trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ told CPS on 12/14 she didn't want to adopt baby out on 12/13 to TS . . . drop the baby off. . . drop all his stuff off and I am going back home . . . TS doesn't remember whether she told LE this EJ said back and forth 4 times during 9 days. TS said they were glorified babysitters and doesn't remember if Alicia from CPS heard from TS if EJ was going looking for a job . . . I can't remember I don't know!

Her Atty told both her and EJ to put a john doe on the father's baby . . . she was being interrogated in the basement . . . it wasn't a meeting it was an interrogation . . .

She helped EJ fill out and file paperwork . . . she now knows it was a courthouse but she didn't know then.

Jack keeps looking away and down . . .

Defense asks to approach!

Jack looks like he wants to make a run for it...

I was interrogated in the basement so I really don't know if I said that or not......rofl....

If it had been a nicer room, I would have remembered what I said!

:floorlaugh:

Does anyone else find it strange that a witness/defendant on the stand would be writing things down on a piece of paper during cross examination?

Must be something damaging the state wants to present, hence the side bar!

Not a happy camper!
Notahappycamper.jpg

Why is it that TS can remember the brand of booze her husband bought for the judge in TN but can't remember much about the interrogation at one of the Tempe police stations?

If it had been a nicer room, I would have remembered what I said!

:floorlaugh:

Put me in a basement with Tim McGraw (he'd have to keep his hat on ... NO I'm going to post the video of You Can Leave Your Hat On) ... I'd be happy and say anything. Anything. I can dream. :angel:

I love this- she is confirming the opinion of the expert- he got it exactly right

I see my handwriting on it . . . looks like my handwriting . . . handwriting expert highlighted colors to differentiate between who wrote what . ..

What is a legend . . . a color saying who wrote what . . .

I don't know what you are trying to ask me . . .

There are 2 potential fathers. . . although we were together @ the time of birth . . . Logan signed the birth certificate . . . looks like my (TS) handwriting . . .

Maricopa County . . . case number . . . your name . . . Eliz. Joann Johnson . . . TS admits to writing that . . . representing box self marked . . . I guess EJ marked that box . . . nothing marked where boxes for ATty's are . . .

Looks like my writing Logan Scott and address . . . work . .. county of residence USA . . . looks like I wrote it . . . date of birth EJ wrote . . . probably her writing . . . occupation - stock boy @ 99cent store . . . TS wrote . . . a Father without a job would seek custody of his job . .. Logan had a job . . .yes.

Address not written by TS . . . county, dob, and occupation written by TS . . . dosen't know who maked box.

Name of child, dob, filled out by TS

boxes filled out below were probably checked by EJ . . . I was taking care of baby a lot, he was crying and changed diaper . . . I filled out stuff I knew.

Her demeaning tone about Logan's job really irks me. Granted, a 99 cent only store isn't the same as Trump Tower, but at least the kid had a job and was trying to be a dad to his son.

Did she just say that she doesn't remember telling someone that she didn't remember something?

Did she just say that she doesn't remember telling someone that she didn't remember something?

Yep . . . didn't remember telling Det. R. she couldn't remember what happened on a particular date because her mind was foggy she was drinking the night before . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon