trial thread: 5/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at an ex parte all morning so I missed the prosecution's closing. Darn!!! And I have to go back to work. I really wanted to see that. I wish someone had recorded it!!!!

too bad Casey wasnt in the military I saw a case that was over 30 years old the guy got a NG then DNA was found in victim 30 yrs later on a cold case investtigation and the original defendants DNA was a hit and the military tried and convicted him he now sits on death row.

I dont understand since the feds were involved why they wont charge her in federal court? are they arfaid of the powerful Anthonys?

Feds get involved sometimes in investigations to assist local LE and/or to investigate if there was a federal crime, like interstate kidnapping or trafficking. In Caylee's case, there was absolutely no federal crime at all. It is irrelevant that the feds were involved. There is no jurisdiction for a federal charge and there never will be one.

And Tammi ran out of the courtroom after the prosecution was done with the closing arguments.....

I bet ya she's wishing she would have taken the plea deal now....

Her whole affect is way off. She doesn't respond to much in a normal manner. Sick puppy

Even John Edwards had the decency to act ashamed in court when the videos of his lies were played for the jury.

Well, I was gonna hit WalMart when the kiddle gets home from school, but dang don't know if I want to miss the defense trying to get thru their closing. One thing I'll bet they'll try and hit on is 'oh poor TS, she was just trying to help a confused young mother' blah blah blah 'she got taken in' blah blah blah.

Glorified babysitter???:waitasec:

fb21.jpg

I was at an ex parte all morning so I missed the prosecution's closing. Darn!!! And I have to go back to work. I really wanted to see that. I wish someone had recorded it!!!!

Feds get involved sometimes in investigations to assist local LE and/or to investigate if there was a federal crime, like interstate kidnapping or trafficking. In Caylee's case, there was absolutely no federal crime at all. It is irrelevant that the feds were involved. There is no jurisdiction for a federal charge and there never will be one.

It was good. Just laid out the facts and tied everything together. Tammi showed contempt and disgust for all to see.

At least lunch is only one hour today! I am looking forward to hear how the defense handles their closing. After this litany of lies, will she still try and paint Tammi as a loving, Christian woman who tried to help poor EJ. Her memory isn't perfect, she drinks at crucial moments, but what the heck, she's human. All the prosecution witnesses have her pegged wrong. Gabriel would have had a terrible life if it weren't for her.

Oh, the child is still among the missing? My client is heartbroken. She would have been the perfect mother with the perfect family.

what are the chances that EJ found an underground adoption for Gabriel? I have heard stories about them like when one parent thinks the other has abused the kids but cant prove it and out of fear for the childs safety they ship them off to some underground organization. I wonder if such an organization really exists???

W/O any paper trail im fearing the worse has happened to that baby.

Glorified babysitter???:waitasec:

fb21.jpg

How sick to tell that little girl Gabriel was her brother . Tammi was playing house and those children were nothing more than characters in her storybook world.
JMO

At least lunch is only one hour today! I am looking forward to hear how the defense handles their closing. After this litany of lies, will she still try and paint Tammi as a loving, Christian woman who tried to help poor EJ. Her memory isn't perfect, she drinks at crucial moments, but what the heck, she's human. All the prosecution witnesses have her pegged wrong. Gabriel would have had a terrible life if it weren't for her.

Oh, the child is still among the missing? My client is heartbroken. She would have been the perfect mother with the perfect family.

Hope the attorney plans to explain why TPS never cried when Gabriel was discussed during the trial.
Many of you know my son died just after he turned 15 . I've mentioned often that ,even believing they are in Heaven and are well, you still feel the need to protect them ,to mother them and make everything okay.

That's knowing your child is okay. I can't imagine what it must be like for Logan and his family.

Tammi was soooo worried about Gabriel on Dec. 23rd

Fosterparents.jpg

Tammisgonnafindotherkids.jpg

I did notice Tammi was grasping that cross around her neck like it was a life jacket on the titanic LOL

Momtective, thank you so much for putting those screen shots together for us. They help prove that Tammi was indeed a child vulture as she's been referred to as being on InSession lately as well as here.

While I'm here, I thought I'd mention that I have kept an eye on Jack since he testified. His facial expressions and body language remind me of my uncle, who had to put up with all sorts of craziness my aunt foisted upon him. On the stand, he mentioned his age and that he would be in his 70's when the children the do have would be teenagers. I think Tammi kept him out of the loop about a lot of this stuff. When presented with the idea of another child, he seemed to be saying that he would do anything to keep Tammi happy. He seems to resigned to his fate. He has two children from his daughter. He might need Tammi to look after them when he is too old and infirm.

I swear ,those e-mails between Tammi and Elizabeth could have been written by Tammi ,alone. EJ's sound like something Tammi would make up.

Momtective, thank you so much for putting those screen shots together for us. They help prove that Tammi was indeed a child vulture as she's been referred to as being on InSession lately as well as here.

While I'm here, I thought I'd mention that I have kept an eye on Jack since he testified. His facial expressions and body language remind me of my uncle, who had to put up with all sorts of craziness my aunt foisted upon him. On the stand, he mentioned his age and that he would be in his 70's when the children the do have would be teenagers. I think Tammi kept him out of the loop about a lot of this stuff. When presented with the idea of another child, he seemed to be saying that he would do anything to keep Tammi happy. He seems to resigned to his fate. He has two children from his daughter. He might need Tammi to look after them when he is too old and infirm.

Methinks Tammi may check out when they get past the cute dress up stage.

Tammi was soooo worried about Gabriel on Dec. 23rd

Fosterparents.jpg

Tammisgonnafindotherkids.jpg

Wonder if they were going to be "foster parents" the same way they were going to "adopt " the other baby Tammi found on her lunch break. Why would she put it in quotes?

I really don't see them doing what it takes to get licensed as certified foster parents.

Ok I missed the prosecutions closing if anyone has a link to a youtube of it that would be great. Has the defense begun the closing, or have they finished and we are waiting on verdict?

Ok I missed the prosecutions closing if anyone has a link to a youtube of it that would be great. Has the defense begun the closing, or have they finished and we are waiting on verdict?
Defense closing should be starting in just a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500