buying any of this? Does she sound believable to someone that isn't familiar with the case?

OMG - my husband's attorney was wheeling in cases of Jack Daniels for the judge!?!?!

ETA: Implying that her hubby's attorney was bribing the judge???????

:thud: She never stops.

I just dont see how the state can convict her as she is in the middle of this mess and is trying to show she was having good intentions and fear for the baby. from what the lawyers said yesterday these laws they are using against her were intended for the 2 parents not 3rd parties

Since she has brought up her custody case several times now surely that has opened the door for the prosecution to ask more questions about that.

I hope that particular ex-husband is watching the trial, and lets his attorney know what she said about him, so he can get in line to file slander suits against her....

Get in a line is right.....

Momtective LOL. I feel the same. It's a lot of work to keep watching all this, esp. when TruTV stops at 3pm.
Darn it Tammi, stop crying, I'm trying to think here.
Never mind...I'm too distracted to type today.

Guess the Atty's that she "always had" and then when she didn't have an atty becaue she had to wait until she got the money for one. . . and then the State paid for an Atty . . . but her Ex's Atty bribes the Judge? (not necessarily in any order of course!)

Crying because they were very frustrated they hadn't found EJ yet. . . just wanted to get her before she ran . . . crying . . . heavy breathing . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname